Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Yo People Empty Yo People

1/14/2011, 10:36 pm
Hey everybody. I'm Skadu, some people might know me as MasterSkadu. Artist...Spriter...Ninja. XD But anyway just checking this place out, I'm mainly on the sprite forum Middle Grounds and Mystical Forest Sprite Forums. Nice to meet ya'll and see you around. ^_^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo People Skadusig
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Yo People Empty Re: Yo People

1/14/2011, 10:40 pm
Greetings. I am PINGBOY. I can be a good friend. I am obsessed with girls and their booty.

I can animate well too. It was nice meeting you!

Post some sprite animations :3.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo People Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 10:52 pm
Not much of a animator ^_^;; more or less I'm a spriter and artist.

Yo People Skadusig
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

1/14/2011, 10:53 pm
Welcome to the spritas. I like your avatar did you draw it yourself?

Yo People 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 11:12 pm
@Renny wrote:Welcome to the spritas. I like your avatar did you draw it yourself?
Ya. It's REALLY good. Also, don't worry. This is a general forum too. You can post in the General forum>Conversation thread. A thread made by me that went VIRAL instantly. So far, there have been 4 Conversation threads. If post exceed to 940, then the thread will lock itself.

Oh, and welcome to the Spritas. =D

Yo People Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

1/14/2011, 11:15 pm
If you were a Ninja, we wouldn't know.

Watch your ass.
Yo People Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/14/2011, 11:16 pm
sounds like you'll be contributing to the Art/Spriters H.Q. threads
and lol Eric's got a point

Yo People Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 11:21 pm
Ninja :0

Yo People 34nsbrr
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:04 am
Thanks everybody, nice warm welcome ^_^

Pingboy wrote:
@Renny wrote:Welcome to the spritas. I like your avatar did you draw it yourself?
Ya. It's REALLY good. Also, don't worry. This is a general forum too. You can post in the General forum>Conversation thread. A thread made by me that went VIRAL instantly. So far, there have been 4 Conversation threads. If post exceed to 940, then the thread will lock itself.

Sorry to say I didn't make the avi completely, its from a face doll thing I saw on DA.

Yo People Skadusig
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:10 am
Oh okay.

Yo People 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:28 am
@Eric wrote:If you were a Ninja, we wouldn't know.

@Skadu wrote:Thanks everybody, nice warm welcome ^_^

Pingboy wrote:

Sorry to say I didn't make the avi completely, its from a face doll thing I saw on DA.

It's a nice avi. You get a lot of cool things in Deviant Art.

Yo People Ping10
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:37 am
Yeah there is alot of great things on DA, by the way out of curiosity, do you have a forum for like random topic or forum games?

Yo People Skadusig
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:44 am
Yup. It's in the General forum. For the games, it is in the Video games forum. To go to those two, you go to the homepage, or click the banner. Click the Non-Sprite Related Forum and you'll see them.

Yo People Ping10
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:51 am
Pingboy wrote:Yup. It's in the General forum. For the games, it is in the Video games forum. To go to those two, you go to the homepage, or click the banner. Click the Non-Sprite Related Forum and you'll see them.

well I saw those, but the video game topic what I ment by forum games....By forum games I mean like game to interact with your forum members, its abit like you sprite battle and competitions in someway. Like one topic that would be fun, "Quote the avi above your" or "Quote the sig above you" Stuff like that. Or something that would be really fun Talking in Sprite Comics.

Yo People Skadusig
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:59 am
How'd you hear about the site? A friend or Google?

Yo People 34nsbrr
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:01 am
Youtube...via shortfactor, I saw once before on google during a general sprite search.

Yo People Skadusig
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:02 am
@Skadu wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Yup. It's in the General forum. For the games, it is in the Video games forum. To go to those two, you go to the homepage, or click the banner. Click the Non-Sprite Related Forum and you'll see them.

well I saw those, but the video game topic what I ment by forum games....By forum games I mean like game to interact with your forum members, its abit like you sprite battle and competitions in someway. Like one topic that would be fun, "Quote the avi above your" or "Quote the sig above you" Stuff like that. Or something that would be really fun Talking in Sprite Comics.
Someone is working on that. Our own, I mean.

Yo People Ping10
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:17 am
Cool, want to get the talking in sprite comics going, just wasn't sure on where to post the topic.

Yo People Skadusig
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:17 am
Yup. Your welcome.

Yo People Ping10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/15/2011, 5:48 am
Oh hai. I don't know if remember you I used to be on the Mystical Forest Zone forums but then I joined here and just preffered to stay here.

Read the rules, and have fun. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't be another Pingboy. This guy can be pretty crazy sometimes.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 9:45 am
@Skadu wrote:Youtube...via shortfactor, I saw once before on google during a general sprite search.
Ah lol. Well glad you made it here. Do you like the site.

Yo People 34nsbrr
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

1/15/2011, 11:01 am
Welcome Skadu. Gawd you look tasty. :face:

Yo People Yghjhj10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

1/15/2011, 11:22 am
Forum games i highly discourage, because they almost always fail and/or just turn into a + 1 post thread.

Watch your ass.
Yo People Banned1a7c7e438gif
Skadu
Skadu
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:38 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Oh hai. I don't know if remember you I used to be on the Mystical Forest Zone forums but then I joined here and just preffered to stay here.

I don't think we did, oh well its cool nice to meet ya.

Read the rules, and have fun. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't be another Pingboy. This guy can be pretty crazy sometimes.

I have no idea what he does...so I keep it in mind.

@Renny wrote:
@Skadu wrote:Youtube...via shortfactor, I saw once before on google during a general sprite search.
Ah lol. Well glad you made it here. Do you like the site.

Nice so far thanks

ShadowmanX125 wrote:Welcome Skadu. Gawd you look tasty. :face:

Thanks?!...tasty part scares me alittle. ^_^;;

@Eric wrote:Forum games i highly discourage, because they almost always fail and/or just turn into a + 1 post thread.

Oh ok, just learning my way still, not into the last post thing, just simple silly fun stuff everybody can do.

Yo People Skadusig
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 12:46 pm
Well hope we don't drive you mad Very Happy

Yo People 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum