Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

......pride - Page 2 Empty Re: ......pride

on 2/2/2011, 7:29 am
luffy,s fierce attack from youtube

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 2 Untitl15
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 2/2/2011, 9:50 am
I joined this site with the thought of a dream come true, a group of spriters, though's sprites I animated in MX over and over again would finally get critic..... but I've lost a little interest. I came here pumped with spriting energy. I've just lost some of it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 10:31 am
why? I dont get it. being here give me energy to sprite.unlike YT this is all sprites all the time none of that other stuff like youtube poop and.....fred.maybe Im misreading you why have you lost spriting energy again?

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 2/2/2011, 10:57 am
Madface, remember how you always wanted to make a Jak and daxter sprite?
Well check this out Wink It's just Jak though, when I make the sheet, I'll give it ya.

https://www.thespritas.com/t1148-jak-sprite-jusupdate-1652-gmt

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/2/2011, 11:28 am
i was wondering "why the hell would he ask to to watch something AND read at the same time?" then something that sounds like Pirates of the Caribbean comes up lol

......pride - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 1:05 pm
LOL I do like pirates...

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/2/2011, 1:12 pm
Yes. Go unfer NS's hairy and stinky arm pits of knowledge. He will teach you the ways physics, speed, good camera techniques, and finaly, and MAYBE he will lend you his time to this bad-A. technique, the Rasengan. All you have to do it give your time to this bad-mofo.

......pride - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 1:35 pm
pass on "Rasengan" I have no need for that. but everything else...

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 1:41 pm
k that's fine too.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 1:46 pm
creating /bg ping you said that you're good at this right? because in order to do certain scenes I need to create bg at different angles,what method do you recommend,what program do you use?

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 2/2/2011, 2:15 pm
RASEN, to da MF, GAN jk. spirit bomb ftw

......pride - Page 2 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 2:30 pm
lets not start just throwing random attack names out there.lets stay focus.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 2:48 pm
madfacespriter wrote:creating /bg ping you said that you're good at this right? because in order to do certain scenes I need to create bg at different angles,what method do you recommend,what program do you use?
Alright! Ok madface. I can tell you that you'll feel 100% good when you make a bg. I use Paint.net and use the line tool. If you know anything about vanishing points and linear perspective drawing, you'd totally know, like, where everything should go, and how everything should be drawn.

So I do this:
- Paint.net
- Line / Curve Tool

The lines are a bit cacky and dry looking, so you may want to blur it a bit.

If that doesn't satisfy you, or if the blur doesn't work, open Photoshop and select this tool.
......pride - Page 2 2nvqxic
Whatever bg you made, you can use that tool and it will give you a SMOOTH and nice looking blur picture.

I've been working with my first bg designs, and transformed it into an actual arena.

......pride - Page 2 2dv50yq
It isn't perfect, because I didn't get a chance to polish it in Paint.net.

But you can do better. Would you like to watch me make a bg sometime this week or something?

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 2:51 pm
the prism that riku is on should be slanted downwards

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 2:59 pm
yes I just dl pant.net last week I have 0 knowledge in it.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:03 pm
@D3Anims wrote:the prism that riku is on should be slanted downwards
Really?
madfacespriter wrote:yes I just dl pant.net last week I have 0 knowledge in it.
Alright. Well you know how to draw, right?

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:11 pm
I haven't got Paint.net, I use Photoshop when it comes to angle perspective. So you can make houses and everything in Paint.net?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:17 pm
I believe it is EASIER for many people to draw houses and rooms and bg's on Paint.net. In Photoshop, you have to go through settings and make adjustments to get a good straight line. It is MUCH easier to make objects in Paint.net. Lange suggested that we should Paint.net... if that makes you guys comfortable.

So yeah. I could make a tutorial or you guys could watch me make a bg through livestream.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:21 pm
That'd be awesome :)
It's cool if you're up for it.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:24 pm
ok so heres a skewing test,ending with a 180 turn test....I have no idea why mojo change colors at the end
its kinda fast I'll slow it down if needed

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:26 pm
Pingboy wrote:I believe it is EASIER for many people to draw houses and rooms and bg's on Paint.net. In Photoshop, you have to go through settings and make adjustments to get a good straight line. It is MUCH easier to make objects in Paint.net. Lange suggested that we should Paint.net... if that makes you guys comfortable.

So yeah. I could make a tutorial or you guys could watch me make a bg through livestream.
yea go ahead and do that,till then I'll open up paint.net (for the first time) and work on what you said

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 3:58 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:the prism that riku is on should be slanted downwards
Really?

actually i was wrong, it should be straight, idk how to explain, look at the pic. (by cam i mean perspective view)
......pride - Page 2 Dfv

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 2/2/2011, 5:15 pm
NS that was definetely the track I listened to back in Summer 2010 to motivate myself xD

......pride - Page 2 34nsbrr
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 5:28 pm
It's in my play-list when I animate lol.
If I were to blur using Photoshop, I would use Gaussian blur in the filter menu. You can select areas with the marquee tool.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 2/2/2011, 5:35 pm
Pingboy wrote:......pride - Page 2 2dv50yq
It isn't perfect, because I didn't get a chance to polish it in Paint.net.

The persperctive is wrong Ping. The platfrom where Riku is standing is on a isometric angle, while the other one is in a completly different angle. The 2 platfoms must stay in the same angle.

learn2makebgs

Also, your BG isn't shaded.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum