Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!!

on 12/30/2010, 12:15 am
Osssshhhhtht

I was just about to submit it... Nvm LMFAO

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!!

on 12/30/2010, 12:27 am
pingboy plays club penguin, and im assuming he is a member from the 1 second i watched of that vid......gay
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:37 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:pingboy plays club penguin, and im assuming he is a member from the 1 second i watched of that vid......gay
lmfao I haven't played that in years.
But don't EVAR bring that up. Your making me look bad and faggoty, and if you bring up the date of when that video was published, you will be killed.

Ontopic:
@Granadico wrote:
Pingboy wrote:LOL If only we were paid for our animations LOL
If we made our own 100% original sprites we could prob become a partner lol

Granadico said it himself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 12/30/2010, 12:38 am
the style would have to be original as well.

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:39 am
Agree. The only thing we can do close as a partner is to make like, this good ass background that has the theme of this forum. I'm planning on doing that to my channel. Like, changing my channel to "The Spritas" or something... I dunno.

Hyun does that.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:41 am
that smexy stick figuring beast

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:43 am
oh yea i sucked his balls AND ass at fluidanims.

I was going to make an RFG. His weapon was a ping pong paddle with the string attached :)

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:47 am
lol i was too. he was a burgundy guy w/ black out line. he was kewl n stretchy n had a hyper mode where he's super fast n shoot blasts of awesomeness, nah jk, he was just super fast n his speed increased the force of his attacks

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:49 am
But D3... You will be better than Hyun. Because Hyun can't draw a penis on a stick figure. Along with a face, and eyes, and a nose, and clothes, and probably everything a human has.

You can also draw Kurbys.

I am basically saying you will become a legendary black man.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 12:54 am
i have to start animating kirbys, i wanna imitate that scene from that naruto shippuden intro w/ hidan spinning his scythe around then fighting asuma but w/ nevets as hidan and probly sword kirby or marc as asuma. of course ill needs KRA's permission

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 1:18 am
@D3Anims wrote:i have to start animating kirbys, i wanna imitate that scene from that naruto shippuden intro w/ hidan spinning his scythe around then fighting asuma but w/ nevets as hidan and probly sword kirby or marc as asuma. of course ill needs KRA's permission

Like I have his to make a series Wink

Anonymous

on 12/30/2010, 1:21 am
it looks like we good animators are making series.we got a lot of newbes latey.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 1:35 am
narutoall76 wrote:it looks like we good animators are making series.we got a lot of newbes latey.

We attracted newbies with our PURE Awesomness.

Anonymous

on 12/30/2010, 1:37 am
lolim going to make a spritas youtube layout for anyone to use.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/30/2010, 2:01 am
Ping played Club Penguin!?!?
i just lost all the respect i never had from you

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 2:37 am
narutoall76 wrote:lolim going to make a spritas youtube layout for anyone to use.
I'm doing that at the moment. It could be how Hyun puts his channel. NOT COPYING.
@Granadico wrote:Ping played Club Penguin!?!?

No. You shut the fuk up. My membership expired. I got bored as hell. I stopped playing it in November last year, but I wanted some kids to watch some funny sht. So I made two videos of some crap and thats it.

Don't you watch any of them, oh, and by the way, we now have the same matter of respect for each other.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/30/2010, 2:45 am
<3 you too

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/30/2010, 4:45 am
Eric said everything. Crazy, you better not get caught. Or else you are in one big trouble.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 12/30/2010, 9:25 am
leocartoon1 wrote:Eric said everything. Crazy, you better not get caught. Or else you are in one big trouble.

Im not sending in any of my sprite animations unless I make my own music, sprites, and theme for it. Im also just gonna open a new channel and get mysubscribers to move there. Do you know it Gmod videos or other gaming videos would break the copyright rules if you send them in.

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 12/30/2010, 9:29 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:pingboy plays club penguin, and im assuming he is a member from the 1 second i watched of that vid......gay
Second'd
Pingboy wrote:
lmfao I haven't played that in years.
But don't EVAR bring that up. Your making me look bad and faggoty, and if you bring up the date of when that video was published, you will be killed.
You do that on your own.
Pingboy wrote:Agree. The only thing we can do close as a partner is to make like, this good ass background that has the theme of this forum. I'm planning on doing that to my channel. Like, changing my channel to "The Spritas" or something... I dunno.

Hyun does that.
I do not recommend that AT ALL without permission from Eric.
@Granadico wrote:Ping played Club Penguin!?!?
How do you lose what you don't have?

I HAVE BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!! - Page 2 34nsbrr
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/30/2010, 9:47 am
Hell I was offered to become a youtube partner multiple times, but I turned each of them down because the video's that were eligible were all sprite video's.

Now here's the kicker, the video's that were offered sucked major. I mean MAJOR ass, some of them were just regular paint ones, some of them were pivot video's.

As much as I want to click the YES button I can't.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 9:49 am
@SXR123 wrote:Hell I was offered to become a youtube partner multiple times, but I turned each of them down because the video's that were eligible were all sprite video's.

Now here's the kicker, the video's that were offered sucked major. I mean MAJOR ass, some of them were just regular paint ones, some of them were pivot video's.

As much as I want to click the YES button I can't.

Good decision/

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 12/30/2010, 1:11 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:i have to start animating kirbys, i wanna imitate that scene from that naruto shippuden intro w/ hidan spinning his scythe around then fighting asuma but w/ nevets as hidan and probly sword kirby or marc as asuma. of course ill needs KRA's permission

Filler, not series
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/30/2010, 5:01 pm
@Renny's quote to us: Exactly

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2010, 7:02 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

Filler, not series

Damn not even series worthy.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum