Go down
Anonymous

Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs Empty Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs

12/29/2010, 12:54 pm
Ive havent been on as much as I used I becuase Ive been working on stuff. Since I have some free time and want to get away from animating for a while, why dont we discuss which one of these programs are better for editing and sfx.

Ill start off by saying Adobe After Effects is the best, the only problem is its the hardest, and most tedious program to use. Its also hard to get us to, but I guess after a month or 3/4 of a year you will get use to using the program. The It also has more useful filters than sony vegas, but when it comes to filters I fireworks has them both bet, in my opinion. The thinng like about Adobe After Efects that makes it better than both to me is the fact that you can easliy export in any HD format. You can even customize the settings and still make it look good.

What is your opinion on this topic? Cool
Anonymous

Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs Empty Re: Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs

12/29/2010, 1:45 pm
if you wantta make 3d looking things,go with AAE.
there are alot of tutorials for it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs Empty Re: Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs

12/29/2010, 2:11 pm
Adobe After effects is good with visual editing. The only problem is exporting yor video content. Adobe isn't so hot on exporting your videos. Just making a ten second video can take 10 GB out of your hard drive.

I have lots of experience with Adobe After effects, and no, I don't get my knowledge of it off from VideoCopilot.net.

It's a very nice program, but NOT, I repeat, NOT good for video editing.

Sony Vegas is your friend. It deals with audio and video. Very simple and what not, it's great. Your best bet would be Sony Vegas. People like Narutal would never understand Adobe After Effects without a tut of it. It's that hard, but the abilities of After Effects are miraculously amazing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/29/2010, 4:09 pm
holy crap its Spider Carnage /faints
and i only have Sony Vegas out of them, juts look up some tuts and you can do a crap load, i was able to but i forgot how to after not doing it for so long Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Adobe After Effects vs Sony Vegas vs FWs Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2010, 4:20 pm
@Granadico wrote: i was able to but i forgot how to after not doing it for so long Sad

Wait what? What aren't you able to do?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

12/29/2010, 4:23 pm
i was able to do a bunch of crap but i forgot since i hadn't used it in a while since i stopped spriting Sad

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2010, 4:23 pm
@Granadico wrote:i was able to do a bunch of crap but i forgot since i hadn't used it in a while since i stopped spriting Sad
Daaaaayum boy you used to do a lot 0:

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

12/29/2010, 4:26 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@Granadico wrote:i was able to do a bunch of crap but i forgot since i hadn't used it in a while since i stopped spriting Sad
Daaaaayum boy you used to do a lot 0:
hours of experimentation after watching tuts :3

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2010, 4:52 pm
Mhmm and your spriting. It must be sad being rusty.

Ok. Do any of you have questions about After Effects or Sony Vegas?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum