Go down
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Empty Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites

on 2/20/2011, 11:48 am
[b]Anyone able to make SMW/SMB3 SNES Style custom sprites? It's for a large project.
Fallen Kittty-Night
Fallen Kittty-Night
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Empty Re: Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites

on 2/20/2011, 12:18 pm
Well then...This will soon get of topic...Anyways, I'm a typical animator so I can't help you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Spritasbanner
Anonymous

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Empty Re: Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites

on 2/20/2011, 12:33 pm
Fallen Kittty-Night
Fallen Kittty-Night
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2010-12-19

on 2/20/2011, 12:48 pm
Danmit Narutal! What the hell!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Spritasbanner
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/20/2011, 1:26 pm
@Fallen Kittty-Night wrote:Well then...This will soon get of topic...Anyways, I'm a typical animator so I can't help you.
Animator, I also need an animator my good man.
Anonymous

on 2/20/2011, 1:29 pm
you dont need a animator for sprites.
you need a "spriter".
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 2/20/2011, 3:12 pm
Luv MFGG

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites 2lax69
Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites TZmdW
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/20/2011, 4:22 pm
narutoall76 wrote:you dont need a animator for sprites.
you need a "spriter".
I actually need both, please do not tell me what I need tyvm.
Anonymous

on 2/20/2011, 4:26 pm
no,you dont.a animator animates
and you posted this in a sprite sub-catigory.
you dont need a animator for sprites.you have to animate them on your own.
its kinda lazy asking someone to animate for you.
just take the sprite.
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/21/2011, 5:36 am
narutoall76 wrote:no,you dont.a animator animates
and you posted this in a sprite sub-catigory.
you dont need a animator for sprites.you have to animate them on your own.
its kinda lazy asking someone to animate for you.
just take the sprite.

Actually I was goin g a bit off topic there, but I need a spriter, aswell as an extra animator. Me and some other people are doing quite a big project that involves Sprites, We're doing this with multiple animators. No this is not a collab, It's just kinda a big project. I hope we are on the same page again?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/21/2011, 9:45 am
Leocartoon1 is your guy.

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 2/21/2011, 10:55 am
Just leave me out of this. I'm a experienced spriter in the SMW area, yea, but no way I'm gonna put effort and lose precious time making sprites for someone else.

I'm busy already, thank you very much.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/21/2011, 11:13 am
Leo just told us off.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 2/21/2011, 4:11 pm
Think of it this way. Why would anyone make sprites for someone else (especially if it's a large project) for some random person? And no reward either. Not to be mean, but think in reality.

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/21/2011, 5:42 pm
That's ridiculous. Lmao

BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/28/2011, 1:51 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Think of it this way. Why would anyone make sprites for someone else (especially if it's a large project) for some random person? And no reward either. Not to be mean, but think in reality.

Some people actually enjoy creating stuff, and you are all acting like I don't give credit, etc,ofcourse you will be credited as "Artist". Also O only need like 2/3 Sprites lol.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 2/28/2011, 3:03 pm
Well, I custom sprites, and generally SMW is quite simple. However, it would take a while, especially considering I'm not used to making ones which you can animate. But if you just tell me what you need through PM, I'll see if I can help. :)

Need someone to make Mario Style Sprites UZ3PNb5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum