Go down
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 5:55 am
ShadowmanX125 wrote:I met Pingboy.

I should've thought of this lol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 9:37 am
scary moments - Page 3 Xggx8z

___________________________________________________________________________________________

scary moments - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08
Location : Windsor Ontario, Canada

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 11:22 am
Pingboy wrote:scary moments - Page 3 Xggx8z

That's how you should feel, half of the people who introduced them selves got scared of your rapid booty talk and sexual desire.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 11:33 am
At first I thought that picture was from Chowder...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

scary moments - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 2:19 pm
@Timmy wrote:
Pingboy wrote:scary moments - Page 3 Xggx8z

That's how you should feel, half of the people who introduced them selves got scared of your rapid booty talk and sexual desire.


scary moments - Page 3 37025945.niggaplease

___________________________________________________________________________________________

scary moments - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 3:39 pm
scary moments - Page 3 Tumblr_lgwkn8RAbx1qhqz86o1_400

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
scary moments - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
scary moments - Page 3 2lax69
scary moments - Page 3 TZmdW
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 3:55 pm
Indeed Leo.
But for real, here's my scary moment:

When I was ... idk, I was at a roller coaster in Disneyland called the ... Matahorn?
The roller coaster itself isn't scary, but let's say you didn't have your seat belt. In addition, I was and still am afraid of heights. Seriously, I felt like I was going to fall out of the ride when it reached top speeds. Sad
Then I'll be known as the guy who died from a ride in Disneyland, killing some of their business, and never getting a proper legacy for myself. T_T

___________________________________________________________________________________________

scary moments - Page 3 Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 5:07 pm
Lmao!!!!!!\BBQ



I haven't laughed so hard! I'm imagining how big your eyes might have been!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

scary moments - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

scary moments - Page 3 Empty Re: scary moments

on 2/21/2011, 7:12 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Indeed Leo.
But for real, here's my scary moment:

When I was ... idk, I was at a roller coaster in Disneyland called the ... Matahorn?
The roller coaster itself isn't scary, but let's say you didn't have your seat belt. In addition, I was and still am afraid of heights. Seriously, I felt like I was going to fall out of the ride when it reached top speeds. Sad
Then I'll be known as the guy who died from a ride in Disneyland, killing some of their business, and never getting a proper legacy for myself. T_T

Yeah the Matahorn is teh bobsled one. I felt that way the first time i went on the Log Ride when i was like 6 or something. It felt like we were gonna flip over D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

scary moments - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum