Share
Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/18/2013, 3:52 pm
THIS IS
THE GREATEST THING
I HAVE EVER WITNESSED
10/10 LEAF
YOU FINALLY MANAGED NOT TO DISAPPOINT ME

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/19/2013, 2:31 am
Awwww, Leaf <3... Back in your old days :>.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/19/2013, 8:53 pm
guys
what are you doing
guys
stahp
don't make this topic active again ;n;
Sieghart wrote:THIS IS
THE GREATEST THING
I HAVE EVER WITNESSED
10/10 LEAF
YOU FINALLY MANAGED NOT TO DISAPPOINT ME
Lol, gtfo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Awkwar10
leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Pikach11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/19/2013, 9:46 pm
LOOK AT HOW CUTE YOU ANIMATED!

IT'S.

IT'S SO CUTE I love you

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/19/2013, 10:12 pm
LOL You Want me to lock this for you Leaf?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/19/2013, 11:38 pm
Should have been locked to begin with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/19/2013, 11:58 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Should have been locked to begin with.
By what logic?
Because it's an old topic?
If so, go back and lock every single topic ever where the last response was past this month

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:11 am
Two year bump, posts that add nothing to the topic besides the fact everyone is saying "ZOMG THIS IS BE BEST THING EVAR" "DIS IZ SUU CUUUTEE" "OH MAH GAWD GUYZZ WUT AR U DOIIN"

and if were to use the logic that this was ok everywhere, just going to every topic saying "wow this was good" is a good enough reason to bump any animation topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:13 am
@SXR123 wrote:Two year bump, posts that add nothing to the topic besides the fact everyone is saying "ZOMG THIS IS BE BEST THING EVAR" "DIS IZ SUU CUUUTEE" "OH MAH GAWD GUYZZ WUT AR U DOIIN"

and if were to use the logic that this was ok everywhere, just going to every topic saying "wow this was good" is a good enough reason to bump any animation topic.
And the problem is?
When you find a video uploaded on youtube years ago, you're still allowed to comment on it, right?
How's that okay but this isn't?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:26 am
how is it not different?

This is a forum, if I comment on an old youtube video, the video doesn't shoot up to the front page for everyone to see. Not to mention the video doesn't get any added attention from anyone else but the videos creator.

If I were to bump a two year old topic for the sake of saying exactly what everyone else is saying, then what's the point of having the "don't bump old topic's rule."?

You should only be allowed to bump if you're adding something new to the topic, if leaf was still as bad as he was here, giving him critique would but the most logical point, but Leaf animate's better than this now and the fact of the matter is, the only thing anyone is doing here is spamming.

You're not adding anything new, all you're saying is that "oh lol I remember this" that's it.

Isn't that the entire reason that topic bumping isn't allowed?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:38 am
@SXR123 wrote:how is it not different?
Do you want me to list every ways?

@SXR123 wrote:This is a forum, if I comment on an old youtube video, the video doesn't shoot up to the front page for everyone to see.
And making it show up on the home page to get it more publicity is apparently a bad thing?

@SXR123 wrote:Not to mention the video doesn't get any added attention from anyone else but the videos creator.
...

@SXR123 wrote:If I were to bump a two year old topic for the sake of saying exactly what everyone else is saying, then what's the point of having the "don't bump old topic's rule."?
What's the point of having a posts must be at least three words rule when no one follows that either?
What's the point of having a no excessive profanity rule when no one follows that either?
What's the point of having a no flaming rule when that's what all topics end up as?

@SXR123 wrote:You should only be allowed to bump if you're adding something new to the topic
And you're who to decide that, the almighty forum God who knows the entire logistics of how forums work?
A forum is a place to share opinions and discuss things, sharing your opinion, making a joke, or even just posting some random gif #12109311 is adding to the topic.
Something new? None of the repetitive lolwhattheguyabovemesaid critiques are new either.

@SXR123 wrote: if leaf was still as bad as he was here, giving him critique would but the most logical point, but Leaf animate's better than this now and the fact of the matter is, the only thing anyone is doing here is spamming.
You are aware the only purpose of submitting your animations to the public is not for receiving criticism, right?
Evidently not, because you seem to think that's the sole sake of this forum's purpose.

@SXR123 wrote:You're not adding anything new, all you're saying is that "oh lol I remember this" that's it.
And again, what significance is there in adding something new?
What importance does it have?
Why is our only reason for posting to add something new?
A forum is once again a place of discussion, not a place of professionalism, or a place of loleveryonesaysomethingnewandimportant
@SXR123 wrote:Isn't that the entire reason that topic bumping isn't allowed?
You say that like:
A: I think the rules here aren't stupid
B: I made the rules
C: I follow the rules
D: I make others abide by the rules

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:43 am
Fuck it.

I don't even know why I bother. I'm too tired to care and I'm goin to bed.

Duces.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:44 am
@SXR123 wrote:Fuck it.

I don't even know why I bother. I'm too tired to care and I'm goin to bed.

Duces.

your only saying that because u have been PWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:46 am
@Leo wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Fuck it.

I don't even know why I bother. I'm too tired to care and I'm goin to bed.

Duces.

your only saying that because u have been PWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#pwnography #1

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Lorde
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:48 am
ugh
that post was a pain to write
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:48 am
I just don't care, what's the point of having rules if just because we don't follow one of them we shouldn't follow any of them?

If Joey can come up with reasons for us not to even bother following them then I just...

I just don't care anymore. In any other forum this thread would have been locked as soon as joey posted, but because we break a few rules we should just break them all. Eric breaks them, I break them, etc.

I just don't care anymore.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:50 am
@SXR123 wrote:I just don't care
@SXR123 wrote:what's the point of having rules if just because we don't follow one of them we shouldn't follow any of them?
You sound really apathetic right now

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:50 am
That was a good laugh.

Sieghart wrote:
@Leo wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Fuck it.

I don't even know why I bother. I'm too tired to care and I'm goin to bed.

Duces.

your only saying that because u have been PWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#pwnography #1
^& a good punchline

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:53 am
hardy har.

anyway, i'm done. If topic bumping is suddenly allowed now then I'll just let it happen.

Your reasons sort of make sense and i'm not going to bother trying to argue anymore.

I'm goin go to bed now. Duces.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 12:53 am
if it's for laughs i don't think you should care about the rules so much. plus, we're still a really small community. if this place had more people obviously we'd need to be a bit more strict.

if it's pure spam then yeah, lock/delete it. but they're just having some fun. chill.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 8:15 am
Lol, a full conversation when I went to bed. Y'all can lock this whenever you're finished.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Awkwar10
leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Pikach11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

on 4/20/2013, 8:17 am
Locked as Requested by OP

___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Untitl15
Sponsored content

leaf in the clouds - Page 3 Empty Re: leaf in the clouds

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum