11 posters
Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Super Sonic The Werehog

1/14/2011, 7:22 pm
Dam Lange you fucking Birth freak Hawaii showed he his a citizen e
Anonymous

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Super Sonic The Werehog

1/14/2011, 7:39 pm
Pingboy wrote:No. Just correcting you. Fivestarkilla was posing as Ham Sandwhich. Also, what do you mean he'll start out like Ham Sandwhich? Are you saying that Barack Obama is a girl?
no im saying he's going to post weird speaches.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

1/14/2011, 8:36 pm
narutoall76 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:No. Just correcting you. Fivestarkilla was posing as Ham Sandwhich. Also, what do you mean he'll start out like Ham Sandwhich? Are you saying that Barack Obama is a girl?
no im saying he's going to post weird speaches.

hes been on this site for months, so if he was gonna post he would have done it by know, but we might need to keep a close eye on him around election time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/14/2011, 8:41 pm
His custom sucks soft, old cock lol. His speech about it is making him look like a fool. It's almost hysterical.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 8:44 pm
Pingboy wrote:His custom sucks soft, old cock lol. His speech about it is making him look like a fool. It's almost hysterical.
a funny troll hahaha. But we should all know:

"When the president trolls, it isn't trolling." Cool

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 8:47 pm
... The REAL Obama would make a kick-ass Sonic sprite.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

1/14/2011, 8:54 pm
Obama,can you please save our country instead of going on this sprite our economy is dying.
Selfish President,spending our country's money into this crap I should assassinate you or boot you.

Last edited by YoshiSonic on 1/14/2011, 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 259ab217
Anonymous

1/14/2011, 8:55 pm
yea,what pingboy said.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 9:35 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Obama,can you please save our country instead of going on this sprite our economy is dying.
Selfish President,spending our country's money into this crap I should assassinate you or boot you.
Yeah. He should come to my town, and unfix this recession there.

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

1/14/2011, 10:13 pm
his plan is to turn america into a jpg

we can only pray that he sets the quality to something high

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 10:17 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:his plan is to turn america into a jpg

OH SHYT. Lange dun... Lange what would you call it, because that is so epic its out of my vocabulary, and I have a 11 grade vocabulary.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 10:34 pm
Hope?

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 10:35 pm
Pingboy wrote:Hope?
NAAAA, thats not it scratch

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 10:38 pm
... Uhm... Well. We don't want to keep guessing. :3. This will lead to a whole new other topic.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/15/2011, 6:16 am

Heck, I'm rofl right now. And that's because it's true.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

1/15/2011, 7:53 am
Lets bann him and just say "Save our Country you lazy fool" for the reason

Last edited by YoshiSonic on 4/28/2013, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 259ab217
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

1/15/2011, 11:07 am

OMG ROFLMAO

Custom Super Sonic The Werehog - Page 2 Yghjhj10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum