Go down
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07
Location : Brooklyn, New York

wanna be fwiends :D Empty wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 2:55 am
(Desparado)
Hi my name is Richard do u wanna be friends I have a utube account plz subscribe and comment on my videoz plz thanx
I use paint and movie maker(FALSE) cuz I cnt install shizz(TRUE) I leik alvin earthworm and super Mario bros z and making sonic fan characters(mostly recolors[FALSE]) I'm 15 yerrs old and I liek aminating and also I have some good and funneh ideahs for animations if u want them so addmeonutubeandsubscribetomeutubewhileliekingmyvideoanimsandsmbzrox

((This is what u want to avoid I kno frum experience))

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wanna be fwiends :D 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 11:17 am
hi my name is pingboy i animat naruto i just installed flash yesterday how do i mak run sprites and where do i get sonic sheets?how do u do slowmotioneffect where is teh sound ineed it also do u like booty?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wanna be fwiends :D Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
sjs00
sjs00
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-02-16
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 4:03 pm
Sup bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Booteh. Yup booteh.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07
Location : Brooklyn, New York

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 5:25 pm
Pingboy wrote:hi my name is pingboy i animat naruto i just installed flash yesterday how do i mak run sprites and where do i get sonic sheets?how do u do slowmotioneffect where is teh sound ineed it also do u like booty?
Firstugeturrunningspritesthenualignthemonseparateblankbgsandmakesureitflowssmoothlyanducangetsonicspritesfromwww.themysticalforestzone.com/andtheslowmotionisjusaslowmovingpixelanducangoogleslowmotinsfxcuzitsboundtobetherecuzgoogleroxandi leik booty and llamas

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wanna be fwiends :D 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4903
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 5:53 pm
doesn't this belong in the introduction thread?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 5:59 pm
thank god someone said it. That shoulda been the first post. Moved.
and why is the page wider than normal?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wanna be fwiends :D Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 6:06 pm
crashbox111 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:hi my name is pingboy i animat naruto i just installed flash yesterday how do i mak run sprites and where do i get sonic sheets?how do u do slowmotioneffect where is teh sound ineed it also do u like booty?
Firstugeturrunningspritesthenualignthemonseparateblankbgsandmakesureitflowssmoothlyanducangetsonicspritesfromwww.themysticalforestzone.com/andtheslowmotionisjusaslowmovingpixelanducangoogleslowmotinsfxcuzitsboundtobetherecuzgoogleroxandi leik booty and llamas
o thx dat helps and u leik booty 2 i liek booty a lot

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wanna be fwiends :D Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/23/2011, 11:38 pm
.....hello?you like anime? (take that shadowman!!!)
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08
Location : Windsor Ontario, Canada

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/24/2011, 8:16 pm
o hai i use ms paint to lol and i liek to use snic mostly shawdow he is cooleist lol/ also check th new musc for snic will nevar be good in 3d four, its gonna be awsome lol xd

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 90
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

wanna be fwiends :D Empty Re: wanna be fwiends :D

2/24/2011, 8:22 pm
crashbox111 wrote:(Desparado)
Hi my name is Richard do u wanna be friends I have a utube account plz subscribe and comment on my videoz plz thanx
I use paint and movie maker(FALSE) cuz I cnt install shizz(TRUE) I leik alvin earthworm and super Mario bros z and making sonic fan characters(mostly recolors[FALSE]) I'm 15 yerrs old and I liek aminating and also I have some good and funneh ideahs for animations if u want them so addmeonutubeandsubscribetomeutubewhileliekingmyvideoanimsandsmbzrox

((This is what u want to avoid I kno frum experience))

WTF?
are you making fun of someone or what?
(just for the lol)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum