12 posters
Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Front View Ground Moving Tutorial

1/13/2011, 8:05 pm
u mean reny

That's true though. I don't think anyone would care :3.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Front View Ground Moving Tutorial

1/13/2011, 8:07 pm
Well anyway back to this tutorial.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2011, 8:18 pm
Lol I totally think that's copying Alvin Dirtworm.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

1/13/2011, 10:44 pm
Depends on how you use it.

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Yghjhj10
TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2010-04-24

1/14/2011, 1:29 am
@Renny wrote:I'm sure most didn't know how. more then half of them didnt try to play with flash and learn it.
Hey. Fuck you.

Perhaps...we all mad?
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/14/2011, 7:21 am
@Renny wrote:I'm sure most didn't know how. more then half of them didnt try to play with flash and learn it.
And that's why we have many stupid questions nowadays.

BTW, I already knew this ever since I posted my first videos on YT. Pft newanimators
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2011, 4:34 pm
@TheCaptainBadAss wrote:
Hey. Fuck you.
I can't help but lol.
leocartoon1 wrote:
And that's why we have many stupid questions nowadays.

BTW, I already knew this ever since I posted my first videos on YT. Pft newanimators
It's a plague upon the spriters and some of the spritas.

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

1/15/2011, 11:24 am
Pingboy wrote:Already knew this nom nom nom nom nom
leocartoon1 wrote:
Yo guys. No one wants to see another "I already know this" and how long you have known this. You figured it out on your own, then good for you. No sense in bragging.

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Yghjhj10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

1/15/2011, 11:36 am
...no.
Alvin just used some little trickery. It was really just 2 images flickering.
I did the same thing in my SMBZ collab part.
Even SF did this technique in his first lost preview of the old version of nasf 2.
It's really just better to use a program with an actual Z axis.

Watch your ass.
Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

1/15/2011, 1:25 pm
@Eric wrote:...no.
Alvin just used some little trickery. It was really just 2 images flickering.
I did the same thing in my SMBZ collab part.
Even SF did this technique in his first lost preview of the old version of nasf 2.
It's really just better to use a program with an actual Z axis.

What program do you recommend?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:29 pm
Flash 8 and CS3 I bet.

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

1/15/2011, 1:32 pm
@Renny wrote:Flash 8 and CS3 I bet.

They both have a Z-axis?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:37 pm
Z-Axis. Well.. he doesn't recommend them though.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

1/15/2011, 1:40 pm
No
Flash 8 and CS3 do NOT have z-axis
Flash CS4 and up has a z-axis
A very
shitty
z-axis
So it's best you find a 2D program with 3D cam.
Right now I'm using Anime studios, there's Toonboom and you can mess with after effect. Do some google.
It's gonna be very frustrating for all of them..

Watch your ass.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

1/15/2011, 1:41 pm
I have been avoiding stuff like this out of fear but I need to do this..........

Front View Ground Moving Tutorial - Page 2 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:45 pm
Ha. I knew After Effects would do the shit. NintendoStar01 and I been messing with that program together. We have a surprise for you fools. We will bring the shit here.

Problem is only the render, but I found a way to get a good low file size..

Sorry for the offtopicness.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 1:46 pm
Have fun Madeface.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

1/15/2011, 1:53 pm
Pingboy wrote:Ha. I knew After Effects would do the shit. NintendoStar01 and I been messing with that program together. We have a surprise for you fools. We will bring the shit here.

Problem is only the render, but I found a way to get a good low file size..

Sorry for the offtopicness.
AE doesn't offer many good animation tools, so i highly don't recommend it unless you only want simple things with it.
You do get the advantage of effects right there though.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/15/2011, 11:22 pm
I know where your coming from. I'm only using simple features to enhance my animation.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

1/16/2011, 7:36 am
@Renny wrote:Have fun Madeface.
I hope it is fun,my animation are better when I have fun doing them. I really feel shitty for avoiding this for so long its def something I need to learn/do this thread will be a big help to me.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

1/16/2011, 10:21 am
madfacespriter wrote:
@Renny wrote:Have fun Madeface.
I hope it is fun,my animation are better when I have fun doing them. I really feel shitty for avoiding this for so long its def something I need to learn/do this thread will be a big help to me.
It's not so hard, I already learned a shit load from AS, even lange confirmed what i have so far is admittedly very good.

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/16/2011, 11:14 am
It isn't hard now that you know what your doing :0

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

1/16/2011, 2:05 pm
I figured it all out very fast though, madface had it for a while.

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

1/16/2011, 2:13 pm
Your a faster learner then.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

1/16/2011, 2:15 pm
@Eric wrote:I figured it all out very fast though, madface had it for a while.
LOL don't compare yourself to me!you're a fucking prodigy,Im just a normal guy with a normal brain.LMAO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum