Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

......pride Empty ......pride

on 2/1/2011, 6:48 pm
I've been thinking about this for a while now....WE need to be better,I need to be better.I have been doing this for over a year now and I know one thing I have a lot to learn,I should be better then I am right now.Laziness,fear a unwillingness to compromise,too prideful to REALLY ask for help.These are the things that hold me back.But no more, why did I join this site?WHY did most of us join this site? the short answer is......to improve.There are really good sprite animators here,World wide spriters here we'd be fools not to utilize there knowledge.I have made a decision (PLAY VIDEO AS YOU READ THE REST OF THIS)

I will become a better sprite animator front view,back view,360 cam spin illusion, skewing correctly,cam work, physics, spriting bgs,editing sprites,creating effects, using flash to its full potential,these are the things that I have avoided and feared.and because of it my animating skills are little above novice at best.Im making this thread to ask....no to humbly request the assistance of those who have mastered these things.I do this because I want to be proud of that preloaded and the animation that comes after I don't want fame I just.................need help.Help me,help each other grant me this request.aren't you tired of piss poor animations? half ass FC?Challenge yourself's no more taking the easy way if its hard,work harder on it if it seems impossible make it possible.it you think you can't YOU CAN! NO MORE! I will become better. how about you?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

......pride Empty Re: ......pride

on 2/1/2011, 7:04 pm
*opens flashto make a drawn anim so smexy it makes you guys wanna wank off to kurbi*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

......pride Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 7:13 pm
@D3Anims wrote:*opens flashto make a drawn anim so smexy it makes you guys wanna wank off to kurbi*
oh yea flash drawing tuts I will need your assistance too D3. that will be aright? ALSO to everyone whom it may concern I think I got my msn working now(long story) please try it madfacespriter@hotmail.com

......pride Untitl15
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 2/1/2011, 7:23 pm
....oddly enough the first thing that popped into my head...no clue why

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 7:27 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:....oddly enough the first thing that popped into my head...no clue why

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER
LOL I loved that show......how do YOU know about it? nvm You seem to be a master of skewing right?

......pride Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 2/1/2011, 7:39 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:*opens flashto make a drawn anim so smexy it makes you guys wanna wank off to kurbi*
oh yea flash drawing tuts I will need your assistance too D3. that will be aright? ALSO to everyone whom it may concern I think I got my msn working now(long story) please try it madfacespriter@hotmail.com

np

......pride Untitl11
Anonymous

on 2/1/2011, 9:19 pm
i.....BELIVE!!!!after that song of cource while reading.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 9:26 pm
damn right

......pride Untitl15
Anonymous

on 2/1/2011, 9:29 pm
im gonna finish my animation before the mouth is over so
i can start my series.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 2/1/2011, 9:52 pm
There's a reason why None of you improve, the ones who are really passionate and not doing it for the fame.
It's because none of you try something new. Look at me, you all consider me pro and I'm still fucking CRAP once i tried that new program, then i learned an amazing amount and applying that with what i already know plus AE is gonna release amazing results. If i were to just continously give up on something i tried and then saw i couldn't do then i wouldn't be here.

Most of you try something like a skew, you mess it up, and then simply don't do it, well I keep doing it until i get it right (unless i start to believe it's impossible, like AS made me beleive so many fucking times) but even then i improvise, if i can't do it there i do it else where or i put my brain to work and see how i can try to trick you into seeing something better than what is really there.

In essence, stop giving up even on SMALL details, no matter how insignificant they may seem/sound they will matter. And start trying new things more and more instead of repeating the same formula to animate. When you make a tween polish it and edit it to look like the best tween each time instead of just doing it to do it/it's how you always do it and it works.

That, and stop saying "uhh i was bored here's a failed test" The point of a mother fucking test is to try something you haven't tried before, to learn it and master it and test to see how well you did with it. Study it, fix what was wrong, rinse repeat until it's perfect. 90% of those tests are something you all failed and wanted to dump it and needed some fucking excuse for why it was so short/half assed/over all terrible.

Watch your ass.
......pride Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 10:06 pm
thats true. its time we get our ass out of the safety nets and same old routines we created in flash for our selfs and explore shit we don't do.in my case lots of shit......

......pride Untitl15
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 2/1/2011, 10:06 pm
eric.....ah fuck it, im not arguing with you again, ITS NOT WORTH IT
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 10:07 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:eric.....ah fuck it, im not arguing with you again, ITS NOT WORTH IT
am I missing something?

......pride Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/1/2011, 10:10 pm
Once I share my work with yall, you will be blown. I'm not saying I'm pro or great at spriting., but I'm trying new things and I've been doing well at it. Whatever. This is a personal problem that you have been thinking about a lot. I feel that I am doing better. Dude, I'm alright working with front view sprites and back view. As for teh 360 camera spin thing. Well, it sounds harder than you think. I think you would have to make sprites 360 as the camera spins 360. It's complicated to say and everything..

But overall, I've decided to do this, like... 3-4 months ago. I know how you feel though. People are tired of doing the same thing and all... so

......pride Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 10:19 pm
well I haven't seen anything new except the ones you put on YT and they are too short to say for sure.I guess we will all have to wait and see that project of yours. but im gonna change up some shit and take more chances.its the only path I can take

......pride Untitl15
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 10:31 pm
also msn is very annoying someone write some shit to so I can know im on this bullshit

......pride Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 10:33 pm
madfacespriter wrote:well I haven't seen anything new except the ones you put on YT and they are too short to say for sure.I guess we will all have to wait and see that project of yours. but im gonna change up some shit and take more chances.its the only path I can take
Which is why I hate myself for not showing you guys what I can do. Right now, I getting some of my previous short animations out. They mostly envolve other sprite sheets and bgs.

But I make my own BG's now. I'm trying to aim at getting some good texture on them. Also, I want to involve some different style of sprites. I want to do that for my Kirby fc, and in my opinion, all the kirby poses and stances, walks, are gay. So I want to cook some new poses for my Kirby fc. Including front view and jizz. I also want to involve drawing in my animations. But you know I feel better making everything on my own.

I can't wait to share what I have with you guys. 2011 should really be a good year.

......pride Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 2/1/2011, 10:49 pm
i say the samez as pingboy.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2011, 11:24 pm
narutoall76 wrote:i say the samez as pingboy.
Narutal's right. He has involve himself with a lot of new things a common beginner spriter hasn't. Not entirely what I am doing. Maybe he is, but he's doing new things.

......pride Ping10
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 2/2/2011, 12:42 am
Cheesy stuff you just made ... however ... effective. o.o

......pride Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 1:32 am
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Cheesy stuff you just made ... however ... effective. o.o

Lol you mean what madface said? Totally.

......pride Ping10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 2/2/2011, 5:40 am
So many inspirational speech Sad
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 2/2/2011, 6:00 am
Madface...I CAN TEACH YOU!

This has lit the spark. At least someone was brave enough to come out and ask for help.

I will be better! Lets do this!

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2011, 6:51 am
LOL I was gonna use that track first but it was a bit long

......pride Untitl15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 2/2/2011, 6:58 am
Lol, it's an awesome one. That track you used in your first post, it's One Piece right? What's it called?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum