Go down
Anonymous

Kirby FC: Shawo - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirby FC: Shawo

2/8/2011, 7:24 pm
@Shadow Ryusaki wrote:You are thinking of the natural elemental weakness XD (Except how lightning beats rock. I still don't get that one.) I get how wind helps fire, fire is stopped by Earth, but not Earth is beat by lightning and lightning is beat by wind.
lighting beats rock because lighting,if stong enough,can break a rock.
anyway i like your sprite,looks like a boy without the bow tho.
Shadow Ryusaki
Shadow Ryusaki
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-02-03

2/8/2011, 7:32 pm
Though usually stone stops lightning..... it can break it sure, but ahh nevermind too much detail thinking.

As for the sprite, still looks like kirby XD My friend is hopefully doing something to it to make it look better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*Work in Progress*
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

2/12/2011, 1:12 pm
Zero point breakthrough is from Hitman Reborn, Lol. The idea of a girl character is nice, but there are so many characters with the speed attribute nowadays.. x_x
Shadow Ryusaki
Shadow Ryusaki
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-02-03

2/12/2011, 1:15 pm
The name, or part of it, is from KHR, yeah XD but the idea isn't from it. *Just liked the name* Though Alternate name is Absolute speed., but zero point sounds cooler.

And it is true, lots of characters are based on speed, but not a lot of characters actually... do what mine does. They normally are "just fast", while mine has to "gain" speed. Though that doesn't mean she is completely defenseless when she has no speed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*Work in Progress*
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/12/2011, 7:27 pm
narutoall76 wrote:
@Shadow Ryusaki wrote:You are thinking of the natural elemental weakness XD (Except how lightning beats rock. I still don't get that one.) I get how wind helps fire, fire is stopped by Earth, but not Earth is beat by lightning and lightning is beat by wind.
lighting beats rock because lighting,if stong enough,can break a rock.
anyway i like your sprite,looks like a boy without the bow tho.
Naruto faggots.

Kirby FC: Shawo - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

2/25/2011, 7:33 am
that iz one odd name... but yea ur char could use some serious work

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum