The Conversation Thread

+19
Mistah_Jayden
DarkInfernoZ
Shadow Ryusaki
NS01
BDB
Knux
darkdragon581
Timmy
Renny
LoneVeritas
Mr Lange
Face
D3Anims
Revler
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
DemonicDragony93
Granadico
Toxic
Ping
23 posters
Go down
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:00 pm
...what animation?
and im not a narutard.
you say that just because i watch it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:05 pm
CRAP i missed the debated D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:06 pm
Granny.Flash.Nao.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:08 pm
@Revler wrote:Granny.Pivot.Nao.

Mehbeh.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:08 pm
you late granny..you so late.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:38 pm
narutoall76 wrote:and im not a narutard.
you say that just because i watch it.
I hate to bring this up again, but my S & D senses are killing me. DX
No. Revler called you IN PARTICULAR a narutard because of this:
@Granadico wrote:*shoots self because we're havin another Naruto convo*

narutoall76 wrote:get..the heck..outta here then.
cant wait till then fillers done.
Does that mean he hates you? No. It just means he saw you as a narutard at that point. Does he think you are a narutard overall? Idk, only he does.

On a sidenote, It wouldn't be right to say what I believe he is thinking. It is rude, annoying, and probably would be incorrect. Why am I saying this? Because you are doing it all the time whether you know it or not. I cannot change you, but for fricks sake, quit talking like a cocky asshole and actually take in what people are saying to you. Why am I saying this now? Because I want you to learn from not looking like one. Why all the rhetorical questions? Because I like them. :3

And Granny ain't late. The 'debate' was today. He came here today.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Yghjhj10
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 8:54 pm
im still not a narutotard overall.
i dont care about your opinion to tell you the truth.
i dont care about anyones opinion from most of you.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:03 pm
*sigh*
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Never let your emotions get to you and don't tell me to shut up.
If you don't care about everything I write, then by all means, don't reply. Heck, stop here and don't even address my reply at all.
If you haven't, you would notice that "narutard" is a matter of one's interpretation of certain Naruto fans. It doesn't mean you are stupid, it means that someone who calls you a 'narutard' sees you as stupid.
Smartest kid in the class, good for you, irrelevant though.
If you aren't stupid, and don't care about it, then don't address it, especially in caps.
Obviously it is stupid to devote your life to an anime. But it's also stupid to assume that a person who is crazy about an anime is devoting their entire life to anime.

Now I'm starting to perceive you as stupid and I better not see a reply full of butthurt.
PS: lolwut, Naruto is all you can find?

To think that I can still use the exact same words I used before and it'll still work.
You truly are one closed-minded fool to not consider people's opinions and words. The reason people join this site is to improve their skills through the opinions and words of others. I'm done. Feel free to savor victory over stupidity.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Yghjhj10
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:05 pm
..i dont care bout you.
just stop talking bout my thoughs.
gawd.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:06 pm
lolwut?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Yghjhj10
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:06 pm
flamebaitnuffsaid

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:08 pm
OH its still ongoing, i'm just fashionably late then :3

And its not really good to not care for others opinions, i'm not saying you should obsess over it, but to completely disregard others opinions is just plain retarded. If someone calls you a narutard, you shouldn't completely ignore it (unless tthat person is an idiot), but you shouldn't take his opinion to be your own either. Just see how you can fix it, and if you can't well its their problem.
And this is obviously IMO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:14 pm
....IMO?
and i already fixed it,like 5 ,mouths ago.
blackstar vs naruto.
i said naruto would lose,ping went crazy,bla,bla,bla.
anyway he's not providing facts,just describing a narutotard(some things).
and he started it lol.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:19 pm
i said IMO cuz your opinion is to not care about opinions apparently.
and i have no idea who Blackstar is ;(

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 9:20 pm
Resorting to the "he started it" thing are we? I was trying to help you if you were to scan through the situation better. In no way was everything I wrote pointless blathering no, it was my an intolerance for stupidity and ignorance and effort to show you that stupidity and ignorance. I am providing facts through the quotes I quoted which you ignored like a complete butthurt narutard. You on the other hand are addressing my replies with, "I don't care" and have resorted to, "he started it". Such validity.
And in case you feel like poking me for saying, "I'm done", I'm done trying to help you.

Because I was bored:
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:uh, death note is awesome!
Gawd, you are such a combo-breaker. D: <

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Yghjhj10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:04 pm
[quote="ShadowmanX125"]Resorting to the "he started it" thing are we? I was trying to help you if you were to scan through the situation better. In no way was everything I wrote pointless blathering no, it was my an intolerance for stupidity and ignorance and effort to show you that stupidity and ignorance. I am providing facts through the quotes I quoted which you ignored like a complete butthurt narutard. You on the other hand are addressing my replies with, "I don't care" and have resorted to, "he started it". Such validity.
And in case you feel like poking me for saying, "I'm done", I'm done trying to help you.

I think you were purposely trying to use larger-than-normal-convo.-words.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:15 pm
Granadick. Open Flash CS3, and, quote phail.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:18 pm
Pingboy wrote:Granadick. Open Flash CS3, and, quote phail.

False. Its a quote edit Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:19 pm
Dont get off topic here, we are forcing u to use FLASH

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:21 pm
Fuck yeah. Granagina is tryna go on another topic.


Nigga do it NAO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:23 pm
SO.............how 'bout them Yankees?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:23 pm
@D3Anims wrote:lol a whole arc of sasuke gettin his ass beat, i cant wait

but narutos animation has improved ALOT compared to that smut we had to put up with in naruto vs pain
LOL what ever officially naruto still haven't beat him yet....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Untitl15
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:27 pm
How about dem .fla's?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:30 pm
what about them boobies??

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Untitl15
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2011, 10:31 pm
Its funny how the mods are powerless here about topics.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 37 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum