Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

......pride - Page 6 Empty Re: ......pride

2/5/2011, 10:23 pm
So madface. You can see that I am simply drawing geometric shapes and making them 3D by adding form in the animation. Can you see how I make them 3D? I would try and get sprite bgs and see what I'd be able to do with them, which I think you can't do much, but I'm doing this by myself.

But anyways, I am completely relying on that. I'm saying these elemental things because... I just think you should know em, you know? I'm not working with geometric shapes that have texture on them. Not yet. However, I can add free-form objects like...hm. I dunno. I'm still working on that. But the entire space in my 3D preview on youtube is negative. I don't have much in it.

The problem with Eric had in his animation was that AS isn't GREAT with depth. Things get really glitchy. Especially in an open space, so he pushed the limit into making most of the animation 3D.
Some people aren't able to do that, so they TRICK the people with illusions. When Eric says people make illusions, he means they use some techniques like linear perspective, size changes, overlapping, placement and detail (I put linear perspective in that bg I drew in the 2nd page) but some do a LOT of those techniques that in Flash. Eric included depth with the use of most of those techniques in the video. But AS isn't cool with depth.

After Effects is. Completely great with it. BEYOND great. Now that I've got my lazy into AE, you'll be seeing some pretty cool stuff. I hope this information was good.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

2/5/2011, 11:10 pm
basicly you said you can do great stuff with program I dont have, and that eric found out the hard way that AS is glitchy which he has said countless times and that you still havent figure out how to work with sprite BG which is the only thing I would need from that program.......how im doing so far.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride - Page 6 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/5/2011, 11:19 pm
madfacespriter wrote:basicly you said you can do great stuff with program I dont have, and that eric found out the hard way that AS is glitchy which he has said countless times and that you still havent figure out how to work with sprite BG which is the only thing I would need from that program.......how im doing so far.....
Excellent. You infered what I said perfectly.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

2/5/2011, 11:33 pm
oh no,pingoby's gone great spritan on us.
he has a lot of pride.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 12:11 am
narutoall76 wrote:oh no,pingoby's gone great spritan on us.
he has a lot of pride.
Lmfao I'm going to change that picture into a single portrait of Lange. But Narutal. What you can work on is overlapping and relative space.

Relative space would look like this:

......pride - Page 6 2e1emp2
Look at the sasukes. Sasuke is facing 135 degrees (not that it matters).
The sasuke sprite is all big. He is runing toward CS2 sasuke, who is small, because in distance, he is FAR away. The bg you are using is important to. You know you wouldn't be able to do that on a super smash brawl stage. If the BG had props and objects, the objects on the CS2 sasuke's side would be small. The objects on Sasuke's side would be big.

I want you to practice that if you have time. Madface. You can do this too.

Overlapping is...well who doesn't know that? It's just like seeing Sonic frontview humping Amy frontview. Amy overlaps Sonic.

Now watch D3 or Leo pick on my "alleged" errors. You guy get the point though, right?

Last edited by Pingboy on 2/6/2011, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

2/6/2011, 12:17 am
already knew bout that stuff,but ill work on it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 12:18 am
narutoall76 wrote:already knew bout that stuff,but ill work on it.
I'm sure everyone knows that but you still need to work on it.

I'll be doing live sessions sometime this week. Any of you could watch me animate.

Anonymous

2/6/2011, 12:27 am
i need to work on it?you saw me do something that needed it?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 12:31 am
Do you think that you need to change, like madface? I'm working on this myself dude. As a matter of fact, ALL the elements of art I listed need to be worked on. We've done it before, but it doesn't look good. Maybe when D3 or Leo comes here to nag on me on how I don't know nothing or that I am incorrect, or that I should learn what I am talking about, or when Renny comes here and see that what I said about the elements aren't valid, you could look at some artwork by famous artist.

Anonymous

2/6/2011, 12:33 am
hmmm...so yea i will test this and get better.then in my animation ill use this

and do some 3d with it
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 12:34 am
Sounds like a good plan Narutal. I'm hittin' the hay. I need to wake up at 9:00 tommorow. You fools enjoy the super bowl.

Anonymous

2/6/2011, 12:37 am
i dont watch that bowl lol.
and i dont have to wake up at anytime tomorrow,so
im staying up.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 12:42 am
This is why we don't see you here on Spritas in the morning. Your black booty be sleeping in bed. Doesn't your mother get on you about that?

Anonymous

2/6/2011, 12:49 am
no,im on in the moring only on weekends.on weeks i have school,so i dont
use my laptop.hmmmmm 1 minute crispty bacon from costco.
lol
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/6/2011, 1:48 am
Yo. It's not called overlapping by the way. It's called perspective.

And if you have half a brain it's pretty simple to grasp its concept.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 7:08 am
....same. but thanks for the effort ping you really are going that extra mile for those who need help in this kinda stuff.

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

2/6/2011, 8:46 am
I fucking feel like a loser now. I posted a stupid animation to post my motivation up since I'm kinda depress now everyone fucking screaming at me and shit. Just after what happened and why the fuck clovis had to call me out like that LIKE FUCK HIM FUCK ALL MOST OF YOU GUYS....a little support would be nice but no you have to always treat me like shit
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

2/6/2011, 9:06 am
Toxic Reaper wrote:I fucking feel like a loser now. I posted a stupid animation to post my motivation up since I'm kinda depress now everyone fucking screaming at me and shit. Just after what happened and why the fuck clovis had to call me out like that LIKE FUCK HIM FUCK ALL MOST OF YOU GUYS....a little support would be nice but no you have to always treat me like shit
Because it WAS shit, you put 0 effort, there is NO
POSSIBLE
WAY there was any effort put into that trash. You can't expect PRAISE or support for something anyone can crap out.
Stop doing it for praise.

Watch your ass.
......pride - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

2/6/2011, 9:08 am
@Eric wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:I fucking feel like a loser now. I posted a stupid animation to post my motivation up since I'm kinda depress now everyone fucking screaming at me and shit. Just after what happened and why the fuck clovis had to call me out like that LIKE FUCK HIM FUCK ALL MOST OF YOU GUYS....a little support would be nice but no you have to always treat me like shit
Because it WAS shit, you put 0 effort, there is NO
POSSIBLE
WAY there was any effort put into that trash. You can't expect PRAISE or support for something anyone can crap out.
Stop doing it for praise.
ok.....
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 2:05 pm
Im working on black sasuke vid (actually thats not his name but lets just go with that...) in this vid ima work on split screens, physics and cam work it will include my GUARDIAN HEROES sprites,well some of them.and some other random ideas I come up with for jutsu for him......non naruto jutsu

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

2/6/2011, 2:51 pm
Black sasuke?
Drive by jutsu lololololol

Watch your ass.
......pride - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

2/6/2011, 2:55 pm
Hahaha lol. Deadly attack.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 3:05 pm
@Eric wrote:Black sasuke?
LMFAO!!!!!! thats fucked up LOL (edited) ironically enough I was playing with the idea of him having twin pistols.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/6/2011, 6:45 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Yo. It's not called overlapping by the way. It's called perspective.

And if you have half a brain it's pretty simple to grasp its concept.
Thanks Leo =D. It's self explanatory.
madfacespriter wrote:
....same. but thanks for the effort ping you really are going that extra mile for those who need help in this kinda stuff.
Thanks Madface. You understand a lot. I see no problem with your improvement. You really want to change.
Then theres only one thing to do. Make a kick ass animation. Lay in your bed and think about it. I can help you with it. Actually, lets make a secret collaboration.
@Eric wrote:Black sasuke?
Dear Jehovah. Eric hasn't looked at what I said about the elements in art. I don't need correction?

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/7/2011, 3:20 am
Nah Ping. I corrected you already.

BTW, what the heck madface : D
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum