Go down
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum? Empty Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum?

on 12/16/2010, 9:48 pm
Yep, the luigi site failed... I got around to it but then I forgot to hit save after working 2 or 3 hours on it. Yeah, I was so pissed at myself >.<

Anyways, I'm going to create a paintball forum. I know, most of you, don't get outside often and play sports (Asshole comment) but if you know somewhere in the back of your maind what Paintball is then can you help my a sec?

Anyways, Paintball isn't really a quite noticed sport yet, so that means there isn't that many forums about it either. Yay for me!

My main question is, what is like the best Forum hoster?

I know Sprites4life uses Forumotion, which isn't that bad, but is there another one just as good? Or even maybe better?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out my cheatcodes site: LINK
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan

Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum? Empty Re: Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum?

on 12/16/2010, 9:49 pm
Oh by the way... before anyone asks, yes I already searched on google and found quite many of hosters. I don't know which one to choose though. Can anyone tell me which ones are best?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum? Empty Re: Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum?

on 12/16/2010, 9:50 pm
I don't know. Theres Phpbb3. There- OH!

Use Vbullentin. The last forum I was in had that. People didn't like it, but I'm sure you will.

Best forum Provider? Paintball Forum? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 9:54 pm
Why didn't people like it? Give me some characteristics about it if you can. You know like forumotion has
- Ranks
- Stats
- Etc.

Just tell me some details about that forum hosting service please.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 12:08 am
@sprites4life wrote:Why didn't people like it? Give me some characteristics about it if you can. You know like forumotion has
- Ranks
- Stats
- Etc.

Just tell me some details about that forum hosting service please.

It was a personal trauma-dramatic thing going on. I'm 100% sure people will like it. THe reason why the users who had the hosting was because they missed the old times where the forum was basic.

Vbullentin is great.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 12:27 am
did you listen to me for..like....FOUR TIMES.this is CUSTOMIZATIONABLE....
video on how-to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKr3UVSvbF8&feature=related
.....i hate when people dont listen to me....
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 12:34 am
That works too. Great for customizationable works.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/17/2010, 3:37 am
Forumotion is a forum host. phpBB3 and vBulletin aren't forum hosts. They are systems that you can use in your forum host. Forumotion supports phpBB2 and 3, Invison and punBB.

vBulletin is probably the best when it comes to customizing stuff. I have visited a few forums with it and they have blown me away.

I never used Simple Machines. I only saw it being used in the I Wanna Be The Guy forums.
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 6:23 am
Yeah, I want to create a forum with a forum HOSTER. I don't really want to like use a program.

Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 11:48 am
..it hostes,for free.just set it up.and it comes with php scripts too....
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 2:44 pm
Whatever. Do what NArutal does or gtf-

lol Jking but whatsoever. Vbullentin is great.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum