Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Zoro VS Killerbee - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoro VS Killerbee

on 1/10/2011, 5:09 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Haha thanks Toxic, it took some good research. It'd come in handy when I'm animating Zoro.
I honestly Enjoyed reading it and 99.9% of the statements you made were correct....It just amazing how much effort you putted into researching this specific top I admire that
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/10/2011, 5:13 pm
Lol yeah, when researching I had to pick out the crucial points and not go into too much detail about there history.
Zoro wins. D3 you have your answer, lock this thread now xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:16 pm
Ya Really admins/moderators should really lock this though ;
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/10/2011, 5:20 pm
We should quit making these Vs. topics between Naruto characters and One Peice characters. They are from two completely different universes, and evidently, a lot of One Piece characters seem to win over kick ass Naruto characters. We shouldn't make ANYmore Anime vs. Naruto anymore.

And BECAUSE of that, madface won't be active that much because there has been TOO much Naruto everywhere.

And don't say it's my fault. I'm just the many of users, like D3, who have chosen Naruto over One Piece. I didn't even start the topics.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zoro VS Killerbee - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:27 pm
Haha no ones blaming you Ping. You're defending Naruto, I'm a Narutard just like you. Yeah One Piece characters overwhelm Naruto characters in various ways. However, I enjoy watching Naruto more than One Piece. I might just read the One Piece manga. It's easier lol.
Again, you're right, Naruto shouldn't be involved in such fight topics, because everyone will know the outcome, whether it's there opinion or not. 95% of members of this site, probably like One Piece more than Naruto or hate it. Meh, who gives a fuck xD.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 1/10/2011, 5:27 pm
Pingboy wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:is that....?uoy (reverse it)

@Renny wrote:Zoro would rape.
..ur mom
@D3Anims wrote:hmmmm me neither.....

kb would win, and if he started to lose he'd lariat a hole through zoros chest and if he missed or it wasnt enough he'd obliterate him w/ an eight tails blast
yup. Renny just can't accept it. He hates Naruto.
First, I go for the under dogs. Second, bring my mom into this again I will not tolerate it.
Pingboy wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:yea i know Sad ....

7 tailed lariat implodes your whole torso, i really dont see zoro winning

yeah. Renny's on dope. He rlly hates naruto but he aint looking at the facts. You have no choice renny. Don't refuse to admit it.
Wrong. I never hated naruto. I've never been on illegal drugs.

Zoro VS Killerbee - Page 2 34nsbrr
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 1/10/2011, 5:38 pm
jesus christ toxic
I can see why u made L your avitar.
u mah knowledgeable about anime shit.

Zoro VS Killerbee - Page 2 Ichigo10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:40 pm
@5h0ck wrote:jesus christ toxic

I written it xD

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 1/10/2011, 6:06 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Killerbee is a tough ninja. Their sword battle would be awesome. Once Killerbee transforms, it's over. He overwhelmed Team Taka like it was nothing. Zoro uses three swords right? Killerbee uses seven as far as I know. Getting a solid kick in the neck by Sasgay just to drop his sword and began writing lyrics and getting blasted by Jugo from behind. He has immense physical strength when it comes to Taijutsu, he also sumo wrestled a bear with his own hands.
His Kenjutsu (art of sword) involving the seven blades he's pretty dangerous, it's his own unique style making it difficult to predict his movements. His nature manipulation is lightning, he can manipulate lightning release techniques through his blades thus increasing there cutting power, the blades can also be used as mid-range projectiles. Now then, when he cloaks himself in the Eight tail's chakra, his speed, power, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu increases ten fold. Furthermore, with the chakra he possesses, he can create an eighth sword. His fully released transformation can be brought out with ease, I have no idea about the speed on that one, but his power his too great.

Now researching Roronoa Zoro he, he ain't no pushover either. This guy has major raw strength considering he can toss an entire building. At a young age he trained himself with boulders so it says. Unlike the other pirates, he didn't resort to devil fruits, his abilities are gained through hard work, intense training, and sheer will-power alone. He's also developed the ability to pump up his arms with pure muscle. This guy can strike down a monster with just strikes of his fist, he can reflect bullets with ease, and he can keep up the pace with Sanji who is the master of the Black Leg style. He has alot of techniques which consist of demon slashes and such. Additionally, he is incredibly tolerable to pain, he has alot of scars and such on his chest.

Researching his history, he used to have the style called Nitōryū, which is the two-sword style, defeated by his rival Kuina. Even though she uses the one sword style 'Ittōryū', she still beats him, this kept pushing him further. When she died, he asked her sensei to use Wadō Ichimonji to carry on the dream of becoming the greatest swordsman. He later then developed Santōryū, the three swords style. Wadō Ichimonji is usually placed in this mouth. His Santōryū consists of many different attacks such as Oni Giri (demon slash) or Tatsu Maki (dragon twister) which requires incredible speed, precision, and power, this technique makes him able to blow away his target. He has alot more techniques, greater than these. I.e. Asura, ability to give him six arms, 3 heads and nine blades. Kyūtōryū, or Nine Swords Style, are an addition to Zoro's main 3-sword style. They are extensions of his spirit and part-illusion based and Kyūtōryū effectively triples Zoro's potential. His Kyūtōryū also consists of some attacks such as Demon nine flashes.

Summarizing, they both have unsual sword styles, but when it comes to numbers, Zoro outnumbers Killerbee by one sword. Strength wise (Normal), Killerbee wins by just a little amount. Speed? Zoro's got this one. His attacks can be used as a defense also, for instance, Killerbee's mid-range projectiles can be countered with Zoro's Santōryū, leaving Killerbee open. If Killerbee goes cloak, Zoro would have to step up his Santōryū with his Kyūtōryū. Killerbee's and Zoro's speed would be greatly increased, it would be a speed-blitz battle. Sasuke's sharingan will not be able to keep up. I don't think Bee can supply himself with unlimited amount of Chakra but correct me if I'm wrong. If Bee goes full, Zoro would have to go all out. The outcome...it would be Killerbee or they'd both end up on the floor in exhaustion, if this was down to swords only, Zoro wins hands down. Anybody can correct my statement if I'm wrong. But daang, Zoro is a top warrior, researching him, I might just watch One Piece BECAUSE of him. I think I got carried away D: I can say alot more about these guys.

zoros like the rock lee of one piece

Zoro VS Killerbee - Page 2 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 7:54 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Haha no ones blaming you Ping. You're defending Naruto, I'm a Narutard just like you. Yeah One Piece characters overwhelm Naruto characters in various ways. However, I enjoy watching Naruto more than One Piece. I might just read the One Piece manga. It's easier lol.
Again, you're right, Naruto shouldn't be involved in such fight topics, because everyone will know the outcome, whether it's there opinion or not. 95% of members of this site, probably like One Piece more than Naruto or hate it. Meh, who gives a fuck xD.

daamn ns i never though of it in dat perspective ns but u tell it how its real i guess

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:03 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Lol yeah, when researching I had to pick out the crucial points and not go into too much detail about there history.

yes zoro wins but thats untill the hachibi kicks in

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:05 pm
I just know my stuff in retrospect
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:05 pm
sarcasm ;D
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:07 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
NintendoStar01 wrote:Lol yeah, when researching I had to pick out the crucial points and not go into too much detail about there history.

Toxic Reaper wrote:
What if I disagreed on that? Would you put on your Zoro Halloween custom your Dad bought from Ebay and grab 3 silver-ware kitchen knifes and try to find me in Wisconsin?

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:09 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:

Toxic Reaper wrote:
What if I disagreed on that? Would you put on your Zoro Halloween custom your Dad bought from Ebay and grab 3 silver-ware kitchen knifes and try to find me in Wisconsin?
I just read the manga that why I know much ;D (sarcasm?)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:10 pm
Well good or you.

Anonymous

on 1/10/2011, 9:19 pm
this opinion are hurting kids mind...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 10:33 pm
Lolwut?

Anonymous

on 1/10/2011, 10:35 pm
the opinions on who wins.its hurting kids minds.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 10:36 pm
And the polar bears.

Anonymous

on 1/10/2011, 10:44 pm
sora has a mean face againt them.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 10:49 pm
then he gets jumped viciously by kb and zoro

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 10:51 pm
then kb pulls down sora's pants and starts whipping his buns black mama style he keeps whippin them til they purple

Anonymous

on 1/10/2011, 10:54 pm
but donald and goofy co- wait,im helping off-topic ness.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 10:55 pm
nope cuz we talkin' 'bout killah b and zoro aint we?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum