Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:32 pm
madfacespriter wrote:what about them boobies??
Average
and no we just can' tlock for off topicness. we can still ban you for posting crap >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:32 pm
Yep.
But. n'ways. dat flash

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:33 pm
I think the term is: dat ass

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:34 pm
I never post crap because im awesome...you know this

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:36 pm
for a second i thought you said.
you know tits

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:38 pm
LOL thats what I should have said

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:39 pm
Yall niggas be pervs, ya hear?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:39 pm
-pervy face- muhahah

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:40 pm
Spoiler:
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Maybe I should specify ...

*inserts messages about leaving from Narutoall*

Then WA BAM!
narutoall76 wrote:get..the heck..outta here then.
cant wait till then fillers done.

Also, specify what degree of 'love' you need for Naruto to become a narutard ...

ShadowmanX125 wrote:Allow me to chop that up and go by the real definition:
"characterizes the behavior of Naruto fans as being so blindly devoted to the series (with an almost religious cult-like fervor) that they act incredibly stupid and can be confused with retarded (er, mentally challenged) persons" (urban dictionary).

Let's see ...
the only anime you ever talk about is naruto naruto and NARUTO!!! Devotion is quite apparent.
In concerns to every person who introduces themselves at the introduction's thread and you happen to be there, the first thing you say falls under the lines of, "hi ... do you like naruto?" The word, "stupid" varies amongst how people see "stupid" as. The devotion is there, Revler sees you as stupid. Congrats, you qualify as narutard! Very Happy

ShadowmanX125 wrote:Never let your emotions get to you and don't tell me to shut up.
If you don't care about everything I write, then by all means, don't reply. Heck, stop here and don't even address my reply at all.
If you haven't, you would notice that "narutard" is a matter of one's interpretation of certain Naruto fans. It doesn't mean you are stupid, it means that someone who calls you a 'narutard' sees you as stupid.
Smartest kid in the class, good for you, irrelevant though.
If you aren't stupid, and don't care about it, then don't address it, especially in caps.
Obviously it is stupid to devote your life to an anime. But it's also stupid to assume that a person who is crazy about an anime is devoting their entire life to anime.

Now I'm starting to perceive you as stupid and I better not see a reply full of butthurt.
PS: lolwut, Naruto is all you can find?

ShadowmanX125 wrote:Ignoring the fact that you addressed the reply with something as trivial as that, explain how I am cranky and how you got to that conclusion, not to mention why you choose to say your farewells.
Seems like someone else is cranky to me. To simplify that even furthur, butthurt. :/

ShadowmanX125 wrote:
@Revler wrote:BWAHAHAHA NARUTO THE ONLY ANIME? -wipes away troll tear-

Also, dude people in my class have always said to skip elementary when I was your age and proceed to highschool.

Please, don't leave yourself so wide open for a one-sided flame war.

Okay, no more arguments about your own perception of what is smart, and what isn't, though I would suggest 8th grade at least. Hold onto that life of barely any work for just a year. Sad

ShadowmanX125 wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:and im not a narutard.
you say that just because i watch it.
I hate to bring this up again, but my S & D senses are killing me. DX
No. Revler called you IN PARTICULAR a narutard because of this:
@Granadico wrote:*shoots self because we're havin another Naruto convo*

narutoall76 wrote:get..the heck..outta here then.
cant wait till then fillers done.
Does that mean he hates you? No. It just means he saw you as a narutard at that point. Does he think you are a narutard overall? Idk, only he does.

On a sidenote, It wouldn't be right to say what I believe he is thinking. It is rude, annoying, and probably would be incorrect. Why am I saying this? Because you are doing it all the time whether you know it or not. I cannot change you, but for fricks sake, quit talking like a cocky asshole and actually take in what people are saying to you. Why am I saying this now? Because I want you to learn from not looking like one. Why all the rhetorical questions? Because I like them. :3

And Granny ain't late. The 'debate' was today. He came here today.

ShadowmanX125 wrote:*sigh*
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Never let your emotions get to you and don't tell me to shut up.
If you don't care about everything I write, then by all means, don't reply. Heck, stop here and don't even address my reply at all.
If you haven't, you would notice that "narutard" is a matter of one's interpretation of certain Naruto fans. It doesn't mean you are stupid, it means that someone who calls you a 'narutard' sees you as stupid.
Smartest kid in the class, good for you, irrelevant though.
If you aren't stupid, and don't care about it, then don't address it, especially in caps.
Obviously it is stupid to devote your life to an anime. But it's also stupid to assume that a person who is crazy about an anime is devoting their entire life to anime.

Now I'm starting to perceive you as stupid and I better not see a reply full of butthurt.
PS: lolwut, Naruto is all you can find?

To think that I can still use the exact same words I used before and it'll still work.
You truly are one closed-minded fool to not consider people's opinions and words. The reason people join this site is to improve their skills through the opinions and words of others. I'm done. Feel free to savor victory over stupidity.

ShadowmanX125 wrote:Resorting to the "he started it" thing are we? I was trying to help you if you were to scan through the situation better. In no way was everything I wrote pointless blathering no, it was my an intolerance for stupidity and ignorance and effort to show you that stupidity and ignorance. I am providing facts through the quotes I quoted which you ignored like a complete butthurt narutard. You on the other hand are addressing my replies with, "I don't care" and have resorted to, "he started it". Such validity.
And in case you feel like poking me for saying, "I'm done", I'm done trying to help you.

Because I was bored:
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:uh, death note is awesome!
Gawd, you are such a combo-breaker. D: <
help me?!>...you insluted me.
you called me stupid,and other kinds of names i dont wanna look for.
this is why im not listening.just stop,it makes no sence to fight if
im not gonna listen.im just gonna ignore you now.
soo....dang computer.
im not getting on it till about 9:00 so i wont be able to start my animation till then
>_<.im really hating this.lucky the weekends coming up....


Last edited by Granadico on 2/22/2011, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Obnoxiously long list of quotes)
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:43 pm
@Granadico wrote:I think you were purposely trying to use larger-than-normal-convo.-words.
Nah. They came out naturally. :3
and the topic now is ... wait wtf? ... Nah, telling you how I was helping you is helping you. :/
But a hint. Reread what I said.


Last edited by ShadowmanX125 on 2/22/2011, 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I added a hint WTFOMGBBQ)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Yghjhj10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:44 pm
@Revler wrote:-pervy face- muhahah
mad perv get it right.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:46 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:I think you were purposely trying to use larger-than-normal-convo.-words.
Nah. They came out naturally. :3
and the topic now is ... wait wtf? ... Nah, telling you how I was helping you is helping you. :/
.......the hecK?
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:47 pm
"wtf" indeed. Maybe it's just not time for you to process this stuff. :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Yghjhj10
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:48 pm
cannot compute -beep beep-

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:49 pm
@Revler wrote:cannot compute -beep beep-

Its "does not compute." followed by an implosion :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:50 pm
not understand what? T_T

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Yghjhj10
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:52 pm
..........this...is just...annoying.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:55 pm
An arguement is extended when the second person argues back. If you find it annoying or can't comprehend it, stop talking about it. And lolwtf, emo icon. Since you don't care about my opinion, I would suggest ignoring it. Now what doesn't compute Revler? D: <


Last edited by ShadowmanX125 on 2/22/2011, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:56 pm
how about dat ass?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:57 pm
Shadow you actually staying on? yo quiero hablar :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:58 pm
LOL I was waiting for you to say that ping

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:58 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:An arguement is extended when the second person argues back. If you find it annoying or can't comprehend it, stop talking about it. And lolwtf, emo icon. Since you don't care about my opinion, I would suggest ignoring it. Now what doesn't compute Revler? D: <
i can,its just annnoying that you would do that just to say that thing >_<.
and shut your face bout my icon,before i tear your
jaw off...
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 10:58 pm
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:uh, death note is awesome!

@Granadico wrote:SO.............how 'bout them Yankees?

@Revler wrote:How about dem .fla's?

madfacespriter wrote:what about them boobies??

Pingboy wrote:how about dat ass?
You damn subject changers. Sad

So you do care Chris. And please, tear my jaw off. :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Yghjhj10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 11:00 pm
LOL my bad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/22/2011, 11:01 pm
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I was waiting for you to say that ping
heheeh
narutoall76 wrote:
ShadowmanX125 wrote:An arguement is extended when the second person argues back. If you find it annoying or can't comprehend it, stop talking about it. And lolwtf, emo icon. Since you don't care about my opinion, I would suggest ignoring it. Now what doesn't compute Revler? D: <
i can,its just annnoying that you would do that just to say that thing >_<.
and shut your face bout my icon,before i tear your
jaw off...

OMG you said his name!...


Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum