Go down

Name change (current name sounds to dark)

12 - 31%
16 - 41%
7 - 18%
4 - 10%

Total Votes: 39

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf) Empty Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf)

2/19/2011, 9:52 am
OK, so this is a game I play I sometimes play with my friends so here it is.

Bloody wolf, it's a game, sort of like tag. there is a safe point because usually there are rounds, all you have to do is run around the house in one direction and reach it and the round ws over and anyone who was tagged was also a wolf the next round, and it continued until there was only one person left and the last person tagged was the wolf next game, and instead of running around a house they'll be in a forest. Maybe angel island or something I'll come up with that later.

but in this collab there will only be ONE round, and the who ever is tagged will become a wolf (or tagger if you want to be technical) and will help the tagger tag other players. The person to take the last spot will be the winner and the person to take the first spot will be the first to be tagged this game isn't first come first served you can talk amongst yourselves and agree on who to be winner and first to be tagged. The first and last spots are most crucial. The last spot will be most difficult to animate since all the characters in the collab will be after your character. I do not want ANYONE to start animating until ALL spots are filled, so we can get all the characters in, the rules on FPS and which characters you can use and so on are listed below in the rules slot.

The character I choose will be the tagger(wolf) and will explain the rules to the watchers and characters in the game.

DO NOT START ANIMATING UNTIL ALL PARTS ARE TAKEN I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. SO YOU KNOW WHICH CHARACTERS TO USE PARTS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER SO IF YOU WANT TO ANIMATE LAST AND BE THE WINNER THEN CHOOSE THE LAST SPOT IF YOU WANT TO ANIMATE FIRST BUT BE TAGGED FIRST THEN CHOOSE THE FIRST SPOT.

now since I notice that the reason most collabs fail is because the list of who can join is so LLARRGEE like 12-15 people. well my list is small 5-6 people only. here are the rules

RULES:

DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 15th!! GIT IT DONE BEFORE THEN!

Frame Rate:FPS 30
Size: 550x400

make sure to label your movie clips/graphic symbols as such [Membername]_[Character]_[movement]

Flash 8 or CS3

Time limit: 30 secs- 2 minutes 30 seconds (can be a few seconds longer if needed but only extended by 10 or fifteen seconds and ONLY if needed)

This a run/fight sprite animation.

for a character to be tagged they have to be either grabbed for 5 seconds or held down on the ground, or against a wall.

Characters NOT eligible for use:

any characters that can fly - reason is since this is a tag game the character would just be able to stay up in the air for as long as they want and never lose, it's cheating. Now here's the exception to the rule, a character who can fly, but not forever (like DBZ characters), like maybe someone like tails or something you can use them (though I doubt anyone will) Kirby can be used so characters who can fly for a short period of time are eligible for use, characters who can literally fly forever, cannot.

Any characters that can shoot a huge ass laser beam CANNOT be used, it's just dumb, not only would it give your characters position away it's just dumb now if they can shoot small ones, and I mean like small little hand blasts then sure they can be used if it's big enough to blow a hole through the world then it's a definite no.

Characters who can become invisible, this is self explanatory, it's cheating so none of this. THIS INCLUDES CHARACTERS WHO CAN BLEND IN WITH THEIR ENVIRONMENT!

Slots:

1: shadow (ME BITCHES!)
2:Pattiasina24 (Ristar whether YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. unless you change it before people start animating)
3:Naruto (Pingboy)
4:Wario (NintendoStar01)
5: Kari Kazumi (5h0ck)
6: Harpuia (Jemaster800)

Sonic is the "it" character, as well as the people who have been tagged before the slot you have chosen.

If no one wants to make the FLA I'll do it We also need someone to make the preloader begin discussion... NOW!

Last edited by SXR123 on 10/15/2011, 10:25 am; edited 15 times in total
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf) Empty Re: Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf)

2/19/2011, 5:08 pm
Short version?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123

Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf) Empty Re: Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf)

2/19/2011, 5:15 pm
whut do you mean?
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 6:05 pm
ill join.1st.
im chosing......naruto...
he can disapear but im not using that in my animation.
SXR123
SXR123

2/19/2011, 6:27 pm
I had a feeling someone was going to choose naruto... I'll wait to see who else wants to be first or last, but before you join can I see an example of your skills?
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 6:28 pm
.......i was just bout to make a animation anyway.
sure.
SXR123
SXR123

2/19/2011, 6:30 pm
Just make a short one, like maybe ten or twenty seconds to show me if you can animate well, or one you've already made.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

2/19/2011, 6:36 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I had a feeling someone was going to choose naruto... I'll wait to see who else wants to be first or last, but before you join can I see an example of your skills?
You mean a certain someone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf) Yghjhj10
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 7:01 pm
shuts your mouths.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

2/19/2011, 7:10 pm
lol "mouths" anyways, back on topic.
I can't join unfortunately, but seriously, nice idea.

SXR123
SXR123

2/19/2011, 7:18 pm
glad you like it, how come you can't join?
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 7:26 pm
well,i havent animatd in 30 fps once,but im trying.
about 9 secounds to go on that thing.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

2/19/2011, 8:16 pm
I don't like to multi-task. I'm working on another animation and AP classes = Sad

Anonymous

2/19/2011, 8:18 pm
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/19/2011, 10:40 pm
I'LL JOIN! HUZZA!...I'll use Narut-

Damn you, Narutal.

I'll use Sasuke Very Happy!

Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf) Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 10:42 pm
naruto uses Guest DUH
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

2/19/2011, 10:46 pm
Are you trying to get this locked? Get back on topic. D: <

SXR123
SXR123

2/19/2011, 10:57 pm
Pingboy wrote:I'LL JOIN! HUZZA!...I'll use Narut-

Damn you, Narutal.

fine... BUT NO MORE NARUTO CHARACTERS GAWD... can ah shee an example of yer skillz pweeze, narutall I iz still deciding, yer skills are (no offense) kinda... meh... they're amateurish in a way. they're ok, but not the best.
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 11:07 pm
....srry.im not good working fast.
im better,im like that sage animation x5.
frist one was a quick one....
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21

2/19/2011, 11:08 pm
Wait, did you say naruto will use Revler?

Spoiler:
Tag battle (previously Bloody wolf) Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Anonymous

2/19/2011, 11:20 pm
its a code,quote it all you'll see the code Guest
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/20/2011, 12:04 am
@SXR123 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:I'LL JOIN! HUZZA!...I'll use Narut-

Damn you, Narutal.

fine... BUT NO MORE NARUTO CHARACTERS GAWD... can ah shee an example of yer skillz pweeze, narutall I iz still deciding, yer skills are (no offense) kinda... meh... they're amateurish in a way. they're ok, but not the best.

That's fine. You can see my skillz bai being a judge for my battle with Kitty in the Sprite Battle. I'm just about done. Almost.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

2/20/2011, 12:19 am
nvm bout me being in this collab,i can see im not
that wanted here.im going to make my own collab anyway...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/20/2011, 12:21 am
narutoall76 wrote:nvm bout me being in this collab,i can see im not
that wanted here.im going to make my own collab anyway...

Don't say that. Think good things.

Anonymous

2/20/2011, 12:23 am
i cant...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum