Skadu
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Skadu Sprites Empty Skadu Sprites

1/25/2011, 12:43 am
Skadu Sprites 14w62r8
The top row is how I first started with Skadu till now *Green Chameleon*, my sprite of Dun *Black Chameleon, and my Aurthor/Real self *Afro*. Seeing most of this forum is kirby's, I start messing around making Skadu a kirby form. Its not the greatest, but its a good start. I'll show you more my other characters as time goes on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skadu Sprites Skadusig
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Skadu Sprites Empty Re: Skadu Sprites

1/25/2011, 4:34 am
oh hai

Well, so these sprites are pretty cool. BUT, when ya removed the shading on your kirby (the one below his face), it looks like it's pillow-shaded. I'm pretty sure you will fix this as it's only a start.

BTW, you should've edited Kirby sprites from the GBA titles, not Super Star Ultra from DS. It's big, but it doesn't have a bigger amount of sprites.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

1/25/2011, 6:07 am
Wasn't there a Gensis or SNES kirby?

Anyway, you need a video previewing your kirby. According to Lange this isn't a dumpsite. :0

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skadu Sprites 34nsbrr
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/25/2011, 11:07 am
leocartoon1 wrote:oh hai

Well, so these sprites are pretty cool. BUT, when ya removed the shading on your kirby (the one below his face), it looks like it's pillow-shaded. I'm pretty sure you will fix this as it's only a start.

BTW, you should've edited Kirby sprites from the GBA titles, not Super Star Ultra from DS. It's big, but it doesn't have a bigger amount of sprites.

Ask for the pillow shading, its cause I'm not using as many colors, I try limiting on my colors but I'll try abit more, yeah I thought on the GBA one rather then the DS one, just wasn't sure.

@Renny wrote:Wasn't there a Gensis or SNES kirby?

Anyway, you need a video previewing your kirby. According to Lange this isn't a dumpsite. :0

Yes their is Snes kibry, as for genesis I'm not sure. I read the dumpsite part and I understand, I just wanted to show abit of my progress as a spriter and my starting wip on what I got. More or less hoping to get C&C on it to improve the sprites first before I go do anything bigger

Skadu Sprites Skadusig
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

1/25/2011, 11:44 am
Nah he doesn't. Only if the sprite sucks or you do it too many times. Besides it's various sprites not just Kirby.
His sprite is pretty decent. I like the potential it has though.
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/25/2011, 12:06 pm
Thanks, quick question..does most of the kirby character are the GBA games or the DS games?

Skadu Sprites Skadusig
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/25/2011, 2:12 pm
off topic srry:
dude your avatars hot (no homo, i like the drawing is what i mean)

Skadu Sprites Untitl11
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

1/25/2011, 2:35 pm
Most do the GBA version. It's smaller and has more variation. It's up to you what you want.
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/25/2011, 3:08 pm
@D3Anims wrote:off topic srry:
dude your avatars hot (no homo, i like the drawing is what i mean)

hehe it from a face doll thing on DA if you want to do it.

@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Most do the GBA version. It's smaller and has more variation. It's up to you what you want.

Ok...I'll change the sprites around.

Skadu Sprites Skadusig
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/25/2011, 3:14 pm
yes i do want to do you.....i mean it....with you

Skadu Sprites Untitl11
Leo
Leo

1/25/2011, 4:00 pm
@Skadu wrote:Ask for the pillow shading, its cause I'm not using as many colors, I try limiting on my colors but I'll try abit more, yeah I thought on the GBA one rather then the DS one, just wasn't sure.

*as

Anyway, well yeah. But if you tried to limit colors, then you should remake the shading.
Anonymous

1/25/2011, 5:35 pm
dont tery to limit your colors,it makes sprites look bad usally.characters with already shaded
parts shouls have the same shades.
Leo
Leo

1/26/2011, 4:30 am
Nononono

You HAVE to limit colors. Try to use the smallest amount of colors possible for your sprites. You're not going to be a good spriter if only want to work with 10,354,708 colors. You must learn how to limit colors and how to still let your sprites stay nice.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

1/26/2011, 6:09 pm
You always try to limit your colors. For example. Let's say you want a T-shirt done. They only take a specific number of colors like 16-32 different colors..

Skadu Sprites 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum