Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Anime - Page 37 Empty Re: Anime

1/25/2012, 10:49 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Jellal wrote:Oh and calm down you franboys, DBZ isn't as great as you over-hype it to be.

Your just jelly because compared to DBZ, Fairy Tail sucks
How evangelically teenager of you to bring up something completely irrelevant towards my opinion.
Naturally you fuckwits can't contemplate people having differences in opinion, so you go into your moronic little arguments to defend against whatever I say.

Sounding condescending yet?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/26/2012, 12:02 am
@Jellal wrote:
@Kane wrote:
@Jellal wrote:Oh and calm down you franboys, DBZ isn't as great as you over-hype it to be.

Your just jelly because compared to DBZ, Fairy Tail sucks
How evangelically teenager of you to bring up something completely irrelevant towards my opinion.
Naturally you fuckwits can't contemplate people having differences in opinion, so you go into your moronic little arguments to defend against whatever I say.

Sounding condescending yet?

I heard you like Fairy Tail so I put a Tail in that Fairy I saw that was watching Fairy Tail's new commercial about Fairy Tail.

You mad bro?
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 12:03 am
Mad's such a lenient word.
Excruciatingly furious is far better

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 12:11 am
@Jellal wrote:Mad's such a lenient word.

it's cool how you know such big words like excruitinly
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/26/2012, 12:13 am

Why do you only talk like this on the forums and not on IM? you never use big words

Anime - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 12:28 am
@Granadico wrote:

Why do you only talk like this on the forums and not on IM? you never use big words

o.o

maybe he wants to sound big?
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 1:07 am
@Granadico wrote:

lol wtf r u tlkn abt u fkn mrn i alwys tlk lk ths

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/26/2012, 6:16 am
Joey just wants to appear more mature than most people when he is the same. Just some different opinions than the majority of people.

Get back to work in the portal.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

1/26/2012, 7:25 am
lol Joey, you're such a Joey.

Watch your ass.
Anime - Page 37 Banned1a7c7e438gif
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/26/2012, 4:01 pm
Hey, what's the best site to watch anime in general? Working vids, less pop-up ads, etc...

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

1/26/2012, 4:13 pm
For English dubbed animes I would say it is DubHappy.com
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/26/2012, 4:16 pm
Nah, English subs only.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 4:22 pm
@Leo wrote:Joey just wants to appear more mature than most people when he is the same. Just some different opinions than the majority of people.
No, you pretentious twats are just that, pretentious twats.
Don't assume people are open books you can read.
@NS01 wrote:
Hey, what's the best site to watch anime in general? Working vids, less pop-up ads, etc...
I gave up on watching anime on websites, I just download the episodes now.
You can find a mkv of practically an any anime episode you can think of via google.
@Eric wrote:lol Joey, you're such a Joey.
WELL YOU'RE A QUADSTICIO

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 6:33 pm
Animefreak is good.. ish

For One Piece, WatchOP i think is what is called is quite good.

Downloadings alright but sometimes the audio and video isn't synced
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

1/27/2012, 12:04 pm
Yh watchop is gd for OP, but I like animehere and mangahere.

Anime - Page 37 Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 4:32 pm
I've never really had a syncing problem.

I've had some problems where if I played 720HD videos, they'd lag incredibly, so I can only watch 480 videos, which are still great in quality.

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 4:40 pm
@Jellal wrote:I've never really had a syncing problem.

I've had some problems where if I played 720HD videos, they'd lag incredibly, so I can only watch 480 videos, which are still great in quality.

Oh okay, only in the recent episodes I found syncing problems, between the subs/mouth and the voice and it's not a little off, its a lot off which makes it annoying.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 6:24 pm
I've gotta say, that Naruto six-tails filler arc was extremely depressing at the end.
So that girls just going to wait forever since that guy is dead?

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/27/2012, 7:59 pm
Best way to watch your animes? Buy the seasons. ;_;
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/27/2012, 8:35 pm
@Jellal wrote:I've gotta say, that Naruto six-tails filler arc was extremely depressing at the end.
So that girls just going to wait forever since that guy is dead?

OMFG THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Anime - Page 37 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 8:52 pm
...y
That was just depressingly horrendous
Patt (프랭크) wrote:Best way to watch your animes? Buy the seasons. ;_;
Patt (프랭크) wrote:Buy the seasons. ;_;
Patt (프랭크) wrote:Buy
You kids and your crazy conspiracy theories.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

1/27/2012, 8:56 pm
It's true though...
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/27/2012, 9:03 pm
aaaaaand.....fap

Last edited by D3Anims on 1/27/2012, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anime - Page 37 Untitl11
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/27/2012, 9:03 pm
My brother just got Seasons 1-3 of One Piece for like $20 a piece on Amazon. I think it goes all the way up to Skypia or something

Anime - Page 37 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Administrator
Administrator