Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Microsoft is fucked up Empty Microsoft is fucked up

on 1/28/2011, 7:39 pm
http://www.itproportal.com/2011/01/15/microsoft-confirms-windows-phone-7-will-be-xbox-360-portable/ Ok so Micrsoft says there new windows phone will be the 360 portable thats fucked....
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Microsoft is fucked up Empty Re: Microsoft is fucked up

on 1/28/2011, 7:41 pm
How is this fucked up? If you read, it was kind of accidental. They didn't mean for it to be the 360 portable but since it can do all that it can they thought and said "shit, we could use this!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Microsoft is fucked up Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 1/28/2011, 7:44 pm
And they're most likely gonna make a new model that can run 360 games. I don't think it'll be emphasized though. I wouldn't care much for it, only for a phone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 1/28/2011, 7:44 pm
@Eric wrote:How is this fucked up? If you read, it was kind of accidental. They didn't mean for it to be the 360 portable but since it can do all that it can they thought and said "shit, we could use this!"
But once you think about it all about greed it actually using technology of companies(Att and Microsoft) Also the thing it all about greed like seriously they can't just make one they have to make one so more people who don't even play games buy it then microsoft well make a false report saying it selling more than any portable game system and other bullshit.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/28/2011, 8:38 pm
I thought MS would stay out of Portable Gaming, they say they would leave it to Sony/Nintendo

Microsoft is fucked up Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 1/28/2011, 9:01 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Eric wrote:How is this fucked up? If you read, it was kind of accidental. They didn't mean for it to be the 360 portable but since it can do all that it can they thought and said "shit, we could use this!"
But once you think about it all about greed it actually using technology of companies(Att and Microsoft) Also the thing it all about greed like seriously they can't just make one they have to make one so more people who don't even play games buy it then microsoft well make a false report saying it selling more than any portable game system and other bullshit.
dude, it was a phone before, they're just gonna give it some xbox features, they're not doing anything for the money, because it was already there before.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/29/2011, 5:19 pm
Interesting. They could use some Xbox-360 and a phone.

Microsoft is fucked up Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 1/29/2011, 11:08 pm
hmmm...i coul play naruto...wait,wouldnt they have to make the cds smaaler?unless
they scan what games you have on your account....
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

on 2/4/2011, 4:24 pm
Not really fucked up. A company needs to make money and if that means makin a portable Xbox then so be it.

Microsoft is fucked up Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/4/2011, 4:54 pm
No. Disney is effed up. They are greedy. Microsoft is desperate for money.

Microsoft is fucked up Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum