Go down
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

The Spritas! Preloader Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spritas! Preloader Contest

2/25/2010, 8:25 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
knux184 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
The holiday preloader idea is interesting, though there aren't many holidays any time soon.

Are we forgetting about Easter D:
And I'm having odd problems with the coding... I might work on mine tomorrow though.

We ARE forgetting Easter. Looks like someone should make a Yoshi Island Easter theme. Eh?

Now that IS a Good Idea, Plus I can't think of any sites which do have an Easter Preloader too! Very Happy
I'm gonna work on mine soon, looks like i lyed about doing it the other day, Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Spritas! Preloader Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spritas! Preloader Contest

2/25/2010, 10:20 am
@Peter95240 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
knux184 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
The holiday preloader idea is interesting, though there aren't many holidays any time soon.

Are we forgetting about Easter D:
And I'm having odd problems with the coding... I might work on mine tomorrow though.

We ARE forgetting Easter. Looks like someone should make a Yoshi Island Easter theme. Eh?

Now that IS a Good Idea, Plus I can't think of any sites which do have an Easter Preloader too! Very Happy
I'm gonna work on mine soon, looks like i lyed about doing it the other day, Sad

Lmaoo, I tend to do that.. D:
But, yeah, I'll try that idea probably soon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Spritas! Preloader Contest - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
DarkWolfClaw
DarkWolfClaw
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-01

3/14/2010, 4:40 pm
Ill make one or atleast ill try
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/14/2010, 5:55 pm
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:Ill make one or atleast ill try
Great, it will be great advertisement for our site. Very Happy

[The Return]
DarkWolfClaw
DarkWolfClaw
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-01

3/15/2010, 10:58 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
nvm man i failed at making one
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

3/16/2010, 7:25 pm
Hey, since I wanna get back into animating, I'll try working on an ad thing for our site. No promises, cause I'm very lazy Very Happy (Also if I were to put it on NG it would be nice to have the pre-loader, so I could work on it and wait for the pre-loaders)

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/17/2010, 3:31 pm
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
nvm man i failed at making one
Shucks.

And for BDB...sweet man. Very Happy

[The Return]
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/21/2010, 10:54 am
Meh, I'm sorry to bump this...

But...yeah.

I've been looking up some tutorials on Youtube and Newgrounds on how to correctly make one. But, I don't want some normal bar just filling up with color. I would like something interesting like Newgrounds. And many other sites. D:

But, Newgrounds also already has a logo and all that. We need to get trucking along here. We must make a logo, and a little "fan character" to represent ourselves.

[The Return]
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2010, 2:48 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Meh, I'm sorry to bump this...

But...yeah.

I've been looking up some tutorials on Youtube and Newgrounds on how to correctly make one. But, I don't want some normal bar just filling up with color. I would like something interesting like Newgrounds. And many other sites. D:

But, Newgrounds also already has a logo and all that. We need to get trucking along here. We must make a logo, and a little "fan character" to represent ourselves.

Dude, you got my idea on 'not an ordinary preloader' Very Happy
But, i has no idea on the logo & Fan char,
i thought that retro mario was the avatar of this website...

Mad 
- Twitter
BDB
BDB

3/22/2010, 4:37 pm
Maybe if someone is good at pixel art or whatever it's called we can make our own character. (Or we could make pixel Eric, lol)

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/23/2010, 2:19 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Maybe if someone is good at pixel art or whatever it's called we can make our own character. (Or we could make pixel Eric, lol)
Very Happy
Lmao, I think that we well make the "current" logo the Pencil Man. :3

But, we might not make any changes until the Day of Redesign. Very Happy That "day" we will change almost EVERYTHING on this site. The whole design, the colors, the logo, everything. :3 (Logo being that thing with Mario.)

[The Return]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

3/23/2010, 2:22 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote: the logo(Logo being that thing with Mario.)
Mario logo don't have to go t-t

Watch your ass.
The Spritas! Preloader Contest - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
BDB
BDB

3/23/2010, 2:34 pm
I actually thing the pencil man is a good idea

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/23/2010, 3:01 pm
Mario can go. >:[

And imagine 10 years from now, this site being a domain. And the damn logo is a Pencil Man.. XD

[The Return]
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2010, 3:39 pm
This is just probably random to you, but, i like the colour scheme! Very Happy
oh, and i'm with 24 on the mario logo thing! :) I've gotten used to it :)
As soon as everything is sorted out with the logo and such, i will plan to start ma preloader! :)

Mad 
- Twitter
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/25/2010, 3:50 pm
XD
I may have found someone who CAN create a preloader for us. <3

[The Return]
BDB
BDB

3/25/2010, 5:20 pm
Me? jk lololol sorry just wanted to show that I'm active, decided once I'm finished with my trailer storyboard i will work on and ad storyboard while animating the trailer, give ideas if you have any! cheers

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/26/2010, 3:31 pm
Lmao, nice job man. You can create a post whereas people will give you ideas.

[The Return]
BDB
BDB

3/26/2010, 6:20 pm
What place would be most appropriate to that in? (ideas)

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/27/2010, 9:44 pm
Meh off topic...and I'm not really sure...I'll make one I guess. D:

I think our logo should be a portal thing where it shows the sprites that Mario has gone through. (His oldest sprites to his newest.)

[The Return]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

3/27/2010, 10:02 pm
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/440414
This is a preloader tutorial i found on newgrounds. I think it's fairly simple. The only thing is i don't know what AS version this is for. So ill leave that to all of you. It could be AS2, but there is something that makes me think it could also be for AS3. I dunno try it.

Watch your ass.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/27/2010, 10:08 pm
@Eric wrote:http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/440414
This is a preloader tutorial i found on newgrounds. I think it's fairly simple. The only thing is i don't know what AS version this is for. So ill leave that to all of you. It could be AS2, but there is something that makes me think it could also be for AS3. I dunno try it.
I did try earlier to create one. But I couldn't get it to work. I don't really know what was wrong... D:

[The Return]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

3/27/2010, 10:44 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Eric wrote:http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/440414
I did try earlier to create one. But I couldn't get it to work. I don't really know what was wrong... D:
Probably wrong AS. Which did you try?

Watch your ass.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/27/2010, 11:16 pm
I tried AS2. But, I'll watch that tutorial and see my outcome. Very Happy

[The Return]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

3/28/2010, 8:36 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:I tried AS2. But, I'll watch that tutorial and see my outcome. Very Happy
Then try AS3

Watch your ass.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum