0 - 0%

Total Votes: 15

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

I have an announcement! - Page 3 Empty Re: I have an announcement!

on 2/13/2011, 1:03 pm
I like him, and I don't like him. I think I'm being too nice.

I would of said fuck off by now...

If you lost to him i'd probably have to stab you.
Though you won't but ya know, just sayin'.

And I will take it like a man.
But you got to have faith.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 2/13/2011, 4:33 pm
But everyone has to enter this assuming each contestant is equal.

Because we don't want to be thrown off by expectations.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2011, 6:09 pm
Yeah you're right. He keeps nagging me to upload something, maybe he's thinking that'll give him an advantage?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 2/14/2011, 3:55 pm
He wants to know which flash video to steal to match up to yours.

I have an announcement! - Page 3 Yghjhj10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/14/2011, 5:59 pm
Or just take ideas of yours and barely change them up

I have an announcement! - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/14/2011, 10:11 pm
I feel sorry for N.U. He is a poor boy who is banned from the Spritas forever... I feel so sorry for him.

I have an announcement! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/14/2011, 10:32 pm
Sympathy for a criminal? Sympathy for an idiot? Or sympathy for a naruto fan?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/14/2011, 10:43 pm
Those last two considerate questions. I believe that Naruto isn't really a criminal.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/14/2011, 11:43 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Sympathy for a criminal? Sympathy for an idiot? Or sympathy for a naruto fan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfopuBaHQeI

I have an announcement! - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/14/2011, 11:54 pm
Oh har har har. :3

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 11:04 am
Lol. Even if he did steal Flash videos, where the heck would he get them from?

Anonymous

on 2/15/2011, 11:44 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:judges? fuck ill join the battle if needed, i wanna put that little bitch in his place
dayum XD
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 2/15/2011, 12:13 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Yeah you're right. He keeps nagging me to upload something, maybe he's thinking that'll give him an advantage?
Frankly speaking, study a thief doesnt need much to work on to make something seem like they made it. If I carjacked you today, I could have it on the market clean by tomorrow morning. Most of the stuff I would need could be bought at the average auto shop and found at a junkyard. (give or take some larger parts, windshield etc.) So all it takes is one off the radar program that you know someone put together for that very reason or the exact opposite and there ya go. The only other person I know who would find a reason to take ppls videos is me. Because I need them for Sprite tribute 3. (Btw keep those awesome vids coming guys Im currently scouting for sprite tribute 3!) and even then I am legitimately downloading them off youtube with a nifty video downloader (as legit as tht sounds...). Shit I didnt even know you COULD take sprite videos and pretty much reverse the upload process. Btw has anyone even thought about how this could end? Even if NS01 CLOBBERS him to a pulp how do we know he won't just come back...not learn anything...and steal AGAIN provided the first couple of times we have accused him of stealing were true? Seriously I mean how do you put an end to that? scratch

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

I have an announcement! - Page 3 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

I have an announcement! - Page 3 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Anonymous

on 2/15/2011, 12:27 pm
Dont kno Serious
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 2:33 pm
Neither do I lol.
If he is smart, he should of stopped there and then. He has made excuses, I don't know whether to believe them or not I.e. the 'brother' incident. Or if he is just seeking attention, why can't he do it the honest way and improve his skill like regular animating folk?
I would be pretty pissed if he had one of my animations up on his account.

Anonymous

on 2/15/2011, 2:38 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Neither do I lol.
If he is smart, he should of stopped there and then. He has made excuses, I don't know whether to believe them or not I.e. the 'brother' incident. Or if he is just seeking attention, why can't he do it the honest way and improve his skill like regular animating folk?
I would be pretty pissed if he had one of my animations up on his account.
You would have all rights to be mad bro Razz
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 2:45 pm
Could ya'll just say something good about him?

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 2:50 pm
Ping, wouldn't you be upset if he stole one of your animations you worked absolutely hard on?
I'm not accusing him of anything, just hypothetical of course. Originally he's a nice guy. But he's done some bad things, thats why some guys on here have a grudge against him. >_>
Surely you have to understand that?

Last edited by NintendoStar01 on 2/15/2011, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 2:50 pm
Should I show you the messages he sent me about what he did?

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 2:51 pm
Er ok, PM me.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 4:28 pm
I still feel sorry for him.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 4:57 pm
If ping really feels bad for him then maybe he has a reason to actually care. Alright ping fine, Ill jump on this and actually defend him. From this message down everyones gotta lay off the kid. SERIOUSLY. Which reminds me, how many situations has he actually been accused of stealing material? The only person I know who could even tell us something close is eric...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

I have an announcement! - Page 3 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 5:04 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:If ping really feels bad for him then maybe he has a reason to actually care. Alright ping fine, Ill jump on this and actually defend him. From this message down everyones gotta lay off the kid. SERIOUSLY. Which reminds me, how many situations has he actually been accused of stealing material? The only person I know who could even tell us something close is eric...

Thanks.

And your right. Eric knows most of his case of "stealing". I don't really view what he did stealing. He left a note in the video saying that Eric inspired him to do many things, and said that it was his video soo...

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/15/2011, 5:47 pm
No problem. Does anyone wanna take the lead and call him over to deliberate? I feel like hell just nail us for goin slightly off topic...

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/16/2011, 4:08 am
I personally have nothing against him Wink
I just want to own him because the lad got cocky hahaha.

Yeah I know you're reading this.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum