Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

......pride - Page 8 Empty Re: ......pride

on 2/26/2011, 5:11 pm
madfacespriter wrote:yea I got know inspiration to animate today
If don't have any inspiration, I just do it. I'll just be determined to get it done already.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 8 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 2/26/2011, 5:19 pm
not me Im just too lazy today

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 8 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2011, 5:24 pm
I don't even feel like going on my computer. I'm on my Wii. All I feel like doing is watching some Disney movies like Mulan and An Extreemly Goofy Movie on my VHS in my snug dim room since it's winter and depressing...since it's winter.
Oh, and I feel like replaying Kingdom Hearts I and II.

Tonight, I'll work on kicking Leo's hiny and the Spritas Intro.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2011, 5:28 pm
Oooohhh I miss KH2 so much and jak 1,2,and3 too but yea Im in my bed watching Spartacus on netflix

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2011, 5:33 pm
Lmao I got done playing Jak II two months ago. I really want to play Jak III now. but yea I'm in my Mom's masterbed. got my Wii hooked up here in her big ass TV. i dn't feel like doing things like I usually do, like watch some code lyoko on demand or search for some booty on Youtube. it's a lazy day. i don't even feel like thinking of animating and Five Kage Summit Project. I'll gain my pride this week, right now, I'm just on the Spritas. Thinking whether if I should watch An Extreemly Goofy Movie or Mulan.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2011, 6:34 pm
I like Mulan(that was one lucky cricket)

Anonymous

on 2/26/2011, 6:38 pm
kingdom hearts.....i love number 2 when you fight with mulan.
i beat them monsters up.i also loved how it first starts.
anyway,i may just rip my own voices if pingboy's donig that lol.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2011, 6:42 pm
LOL voice pimp ping! you need to get on the job

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/27/2011, 3:29 pm
narutoall76 wrote:kingdom hearts.....i love number 2 when you fight with mulan.
i beat them monsters up.i also loved how it first starts.
anyway,i may just rip my own voices if pingboy's donig that lol.
0:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL voice pimp ping! you need to get on the job
Hell naw!

Narutal. I am the voice pimp. You are my bitch, and you will get dat as-Eh hehm...Voices!

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/3/2012, 8:01 am
....Wow since this topic Ive won 2 spritas awards....it seems like I made this so long ago but it still applies infact it still should apply to us all

sorry for the bump but Im kinda proud of myself.

my new prideful song

"I HAVEN'T ARRIVED BUT I'M ON THE RIGHT PATH"

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 8/3/2012, 9:37 am
awwwwwwww shiiiiiiittt tigga.

Face dun came UP!

......pride - Page 8 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/3/2012, 3:38 pm
I dun remember this topic O_O

......pride - Page 8 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2012, 10:33 pm
I made way back when ping was active

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 8/5/2012, 10:32 am
@Face wrote:
my new prideful song

......pride - Page 8 Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/5/2012, 10:41 am
I was wondering where you were

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/22/2012, 7:31 pm
Goddammit I swear....that one day I will make my mojo the strong series.And I will prove that good story telling and emotional sprite animation are not a taboo in the sprite animation world and fighting is secondary. Fuck One Piece inspires me every time.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/22/2012, 8:04 pm
@Face wrote:Goddammit I swear....that one day I will make my mojo the strong series.And I will prove that good story telling and emotional sprite animation are not a taboo in the sprite animation world and fighting is secondary.

good luck with this i guess

if you ever end up doing it
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/22/2012, 8:07 pm
@Leo wrote:
@Face wrote:Goddammit I swear....that one day I will make my mojo the strong series.And I will prove that good story telling and emotional sprite animation are not a taboo in the sprite animation world and fighting is secondary.

....I can't even get mad at that statement....

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 8/23/2012, 4:07 am
I was thinking of the same video "one piece in 10 minutes" thats very inspirational and so is the Fairy Tail song.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 8/23/2012, 4:43 pm
@Face wrote:
@Leo wrote:

....I can't even get mad at that statement....
Of course you can, you're always mad, madface

......pride - Page 8 Lorde
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

on 8/23/2012, 8:20 pm
@Eric wrote:There's a reason why None of you improve, the ones who are really passionate and not doing it for the fame.
It's because none of you try something new. Look at me, you all consider me pro and I'm still fucking CRAP once i tried that new program, then i learned an amazing amount and applying that with what i already know plus AE is gonna release amazing results. If i were to just continously give up on something i tried and then saw i couldn't do then i wouldn't be here.

Most of you try something like a skew, you mess it up, and then simply don't do it, well I keep doing it until i get it right (unless i start to believe it's impossible, like AS made me beleive so many fucking times) but even then i improvise, if i can't do it there i do it else where or i put my brain to work and see how i can try to trick you into seeing something better than what is really there.

In essence, stop giving up even on SMALL details, no matter how insignificant they may seem/sound they will matter. And start trying new things more and more instead of repeating the same formula to animate. When you make a tween polish it and edit it to look like the best tween each time instead of just doing it to do it/it's how you always do it and it works.

That, and stop saying "uhh i was bored here's a failed test" The point of a mother fucking test is to try something you haven't tried before, to learn it and master it and test to see how well you did with it. Study it, fix what was wrong, rinse repeat until it's perfect. 90% of those tests are something you all failed and wanted to dump it and needed some fucking excuse for why it was so short/half assed/over all terrible.
How come I never saw this thread .__.

Anyway What ^ this guy said about sums up everything that I wanted to say for a while now, not sure if this thread is dead but we should fucking PIN THIS SHIT OR SOMETHING Serious I'm tired of seeing all these crap animations that are just regurgitated versions of past animations. What happened to "The spritas - Where the best spriters go"? Dang, I just feel like there's no more inspiration on this site Sad

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT! I'M WITH YOU FACE Evil or Very Mad Let's show the world SPRITE ANIMATION IS NOT DEAD You\'re too kind
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/23/2012, 8:32 pm
STFU YOU'RE LATE D:<

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2012, 8:37 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT! I'M WITH YOU FACE Evil or Very Mad Let's show the world SPRITE ANIMATION IS NOT DEAD You\'re too kind

DAMN RIGHT!!!! "MOJO, STOP LOOOONG STROKING PONIES WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO"

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/23/2012, 8:42 pm
LOL YOUR SIG XD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2012, 8:49 pm
@NS01 wrote:LOL YOUR SIG XD

You should see the one I was gonna put there....it depicts "IRON" (the swordsman) smiting evil Daizengar style

......pride - Page 8 Iron_s10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum