Go down
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  Empty Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic

12/19/2010, 2:18 pm
Mario sprites that look like Sega genesis sprites.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  Empty Re: Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic

12/19/2010, 2:21 pm
You haven't looked at Sprite Database!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  Empty Re: Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic

12/19/2010, 2:24 pm
..make..them
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

12/19/2010, 2:48 pm
Are you looking for SMW Mario?

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  34nsbrr
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

12/19/2010, 3:16 pm
@Renny wrote:Are you looking for SMW Mario?

yeah, know where i can find them.

Mario sprites that = Sega Genesis Sonic  2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/19/2010, 3:22 pm
MARIO -FREAKIN- FAN GAMES GALAXY!

But Mario sprites that look like Sega Genesis? Well, I have a Mario in the style of Sonic 3 but it's unfinished.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/19/2010, 9:15 pm
Your screwed op. No way you can get em anywhere.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/19/2010, 9:45 pm
Whoa what? I got some from the website Leo gave...

Leo
Leo

12/20/2010, 3:59 am
Pingboy wrote:Your screwed op. No way you can get em anywhere.

I lol'd.

So, whatever, there isn't Mario sprites that looks like Sega Genesis ones. That didn't make too much sense.

But, there's the SMW sprites that are from the same era (16-bit consoles). You can get them at MFGG.

Also, there's a old sprite sheet of mine. It features Mario in Sonic 3 style. If you want to use him, you'll have to edit lots of stuff since I didn't finish it. And the running animation is akward (I didn't know how to sprite back then.)
Mario in S3 Style. Be warned, it sucks. It's not good. It's horrible. But go ahead.

Have fun.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/20/2010, 9:30 am
LOL Leo I remembered when you showed those off in the show off thread.

Well yeah, my mistake SMW is not Sega styled at all. What leo gave you is.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/20/2010, 3:00 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Your screwed op. No way you can get em anywhere.

I lol'd.

So, whatever, there isn't Mario sprites that looks like Sega Genesis ones. That didn't make too much sense.

But, there's the SMW sprites that are from the same era (16-bit consoles). You can get them at MFGG.

Also, there's a old sprite sheet of mine. It features Mario in Sonic 3 style. If you want to use him, you'll have to edit lots of stuff since I didn't finish it. And the running animation is akward (I didn't know how to sprite back then.)
Mario in S3 Style. Be warned, it sucks. It's not good. It's horrible. But go ahead.

Have fun.
lol.

I'm sorry I had to lol. You look like you put effort into those :3.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/20/2010, 3:03 pm
Leo only did the head. Check the credits.

Leo
Leo

12/20/2010, 4:29 pm
No Ren, I did the running and the other poses. The first one and some other minor stuff were taken from alminich's sheet.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/20/2010, 6:22 pm
Ah, cool cool. Edit the credits because they say otherwise. xD

Leo
Leo

12/21/2010, 3:40 am
Nah. This sprite is too horrible.

So, the guy got what he wants right? If so, then someone lock this.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/21/2010, 8:37 am
Not sure. i asked if he wanted SMW he said yeah but then u posted "Genesis" Mario

Anonymous

12/21/2010, 10:05 am
...http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb¶m=03&c=1&id=18143
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb¶m=03&c=1&id=21983
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum