Go down

You choose.

5 - 25%
3 - 15%
12 - 60%
 
Total Votes: 20
 
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/16/2011, 8:29 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:I will tween my ass off but for close combat which I love I use fbf.although lately I have been using fbf more,alot more so I'd say both

... damn you should get into frame by frame more.
you'll make mojo look bad with tweening.
WTF make up your mind you were just praising the animation I did.now you say I'll make mojo look bad.............im confused
well it is kewl it is kickazz but just imagine mojo being flexible like he really should
@Granadico wrote:People change their opinions once they know what it is.
ie: kid eats soup, loves it, finds out there's vegetables, vomits.
Yes i compared Ping to a kid :3
D:<
@Clovis15 wrote:Tweening, almost everything I have ever done with sprites have been tweening.
Sad
@afromario wrote:naaaa i rather use both they always come in handy.
frame by frame better tho
maybe you just don't know how to tween properly cause I can make mojo very flexible with or with out tween.but again I've been use fbf often, but if needed I will tween LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/16/2011, 8:55 pm
Both is still in the lead.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 5:06 am
And will stay as that. There's no way that someone can use only one. Unless this guy is a Fireworks animator, then he'd have to say FBF.

I might try to do a FBF sprite animation though. With lots sprites done for each frame D:
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 10:35 am
I will forever animate frame by frame. Madface does make tweening cool.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 11:14 am
Pingboy wrote:I will forever animate frame by frame. Madface does make tweening cool.
A true artiest uses ALL the tools at his disposal.remember that ping

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 12:34 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:I will forever animate frame by frame. Madface does make tweening cool.
A true master uses ALL the tools at his disposal.remember that ping

Fix'd.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 1:16 pm
I missed it. What you fix >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 1:29 pm
@Renny wrote:I missed it. What you fix >_>
artiest to master

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 2:00 pm
oh my bad. I thought he edited your post >.>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 3:11 pm
he did,from artiest to master

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 3:17 pm
I meant editing the original.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 3:18 pm
no i just edited it in the quote, me joey and eric have done that quite a bit :\
but back to this poll topic thingamabobajigger

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 3:29 pm
More Tweeners then FBFers

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 4:01 pm
Tweeners can shove it will not achieve much of smoothness. Working on physics that way are gay. Madface makes it look cool though. He made tweening his bitch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 4:11 pm
wat

Take a look : Mario VS Luigi -old-

Now tell me if you can't make good stuff with tweens. And this is rather old.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 4:24 pm
Very old. Back in august.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Clovis15
Clovis15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 38
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 6:50 pm
I really think this is a silly argument. People can and will do what they need to in both formats, and the results will actually be based on their skill in that format rather than the inherent virtues of a format itself. Pingboy is good with FBF because Pingboy is skilled at that, not because FBF is superior. Pingboy can't make anything good at tweening because Pingboy fails at tweening, not because tweening fails Pingboy. The same way, there will be people who actually have skill at tweening.

This really feels like some sort of cock measuring contest, pardon the lanugage.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 6:57 pm
"cock measuring contest"...............wow LOL but on everything else he's right

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 7:07 pm
no its not. in fbf its hard to keep things consistent and moving at a steady pace sometimes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/17/2011, 7:24 pm
@D3Anims wrote:no its not. in fbf its hard to keep things consistent and moving at a steady pace sometimes
I meant Clovis15

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/18/2011, 12:28 am
@Clovis15 wrote:I really think this is a silly argument. People can and will do what they need to in both formats, and the results will actually be based on their skill in that format rather than the inherent virtues of a format itself. Pingboy is good with FBF because Pingboy is skilled at that, not because FBF is superior. Pingboy can't make anything good at tweening because Pingboy fails at tweening, not because tweening fails Pingboy. The same way, there will be people who actually have skill at tweening.

This really feels like some sort of cock measuring contest, pardon the lanugage.

/applauds.
and no Pingboy fails period ;3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/20/2011, 9:08 am
leocartoon1 wrote:wat

Take a look : Mario VS Luigi -old-

Now tell me if you can't make good stuff with tweens. And this is rather old.
That is rather smooth. K your just good at that.
@Clovis15 wrote:I really think this is a silly argument. People can and will do what they need to in both formats, and the results will actually be based on their skill in that format rather than the inherent virtues of a format itself. Pingboy is good with FBF because Pingboy is skilled at that, not because FBF is superior. Pingboy can't make anything good at tweening because Pingboy fails at tweening, not because tweening fails Pingboy. The same way, there will be people who actually have skill at tweening.

This really feels like some sort of cock measuring contest, pardon the lanugage.
Clovis. Wow. Thank you. Clovis ended the war.
@Granadico wrote:
@Clovis15 wrote:I really think this is a silly argument. People can and will do what they need to in both formats, and the results will actually be based on their skill in that format rather than the inherent virtues of a format itself. Pingboy is good with FBF because Pingboy is skilled at that, not because FBF is superior. Pingboy can't make anything good at tweening because Pingboy fails at tweening, not because tweening fails Pingboy. The same way, there will be people who actually have skill at tweening.

This really feels like some sort of cock measuring contest, pardon the lanugage.

/applauds.
and no Pingboy fails period ;3
):<

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/20/2011, 4:11 pm
If war is over then theres no need for this to exist? >.>?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 34nsbrr
Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21
Location : In a box

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/20/2011, 5:03 pm
If you guys really believe what you say, why not post more Demo's to prove it. Let other people judge, even though it was done before.
Prove yourself :>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/21/2011, 4:34 pm
Nah. You guys can look for yourselfs. Look in the complete animation section or the WIP section for my anims.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum