Go down
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic

1/15/2011, 1:11 pm
Lol how?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 34nsbrr
Anonymous

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic

1/15/2011, 1:12 pm
just by how he was looking.and how it looked when he was in frount of it.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

1/15/2011, 1:16 pm
that was so perverted..............that was SO perverted... BUT FUNNY ASS HELL i SECRETLY APPROVE LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:18 pm
It was made by Ping of course it was perverted lol

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/15/2011, 1:20 pm
narutoall76 wrote:lol at frist i though sonic was on the computer.
It was some CD player that played that song lol.
madfacespriter wrote:that was so perverted..............that was SO perverted... BUT FUNNY ASS HELL i SECRETLY APPROVE LOL
LOL!LMFAO!!

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

1/15/2011, 1:20 pm
lol kirby was a girl....
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:22 pm
Poor Kirby either way.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/15/2011, 1:40 pm
My favorite part of making this was the last part. Too bad it wasn't with a girl, like Amy.

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

1/15/2011, 1:41 pm
that would have been weird.
but not for sonic
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:49 pm
Sonic would cry.

Anonymous

1/15/2011, 2:36 pm
pingboy make the ending funny.like amy walks in seeing kirby doing something
to sonic.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 2:38 pm
This is completed. It'll be moved to WIP if he did that.

Anonymous

1/15/2011, 2:39 pm
oh didnt see that.other than that
it was funny as heck.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 2:44 pm
I'm sure he appreciates that.

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

1/15/2011, 3:05 pm
Wdf.....sonic doesnt look like he wanted it.

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 259ab217
Anonymous

1/15/2011, 3:05 pm
im sure he didnt.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

1/15/2011, 3:06 pm
Then why did he haves kirby is hiz house and he turned on the music.

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 259ab217
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

1/15/2011, 3:11 pm
Pingboy wrote:Lol He's going to say something. He'll have a lot to say lol. He'd be like "... The fuck."

...The fuck
Anonymous

1/15/2011, 3:14 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Then why did he haves kirby is hiz house and he turned on the music.
sonic must have been ready to dance then here kirby comes.lol
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/15/2011, 3:49 pm
Did you sing that Ping? xD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 4:10 pm
DD played along o.o?

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/15/2011, 4:28 pm
I WAS IN IT? YOU SHALL DIE PING
Anonymous

1/15/2011, 4:34 pm
i bet whoever was listed was in kirbys mind.
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

1/15/2011, 4:36 pm
I nearly vomited...

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

1/15/2011, 5:16 pm
OMG that was hilarious! And that song was from one of the funniest south park episodes! Good job

Kirby Shakes His Ass Infront Of Sonic - Page 2 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum