Go down
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Empty Need a Sprite animator. Big Project.

2/20/2011, 11:46 am
Hey People of the TS Forums! I am looking for someone who is experienced with sprites and able to work on a large project! We're looking at a 7-9 min flash, maybe longer, are you up for the job? Read on!

The Project is a Super Mario Parody, so if you have experiece in those kind of sprites, that's benefitial, there are also 3 other animators ( Including myself ) Working on this, and we have original Voice clips and Music. We're using SMB3 SNES/SMW Sprites, and I'm also looking for people willing to make some custom sprites, but I'll create a topic of it's own for that soon.

So are you intrested? Please comment!
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Empty Re: Need a Sprite animator. Big Project.

2/20/2011, 7:16 pm
This is reeaaally hard to decide if this is appropriate for collab forum. If anyone responds with interest I'll let it live. Maybe I should start a new forum for this sort of thing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Fzero%20death%20race
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Empty Re: Need a Sprite animator. Big Project.

2/21/2011, 5:38 am
K, over @ newgrounds they don't seem to mind.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

2/21/2011, 3:27 pm
Well that was a big punch in the nuts. lolololol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/21/2011, 5:20 pm
u made my penis smaller wen i read u wanted the anim 2 b 7 damn minutes

I have interest...I just think it would be better if you wanted me to make 4:00 minutes of animation then let some fool do the rest.

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2011, 9:33 am
Pingboy wrote:u made my penis smaller wen i read u wanted the anim 2 b 7 damn minutes

I have interest...I just think it would be better if you wanted me to make 4:00 minutes of animation then let some fool do the rest.

Well, we currentley have 2 people working on it, that is including myself, so yeah. If you wanna join, send me a PM.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

2/25/2011, 11:56 am
seems awsome Im in

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. 2lax69
Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. TZmdW
SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03

2/25/2011, 4:43 pm
Ahhh another Parody of Mario but I might mork up for this but that might be a little too much on

my plate
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

2/28/2011, 8:15 am
@Luigiman364 wrote:seems awsome Im in

K, dou you have a Newgrounds account?

@SX8Leon wrote:Ahhh another Parody of Mario but I might mork up for this but that might be a little too much on

my plate

Well. if you are intrested, I could sen you some info
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/1/2011, 3:18 am
Alright. I'm in.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

3/1/2011, 7:48 am
Pingboy wrote:Alright. I'm in.
Nice, well that's it. All scripts and scenes etc should be done by saturday, so I'll send you them then.
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

3/1/2011, 7:50 am
Everyone who is accepted in the thingy will get a PM before Thursday
BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

3/4/2011, 9:15 am
im sorry didn't have time tuesday, you'll know by saturday.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/4/2011, 1:49 pm
Yeah. I was looking for your messages.

BoomDeAhDah
BoomDeAhDah
Spritan
Spritan

3/7/2011, 10:15 am
aah, yes, Pingboy, I didn't quite like your 1 newgrounds submission, I haven't had a change too chek out your Deviantart yet, so I'll do that now, based on that I will see if you're in or out.
aduvivier1
aduvivier1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-06-19

6/27/2011, 9:24 pm
Sounds fun but, do I animate it in a comedy style, battle style, or both?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/27/2011, 9:26 pm
Wonder if this is still alive...

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/27/2011, 9:27 pm
Probably not haha.

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

6/28/2011, 10:58 am
Lock this.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/28/2011, 11:07 am
Lock due to inactivity.

Need a Sprite animator. Big Project. Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum