Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Zero Bombing  Empty Zero Bombing

on 12/24/2010, 1:04 pm
Some of you already know this. Some do not.
So I am now informing you about that rapid zero bombing on Eric's (example, there are other accounts on NG with this problem) video 16 stars B-Day is being zero bombed quite heavily.

On November 9th, the video score was at 3.01.
Zero Bombing  22222211
And now is a 2.06.
Zero Bombing  222210
You can say that it could be a 2.06 because people don't like it, but then how do you explain this;
Zero Bombing  22210

This is fucking outrageous. We need this to stop. Constantly fiving it would work, but the 0 bomber is not delt with. Contacting Wade or any other NG staff would be hard to do, with the only chance of that would be Eric, he is the most active on the NG bbs. So, ideas on how to stop the cracker?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Zero Bombing  Empty Re: Zero Bombing

on 12/24/2010, 1:05 pm
maybe he thought it was a 0?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zero Bombing  Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/24/2010, 1:08 pm
@Granadico wrote:maybe he thought it was a 0?

Yeah, but going back every day and voting zero is childish and ruins ifureadthisdie's account batting average.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 12/24/2010, 1:49 pm
I agree, can you report people on Newgrounds? I reckon everyone should report him.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/24/2010, 2:10 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:I agree, can you report people on Newgrounds? I reckon everyone should report him.

Only admins have that history.

Spoiler:

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 12/24/2010, 6:47 pm
I've noticed this for a while. It's not the only video being 0 bombed.
I know a lot of people hate me, but i don't know anyone who'd hold a grudge and do this.
There's nothing anyone can do about it so. I guess I'm just gonna have to slowly watch all my stuff die lol.

Watch your ass.
Zero Bombing  Banned1a7c7e438gif
Anonymous

on 12/24/2010, 7:29 pm
we need to find this out..before it goes from eric to other famous animators.next could be lange...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/24/2010, 11:35 pm
I can honestly say that users on New Grounds have been in an obnoxious manner with commenting and rating. The majority of them are fair, but you have to regain the thought that there are noobs who just rate content out of uncertainty. However, most animations I have seen up in till now get fair ratings.

I wonder why Eric isn't disgruntled by this lol.

Zero Bombing  Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 12/24/2010, 11:41 pm
caz he can handel with one person not liking him.or however many there are.

Last edited by narutoall76 on 12/25/2010, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/24/2010, 11:45 pm
I think you mean "Hinder".

Zero Bombing  Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum