Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Zoro VS Killerbee Empty Zoro VS Killerbee

on 1/9/2011, 4:27 pm
Zoro VS Killerbee Zoro___Swordman_by_cloud_dark1470
VS
Zoro VS Killerbee Hachibi_rapper_by_Pokedex_Himori

who would win????

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zoro VS Killerbee Untitl11
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

Zoro VS Killerbee Empty Re: Zoro VS Killerbee

on 1/9/2011, 4:29 pm
i say killer bee for 2 reasons

1- this is what KB does after close-lining a guy so hard that all of his inards fly outa the giant hole that is now his chest
Spoiler:
Zoro VS Killerbee Killer_Bee_by_pruzjinka
2-
Spoiler:
Zoro VS Killerbee Zoro_VS_Killer_Bee_by_BambooSpear

Last edited by D3Anims on 1/9/2011, 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 4:31 pm
>_< please...no more fight topics....and your pics dont show....
and sword master vs sword master.....hard there.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 4:33 pm
fixed the pix

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/9/2011, 4:34 pm
Zoro... but considering Killah bee has the 8 tails and that he is a lightning style user, I'd pick my nigga, Killa bee.

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 4:35 pm
this is going to get crazy.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 4:36 pm
You know it.

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 4:38 pm
killer bee gonna rap.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 4:39 pm
here is someone who looks like a character from the anime for onceZoro VS Killerbee Jacon_09___Naruto_KillerBee_by_GumGumLuffy

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 4:40 pm
is that....?uoy (reverse it)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 4:46 pm
Yup. That's me.

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 4:47 pm
wheres the top?lol you cant see killer bees hair.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 1/9/2011, 6:03 pm
Zoro would rape.

Zoro VS Killerbee 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/9/2011, 9:11 pm
that's killerbee? i thought he was black.
and no comment, i just wanna see how this plays out :3

Zoro VS Killerbee Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 9:21 pm
he is,thats just fan art.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/9/2011, 9:32 pm
i never understood how Zoro's sword in his mouth did anything

Zoro VS Killerbee Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 10:11 pm
hmmmm me neither.....

kb would win, and if he started to lose he'd lariat a hole through zoros chest and if he missed or it wasnt enough he'd obliterate him w/ an eight tails blast

Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 10:20 pm
exacly.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 12:12 am
narutoall76 wrote:is that....?uoy (reverse it)

@Renny wrote:Zoro would rape.
..ur mom
@D3Anims wrote:hmmmm me neither.....

kb would win, and if he started to lose he'd lariat a hole through zoros chest and if he missed or it wasnt enough he'd obliterate him w/ an eight tails blast
yup. Renny just can't accept it. He hates Naruto.

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 2:07 pm
yea i know Sad ....

7 tailed lariat implodes your whole torso, i really dont see zoro winning

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 2:35 pm
@D3Anims wrote:yea i know Sad ....

7 tailed lariat implodes your whole torso, i really dont see zoro winning

yeah. Renny's on dope. He rlly hates naruto but he aint looking at the facts. You have no choice renny. Don't refuse to admit it.

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/10/2011, 4:59 pm
Killerbee is a tough ninja. Their sword battle would be awesome. Once Killerbee transforms, it's over. He overwhelmed Team Taka like it was nothing. Zoro uses three swords right? Killerbee uses seven as far as I know. Getting a solid kick in the neck by Sasgay just to drop his sword and began writing lyrics and getting blasted by Jugo from behind. He has immense physical strength when it comes to Taijutsu, he also sumo wrestled a bear with his own hands.
His Kenjutsu (art of sword) involving the seven blades he's pretty dangerous, it's his own unique style making it difficult to predict his movements. His nature manipulation is lightning, he can manipulate lightning release techniques through his blades thus increasing there cutting power, the blades can also be used as mid-range projectiles. Now then, when he cloaks himself in the Eight tail's chakra, his speed, power, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu increases ten fold. Furthermore, with the chakra he possesses, he can create an eighth sword. His fully released transformation can be brought out with ease, I have no idea about the speed on that one, but his power his too great.

Now researching Roronoa Zoro he, he ain't no pushover either. This guy has major raw strength considering he can toss an entire building. At a young age he trained himself with boulders so it says. Unlike the other pirates, he didn't resort to devil fruits, his abilities are gained through hard work, intense training, and sheer will-power alone. He's also developed the ability to pump up his arms with pure muscle. This guy can strike down a monster with just strikes of his fist, he can reflect bullets with ease, and he can keep up the pace with Sanji who is the master of the Black Leg style. He has alot of techniques which consist of demon slashes and such. Additionally, he is incredibly tolerable to pain, he has alot of scars and such on his chest.

Researching his history, he used to have the style called Nitōryū, which is the two-sword style, defeated by his rival Kuina. Even though she uses the one sword style 'Ittōryū', she still beats him, this kept pushing him further. When she died, he asked her sensei to use Wadō Ichimonji to carry on the dream of becoming the greatest swordsman. He later then developed Santōryū, the three swords style. Wadō Ichimonji is usually placed in this mouth. His Santōryū consists of many different attacks such as Oni Giri (demon slash) or Tatsu Maki (dragon twister) which requires incredible speed, precision, and power, this technique makes him able to blow away his target. He has alot more techniques, greater than these. I.e. Asura, ability to give him six arms, 3 heads and nine blades. Kyūtōryū, or Nine Swords Style, are an addition to Zoro's main 3-sword style. They are extensions of his spirit and part-illusion based and Kyūtōryū effectively triples Zoro's potential. His Kyūtōryū also consists of some attacks such as Demon nine flashes.

Summarizing, they both have unsual sword styles, but when it comes to numbers, Zoro outnumbers Killerbee by one sword. Strength wise (Normal), Killerbee wins by just a little amount. Speed? Zoro's got this one. His attacks can be used as a defense also, for instance, Killerbee's mid-range projectiles can be countered with Zoro's Santōryū, leaving Killerbee open. If Killerbee goes cloak, Zoro would have to step up his Santōryū with his Kyūtōryū. Killerbee's and Zoro's speed would be greatly increased, it would be a speed-blitz battle. Sasuke's sharingan will not be able to keep up. I don't think Bee can supply himself with unlimited amount of Chakra but correct me if I'm wrong. If Bee goes full, Zoro would have to go all out. The outcome...it would be Killerbee or they'd both end up on the floor in exhaustion, if this was down to swords only, Zoro wins hands down. Anybody can correct my statement if I'm wrong. But daang, Zoro is a top warrior, researching him, I might just watch One Piece BECAUSE of him. I think I got carried away D: I can say alot more about these guys.

Last edited by NintendoStar01 on 1/10/2011, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 1/10/2011, 5:03 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Killerbee is a tough ninja. Their sword battle would be awesome. Once Killerbee transforms, it's over. He overwhelmed Team Taka like it was nothing. Zoro uses three swords right? Killerbee uses seven as far as I know. Getting a solid kick in the neck by Sasgay just to drop his sword and began writing lyrics and getting blasted by Jugo from behind. He has immense physical strength when it comes to Taijutsu, he also sumo wrestled a bear with his own hands.
His Kenjutsu (art of sword) involving the seven blades he's pretty dangerous, it's his own unique style making it difficult to predict his movements. His nature manipulation is lightning, he can manipulate lightning release techniques through his blades thus increasing there cutting power, the blades can also be used as mid-range projectiles. Now then, when he cloaks himself in the Eight tail's chakra, his speed, power, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu increases ten fold. Furthermore, with the chakra he possesses, he can create an eighth sword. His fully released transformation can be brought out with ease, I have no idea about the speed on that one, but his power his too great.

Now researching Roronoa Zoro he, he ain't no pushover either. This guy has major raw strength considering he can toss an entire building. At a young age he trained himself with boulders so it says. Unlike the other pirates, he didn't resort to devil fruits, his abilities are gained through hard work, intense training, and sheer will-power alone. He's also developed the ability to pump up his arms with pure muscle. This guy can strike down a monster with just strikes of his fist, he can reflect bullets with ease, and he can keep up the pace with Sanji who is the master of the Black Leg style. He has alot of techniques which consist of demon slashes and such. Additionally, he is incredibly tolerable to pain, he has alot of scars and such on his chest.

Researching his history, he used to have the style called Nitōryū, which is the two-sword style, defeated by his rival Kuina. Even though she uses the one sword style 'Ittōryū', she still beats him, this kept pushing him further. When she died, he asked her sensei to use Wadō Ichimonji to carry on the dream of becoming the greatest swordsman. He later then developed Santōryū, the three swords style. Wadō Ichimonji is usually placed in this mouth. His Santōryū consists of many different attacks such as Oni Giri (demon slash) or Tatsu Maki (dragon twister) which requires incredible speed, precision, and power, this technique makes him able to blow away his target. He has alot more techniques, greater than these. I.e. Asura, ability to give him six arms, 3 heads and nine blades. Kyūtōryū, or Nine Swords Style, are an addition to Zoro's main 3-sword style. They are extensions of his spirit and part-illusion based and Kyūtōryū effectively triples Zoro's potential. His Kyūtōryū also consists of some attacks such as Demon nine flashes.

Summarizing, they both have unsual sword styles, but when it comes to numbers, Zoro outnumbers Killerbee by one sword. Strength wise (Normal), Killerbee wins by just a little amount. Speed? Zoro's got this one. His attacks can be used as a defense also, for instance, Killerbee's mid-range projectiles can be countered with Zoro's Santōryū, leaving Killerbee open. If Killerbee goes cloak, Zoro would have to step up his Santōryū with his Kyūtōryū. Killerbee's and Zoro's speed would be greatly increased, it would be a speed-blitz battle. Sasuke's sharingan will not be able to keep up. I don't think Bee can supply himself with unlimited amount of Chakra but correct me if I'm wrong. If Bee goes full, Zoro would have to go all out. The outcome...it would be Killerbee or they'd both end up on the floor in exhaustion, if this was down to swords only, Zoro wins hands down. Anybody can correct my statement if I'm wrong. But daang, Zoro is top a warrior, researching him, I might just watch One Piece BECAUSE of him. I think I got carried away D: I can say alot more about these guys.

Good job dude there was nothing actually wrong with it and honestly I'm gonna have to agree with you Zoro will win
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:05 pm
Uhmmm... Damn. I guess we can't argue any more.

Zoro VS Killerbee Ping10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/10/2011, 5:06 pm
Haha thanks Toxic, it took some good research. It'd come in handy when I'm animating Zoro.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum