BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Empty Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows

2/1/2011, 2:32 pm
Any other Harry Potter fans here? I hope so.

So, I think the film was great. Awesome stuff. If you don't like Harry Potter, GTFO. If you saw the film but didn't like it... Come in, I would like to hear your opinion nonetheless. But seriously, GTFO if you haven't watched it. Unless ya want spoilers... Actually, you'll have probably read the book, so that won't matter.

Well, like I said, it was a great film, in my opinion. It was just random when Harry and Hermione started dancing though. I really don't see what that was about. But anyway. Who else got a fright when Nagini popped oout? I swear, I knew it was gonna happen, but it scared me all the same. My friend, Alexander, spazzed and sent his popcorn flying. It was hilarious.

So, any favourite parts? Any parts you didn't like? Any Harry Potter fans out there besides me? I know SMX125 likes Harry Potter. he said so on his YT. :3
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Empty Re: Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows

2/1/2011, 3:30 pm
I think the movie differs from the others. Not cause theres going to be a part two, but because... like theres more drama and other things, you know?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Empty Re: Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows

2/1/2011, 3:40 pm
Yeah. When you compare it to the book, and where they are, it's pretty close to the end. But of course, there's going to be a huge battle at Hogwarts, and when you look at it a lot of stuff happens. I suppose that would be pretty long. But there is more drama compared to the other films. I suppose 'cos it's the last film, and with the series' nature, it would have more drama.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/1/2011, 4:32 pm
Right.

Oh. Question. Do you think this movie is successful following the book?

And how would you compare it to twighlight?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

2/1/2011, 6:08 pm
When is part 2?

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows 34nsbrr
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

2/1/2011, 9:07 pm
I like Harry Potter. I've read books 4, 6, and 7. I would like to see the movie but I'm sure I won't like it too much. The ending to book 7 was really fucking anticlimactic and pissed me off. Boom the final battle is over, 20 years later la de da one paragraph later the end.
My reaction was basically:
Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows WTF

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Fzero%20death%20race
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

2/1/2011, 10:08 pm
harry potter....a bunch of kids fighting a noseless pedophile.....ooooh myyyyy godddd..... (stoped caring about the series after the 2nd movie)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/1/2011, 10:13 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:harry potter....a bunch of kids fighting a noseless pedophile.....ooooh myyyyy godddd..... (stoped caring about the series after the 2nd movie)

Someone is angry.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

2/2/2011, 9:50 am
Pingboy wrote:Right.

Oh. Question. Do you think this movie is successful following the book?

And how would you compare it to twighlight?

I've never seen Twilight and most likely never will. From what I've heard, it's fucking awful, and I don't want to take that chance.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

2/2/2011, 11:44 am
I don't know about the books, they're probably good but i'll never read them, but the movies are godawful. After the third one it god boring and crap, then the 6th one is just completely retarded and i stopped watching it after that one.

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

2/2/2011, 5:05 pm
I working on reading the book for this movie. I read all the others. I also own a copy of each. I only read the last line of Book 7 to be honest. I'll finish reading when i got time.

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

2/2/2011, 9:35 pm
Whose SMX125? He seems so mysterious ... me like ... :suspect:

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Yghjhj10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2011, 9:51 am
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Whose SMX125? He seems so mysterious ... me like ... :suspect:

Here's a hint; He's you.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2011, 1:41 pm
Oh man. :0

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2011, 4:12 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Whose SMX125? He seems so mysterious ... me like ... :suspect:

Here's a hint; He's you.
Or my pingas... since it's in my pants. That's mysterious o:

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2011, 4:36 pm
Topic. No irrelevancy. I don't want to ban you for it.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2011, 4:37 pm
Shit. I thought this was the Conversation Thread.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2011, 4:50 pm
Wrong thread and wrong section.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

2/10/2011, 9:22 pm
didnt i used to call you that? >_>

and renny you read the books then watch teh movie? my cousin does that too

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum