LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

......pride - Page 4 Empty Re: ......pride

2/4/2011, 9:23 am
bisexual would be the proper medium.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 4 Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/4/2011, 10:17 am
... maybe. I'd probably wouldn- I JUST AGREED TO THAT CRAZY SH!T MAN I'M NOT LOOSING MY PRIDE.

I showed madface a pic of how a 360 camera turn would be. He was... stunned. But not out of amazement lol. It was as if he changed his mind about it. But he said he'll wait later. He wants to work on physics and stuff.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

2/4/2011, 10:32 am
You both need to get back to pride. >_>

......pride - Page 4 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

2/4/2011, 10:38 am
Pingboy wrote:... maybe. I'd probably wouldn- I JUST AGREED TO THAT CRAZY SH!T MAN I'M NOT LOOSING MY PRIDE.

I showed madface a pic of how a 360 camera turn would be. He was... stunned. But not out of amazement lol. It was as if he changed his mind about it. But he said he'll wait later. He wants to work on physics and stuff.
no I just don't have that program yet,lets take this step by step first front and back veiw animations and skewing then 36o spins illusions.HA now you will get to see my progress when Im serious ping. you thought I was good before.now Im in learning mode.

......pride - Page 4 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2011, 10:47 am
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:... maybe. I'd probably wouldn- I JUST AGREED TO THAT CRAZY SH!T MAN I'M NOT LOOSING MY PRIDE.

no I just don't have that program yet,lets take this step by step first front and back veiw animations and skewing then 36o spins illusions.HA now you will get to see my progress when Im serious ping. you thought I was good before.now Im in learning mode.

........i have a feeling. I've never seen you be srs when you animate.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2011, 10:51 am
never....but now I will be......my "pride" is a stake we should all feel that way we're SPRITAS dammit.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2011, 10:52 am
WELL SAID NOW THAT WAS AN INSPIRATIONAL STATEMENT

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2011, 11:03 am
NintendoStar01 wrote:Well you can lock and unlock both axis when blurring, let me show you properly:

......pride - Page 4 Eg10

You see at the bottom on the filters tab, you can change both axis of blurring to your liking, just click that little lock icon, and you can manually changed the settings from there. I used X axis blurring with the setting on 9.

If you have not seen this animation, check it out.

In this video, I only blurred in Flash, the background was blurred in Photoshop with 'Gaussian' blur.
You have learned something today. NS. Do you use motion blur on backgrounds too? In Photoshop?
NintendoStar01 wrote:Oh that's easy lol, go in to your Vcam, go to the action script menu and you will see this:

_visible = false;

Change it to 'true'.

Then you can add whatever objects you want.
I have LEARNED something today.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2011, 6:54 pm
is there any MORE ways to improve a BG quality?I know about lossless and smoothing.but is there more ways? I have a bg right now that is shit.even more so in a close up but in this particular scene a close up is needed any suggestions guys? if it helps its a maple story bg so some of you know what I mean.

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

2/4/2011, 7:22 pm
Well ping recommended me to come here. >.> what am I suppose to do
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2011, 8:00 pm
REad the first page ONLY. It's the most important thing I guess.

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/5/2011, 4:00 am
madfacespriter wrote:is there any MORE ways to improve a BG quality?I know about lossless and smoothing.but is there more ways? I have a bg right now that is shit.even more so in a close up but in this particular scene a close up is needed any suggestions guys? if it helps its a maple story bg so some of you know what I mean.

There's no way to fix a Maple BG if it's looking like sheep (Don't mind the word "sheep". I don't like swearing). Even if you set it to lossless. My advice is, try to keep Maple BGs un-resized. These BGs tend to get messy when you zoom they up. Also, there are some BGs that already look like trash even though you didn't even put it on Flash.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 7:23 am
yea maple BG are like a hot chick with REALLY bad breath,from a distance its breath taking but close up is ..........also breath......taking.....

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 7:26 am
Ok after reading...the first page I need to accept the fact...I need help
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 7:43 am
Yeah, the first page helps the rest of it is a little weird becos Ping started posting Screens.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:12 am
I explained to Madface earlier that the key in making 360 turns is the camera in AE.

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:19 am
Pingboy wrote:I explained to Madface earlier that the key in making 360 turns is the camera in AE.
Ping when I gonna start dah learning
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:21 am
Toxic Reaper wrote:
Pingboy wrote:I explained to Madface earlier that the key in making 360 turns is the camera in AE.

Could you tell me how to set a live stream?

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:22 am
Pingboy wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:

Could you tell me how to set a live stream?
Download something called manycam first and when your done downloading it tell me
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:25 am
Toxic Reaper wrote:
did you already watch read's....I meant Eric's tutorials? that's the first step.

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

2/5/2011, 10:30 am
It was last thursday, and god was all like
SPRITE
and I was like okay god I will lul

END

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:34 am
@Timmy wrote:It was last thursday, and god was all like
SPRITE

END
did you write this in the wrong thread?

Last edited by madfacespriter on 2/5/2011, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:37 am
I got it Toxic. Hey Toxic. Does it record voice? I can talk to you through it. Or does it not? What does it do?

SPRITE

END
Lmfao!
madfacespriter wrote:
SPRITE

END
did you read this in the wrong thread?
Lawl No. He's in the right thread.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

2/5/2011, 10:40 am
Yeah Ping, I motion blur my BG's in Photoshop.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 10:41 am
NintendoStar01 wrote:Yeah Ping, I motion blur my BG's in Photoshop.

That's why they are so smexi. Thanks.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum