12 - 60%

Total Votes: 20

Revler
Revler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Empty Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/13/2011, 11:29 pm
This is the topic where you state whether you're a FBFer or a Tweener.. I am a Tweener
I BERRY laZ

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Derp_luigi_by_leocartoon1yt-d4un39g Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/13/2011, 11:41 pm
Sometimes I use FBF, Sometimes I tween...doesn't really matter to me...
Anonymous

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Empty Re: Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you?

on 1/13/2011, 11:56 pm
FBF,more options on where too move.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/14/2011, 12:15 am
I barely use tweening. I'm a frame by frame kind of guy?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2010-04-24

on 1/14/2011, 12:23 am
Tween.

Perhaps...we all mad?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 1:06 am
Cool beans.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned

on 1/14/2011, 1:25 am
Pingboy wrote:Cool beans.
Improper use.

Perhaps...we all mad?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 1:28 am
Spoiler:
What the hell is it s-

. Fuck it. Just fuck it. Don't even reply to this post.

I've been doing frame by frame for quite a while now.

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 1/14/2011, 2:19 am
Tween ...
narutoall76 wrote:FBF,more options on where too move.
sure ... if I make someone move 1 pixel upward then add another frame and make that person move 1 pixel forward, then frame by frame has more flexibility ...

PINGO! Even after what I posted before, you're still going with frame by frame? Where's your argument then? D:<

Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:22 am
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Tween ...
sure ... if I make someone move 1 pixel upward then add another frame and make that person move 1 pixel forward, then frame by frame has more flexibility ...

PINGO! Even after what I posted before, you're still going with frame by frame? Where's your argument then? D:<
I'm just MORE comfortable that way. I skew that way, I move sprites that way, I move camera that way. Yesh.

Can you ease well with the virtual camera by tweening?

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:30 am
Pingboy wrote:
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Tween ...

I'm just MORE comfortable that way. I skew that way, I move sprites that way, I move camera that way. Yesh.

Can you ease well with the virtual camera by tweening?
Comfortable since you are used to it. When I was still doing Paint animations, I was using FBF in the most crappy way possible.
V-Cam? Sure? Why not?
I ease tweened the V-Cam randomly. Ignore the jumpcut due to the loop. D:

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:32 am
Now how is that possible in a tween?

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:34 am
Easing and tweening? Look at the bottom.
Frame By Framer or Tweener. Who are you? Dhzr10
Maybe you left the framerate at 12? Is that why tweens are so evil to you?

TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned

on 1/14/2011, 2:39 am
Easing.
Don't discuss how well it can be used if you're not even going to specify the frames, varation degrees, and rates. Idjits.

FUCKING 40?

Perhaps...we all mad?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:43 am
No NO, mah boy. I'm an experienced sprite animator. Well... I know LOTSUV things. I also know to check my FPS everytime I open a AS2

TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned

on 1/14/2011, 2:44 am
Pingboy wrote:No NO, mah boy. I'm an experienced sprite animator.
>Unwanted self importance

Perhaps...we all mad?
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:48 am
A little demo should be enough no? T_T

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:49 am
Of tweening?

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 2:50 am
Pingboy wrote:Of tweening?
Yes, and I'm showing an example of easing + tweening a V-Cam without all the behind the scenes stuff.
Like giving you Super Smash Bros Brawl without looking at what was done exactly to make it. Shouldn't be that much of
a problem right Diadem? Oh, and I used 40 that time for the heck of it. I could've used 30 and it still would've came out about the same.

TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned

on 1/14/2011, 3:01 am
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Diadem?
Oh sorry, I'm too busy crying over being called that name.

Perhaps...we all mad?
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 3:03 am
Oh lol whoops. Eh. It wouldn't matter if I editted mine if you are just gonna keep that quote. D:

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 3:05 am

TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned

on 1/14/2011, 3:16 am
Pingboy wrote:Frame by frame.

Tween.

http://www.truploader.com/view/328921
It's not even close to hard to do that FBF thing with tweens.

Perhaps...we all mad?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2011, 3:17 am
You make it sound easy.

TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned

on 1/14/2011, 3:17 am
Pingboy wrote:You make it sound easy.
Because it is.

Perhaps...we all mad?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum