DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

The very first military soilder here Empty The very first military soilder here

2/11/2011, 2:50 am
for some unholy reason i never made a introduction topic of my own. So I'll make one

Hello I'm DemonicDragony93. I been submitting flash for 9 years. Making them for 10.

My Main focus in animation is sprites. I do not draw. I never could draw and i don't think I'll be starting soon.
My favorite type of music is Video game and Rock (All kinds..except for emo).
I have a Xbox360 (For exclusive titles that the wii doesn't have) and the wii (for the same reason as the xbox360) but i prefer Nintendo more overall.
I am in the army i been in for 3 years currently stationed in South korea (but don't think of me any different just because of it.)
I also play piano although i'm not professional like holy crap but i like playing the piano for videogame music. it's a sense of freedom to me.
I'm usually in the General topic and animations but i'm a overall cool guy to talk with. just don't rush me on something it irritates me.

I sometimes make very very random jokes that may not make sense unless if you break it down but i mean well...I've enjoyed my stay here so far me being a level 2 with almost 300 - 400 posts or something like that. Anyways thanks for reading

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The very first military soilder here Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

The very first military soilder here Empty Re: The very first military soilder here

2/11/2011, 3:47 am
288 posts so far, dude : D

BTW, dammit you have to learn how to draw. Seriously. When you start doing custom sprites (you're gonna need to make them, sooner or later), it's good to know how to draw. It helps a lot.

Oh yea, lol you're a soldier. JUST DON'T GO TO THE WAR! We need our spritans on here.
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

The very first military soilder here Empty Re: The very first military soilder here

2/11/2011, 3:58 am
leocartoon1 wrote:288 posts so far, dude : D

BTW, dammit you have to learn how to draw. Seriously. When you start doing custom sprites (you're gonna need to make them, sooner or later), it's good to know how to draw. It helps a lot.

Oh yea, lol you're a soldier. JUST DON'T GO TO THE WAR! We need our spritans on here.

Yea dude. My family feels the exact same way as do i. but yea i like it here. i'll take that into mind. there's so many things i would have loved to have done in sprite animation if i can get drawing/customization down. all the animations i've seen here are something to admire i won't deny that

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/11/2011, 11:35 am
You will be apart of my Spartan animation. I am making a collaboration-ish video that has all the spriters here being Spritans hehehe

so big brurther.whne u cumin home?

The very first military soilder here Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

2/11/2011, 11:43 am
Pingboy wrote:You will be apart of my Spartan animation. I am making a collaboration-ish video that has all the spriters here being Spritans hehehe

so big brurther.whne u cumin home?

If i have it my way I"m not coming back to the states..well living anyways

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/11/2011, 11:52 am
0: Are you for rEal!?!?!!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

2/11/2011, 12:30 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:288 posts so far, dude : D

Vice Versa. Spriting helps you draw.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/11/2011, 12:57 pm
i want to be like jayden when i grow up

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum