Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Anime Intro/Outro

1/24/2012, 1:58 pm

Clannad: After Story
Spoiler:

This anime is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking good. Like I have no idea how someone could watch this series and NOT like it. Like seriously if you watch this entire series and don't shed a single tear than you have no soul. Simple as that. But in all seriousness my friends and I were really touched by this anime because it was just so amazing and this anime series was just perfection. I'm not gonna lie though the outro to this anime was kinda a mood killer especially on the really emotional episodes so I left the outro out. Anyways I think everyone should watch this anime because it's just that amazing.

Angel Beats!
Spoiler:

Angel Beats! by far has the best intro and intro song of any anime I have ever seen. Also this was made by the same people who made Clannad so if you liked this you will like Clannad and vice versa. This one was also a bit of a tear jerker at the end and it was HILARIOUS.

Air TV

Spoiler:

This was an insanely sad anime. It was also made by Key (People who made Angel Beats! and Clannad). I never thought I would ever cry more for an anime than Clannad but Air had me seriously crying when I was finished with it. It's really sad and it is another one everyone should watch.

Kanon 2006

Spoiler:

Ok this is another anime by Key. (Sorry all of their stuff is so amazing) Kanon 2006 was pretty awesome. It had some tear jerking moments but it wasn't extremely sad like the others. I still loved this one also though and everyone should see this one as well...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Spoiler:

Ok so The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is actually my 2nd favorite anime. It would have beat Clannad:After Story but there were some things that the anime did that I did not like so it became my 2nd favorite anime. Anyway, this is a must watch. Like I'm completely serious lol. There is no other anime like this one and it's just amazing...I actually recommend this one more than Clannad because it's just so unique and awesome. Oh and it definitely has the best outro ever.

Other Honorable Mentions:

Code Geass - I loved Code Geass' intro but I never cared for its outro too much.

Black Cat - Pretty awesome intro/anime. Had some impressive fighting in it.

Darker Than Black - Awesome

Ergo Prozy - Pretty cool

Yeah, I'm lazy now so you can go look up the intros to these other animes on youtube but I really think you guys should check out the other animes I talked about. Ciao
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

1/25/2012, 8:48 pm
we all know this is the best

Spoiler:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 SinisterSmile
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

3/10/2012, 10:52 am

This was so fun to watch and the blue-haired chick is awesome. Lol. Don't judge me
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

3/10/2012, 11:07 am
All your openings are extremely gay

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

3/10/2012, 11:16 am
@Jellal wrote:All your openings are extremely gay

No, it's just most of the animes I watch aren't about fighting a lot. I kind of like the Slice-of-Life animes a lot more than actiony ones because they're a lot more relaxing to watch when you're trying to cool down.

EDIT: and if they're all extremely gay, then that means you like them right?? Very Happy
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

3/10/2012, 12:23 pm
lololol

Honestly, all those cartoons/anime were meant to make you relax and forget about all complicated and busy details of our terribly boring lifes.
Some people can do this with action and others like comedy more (which is my favorite genre).
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

3/10/2012, 12:36 pm
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:
@Jellal wrote:All your openings are extremely gay

No, it's just most of the animes I watch aren't about fighting a lot. I kind of like the Slice-of-Life animes a lot more than actiony ones because they're a lot more relaxing to watch when you're trying to cool down.
This was a huge rant for just a way of saying they're gay animes
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:
EDIT: and if they're all extremely gay, then that means you like them right?? Very Happy
Wow, if that was seriously the best response you could think of to be clever and funny, you have earned the eternal feeling that you are completely inferior to me.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

3/11/2012, 2:33 pm
Slice of Life > Action.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/11/2012, 5:51 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:we all know this is the best

Spoiler:
slightly agree

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Untitl15
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan

7/13/2012, 10:45 am
ima put this here cause i likey the song Very Happy

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

7/13/2012, 12:39 pm
^ I don´t like Fairy Tail that much but i´ve got to agree that that song was cool
Btw...
this ending is so beautifull :3 i thought that the 20 was great but this one I love you
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

7/13/2012, 2:47 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:ima put this here cause i likey the song Very Happy

If you liked that you'd like this cuz the same band made another op

Saulgp wrote: ^ I don´t like Fairy Tail that much but i´ve got to agree that that song was cool
Btw...
this ending is so beautifull :3 i thought that the 20 was great but this one I love you
Something gives me the impression you haven't watched that many episodes

Oh and nothis

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Lorde
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

7/13/2012, 5:28 pm
Sieghart wrote:
Saulgp wrote: I don´t like Fairy Tail that much but i´ve got to agree that that song was cool
Something gives me the impression you haven't watched that many episodes
No, i haven´t seen that much....should i watch them all?
SAy me how you did you posted those vids. with a different frame size :S

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 CmHNDLR
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/13/2012, 7:16 pm
Yeah you should >:C
Oh and I used the embed buttom from youtube
Share > Embed > Pick any size > copy code

ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan

7/13/2012, 7:46 pm
Sieghart wrote:If you liked that you'd like this cuz the same band made another op

yea ive heard it but i thought the other one was very catchy. fairy tails choice of music is awesome such as there battle music in there backgrounds such as

and

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

7/14/2012, 6:33 am

LOL how cool thnx Jowie
btw.. Ani i think i´ve heard that ^ song already and i don´t think it´s from Fairy Tail :/ , i think i´ve heard them in other Animes or films but don´t trust me cuz i´m not that sure >_<

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 CmHNDLR
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/14/2012, 12:38 pm
Both those songs he posted were from the first fairy tail soundtrack.
As a person whose memorized the OST I can even tell you that:
The first song he posted is the 1st song on the track, the main theme, and the second one he posted was called the theme of multiflora (I have no idea how that ended up being called Natsu's theme) and is the third track on the OST.

And boo
Go listen to the third OST if you want some amazing soundtracks

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

7/14/2012, 12:48 pm
OK i´ll watch Fairy Tail... I´m motivated... Very Happy
But i hate your Sig >:C
There´s NOTHING compared to the majestry of One Piece >:C

ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan

8/1/2012, 4:18 pm
^lol

Sieghart wrote:Both those songs he posted were from the first fairy tail soundtrack.
As a person whose memorized the OST I can even tell you that:
The first song he posted is the 1st song on the track, the main theme, and the second one he posted was called the theme of multiflora (I have no idea how that ended up being called Natsu's theme) and is the third track on the OST.

And boo
Go listen to the third OST if you want some amazing soundtracks

i think i listened to them all already i also downloaded this

i put it in my ipod and listen to it at work

and once again fairy tail impresses me again with there openings

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/1/2012, 4:22 pm
THIS TOPIC IS DEVOID OF SONIC

THERE WE GO. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan

8/1/2012, 4:40 pm
Serious what's with the dumb cartoon intro

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/1/2012, 4:49 pm
SORRY. I DIDN'T SEE THE WORD ANIME.

BUT.... IT NEEDED SOME SONIC >3>

Favorite Anime Intro/Outro - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan

8/1/2012, 8:20 pm
It's ok but make sure you don't do it again

Last edited by ANIME SPRITER7.4 on 1/23/2013, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum