Go down
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-12-05

More Viewers... more stats for the forum Empty More Viewers... more stats for the forum

on 12/15/2010, 6:23 pm
Hey everyone! I don't really know if you care about Flash Games, but I've created one these past 4 days. I submitted it to Newgrounds, which, if you submit to Newgrounds, you can get over 1000 views (Depending on the game / animation) on the very first day you submit the game / animation Very Happy

I just wanted to tell you that... and plus, I put the Spritas Preloader on it. Hopefully the game can rack up some more users for this forum! Wish it luck!

I don't know whether I should advertise the game, but, for the safe side, I won't.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out my cheatcodes site: LINK
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

More Viewers... more stats for the forum Empty Re: More Viewers... more stats for the forum

on 12/15/2010, 6:27 pm
Nice nice. Can you link us to the game?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

More Viewers... more stats for the forum Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan

More Viewers... more stats for the forum Empty Re: More Viewers... more stats for the forum

on 12/15/2010, 6:35 pm
Nothing to special, but here's the link:My Game (Click Here)

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 6:48 pm
Very good game Very Happy

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 12/15/2010, 6:51 pm
Would you read the god damn forum rules
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO POST SHIT LIKE THIS IN.
Moving to general.

Watch your ass.
More Viewers... more stats for the forum Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 7:20 pm
lawl It's good news though.

sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 7:56 pm
GGGRRR Eric! Don't you know... no one reads rules >.<

lol sorry my bad.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 12/15/2010, 8:07 pm
Then go read them.

More Viewers... more stats for the forum 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:13 pm
You want to do what Rennyboy said, and Eric made the rules fun to read.

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 12/15/2010, 8:31 pm
@sprites4life wrote:GGGRRR Eric! Don't you know... no one reads rules >.<

lol sorry my bad.

.......shame :evil:
3.03 / 5.00 (+ 0.034)

The game was worth a 2, but a 5'd it for the fuck of it.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:31 pm
Be nice Timmy.

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 12/15/2010, 8:35 pm
Pingboy wrote:Be nice Timmy.

That's why I 5'd, I felt ashamed my self. Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:55 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Be nice Timmy.

That's why I 5'd, I felt ashamed my self. Crying or Very sad

Eh, fair enough.

sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:06 am
LOL! Thanks for the help Timmy!

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 2:56 pm
@sprites4life wrote:LOL! Thanks for the help Timmy!

You actually feel the shame of this game you created?

He just gave you a harsh critic...

Whatever. Here's mine:

Ok. I died pretty early, because, well, I was shooting the flying Koopas and one was about... 3 feet away from me. Pretty crazy. I died instantly. Theres no way you can continue playing a game without one Koopa being 3 feet away from you.

3.43/5.00

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum