Go down
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

New Idea? Anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Idea? Anyone?

on 12/15/2010, 9:35 am
You should make something new and unique, AND that you are passionate about. Don't just make shit to make it, or just to make yourself feel useful. What you make should be in the interest of helping others, giving a gift to people, or something of that nature.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

New Idea? Anyone? - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/15/2010, 3:25 pm
Since you said you want to occupy your time, do something that Lange said.

Advertise this place. Ask Eric what you can do. Tell him you don't want to do kiddy stuff. Ask him for something. Make something for The Spritas. Help people here. Do what Lange does. He makes those tutorials that are 15 paragraphs long.

That's occupying your time. You also mentioned how you want your rank change? Ask Eric if you could be a support user. Not going to happen. Just wanted to help you here.

We're giving you great options as if now, and you should do them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

New Idea? Anyone? - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/15/2010, 3:26 pm
You know what? PM me for something to do. I have a GREAT idea that you and I can work on together that will make Eric's titties grow 2x bigger with a smile on his face.

New Idea? Anyone? - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
sprites4life
sprites4life
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-12-05

on 12/16/2010, 6:10 am
Alright, I'll think about everything in this thread. Alright the almighty mods, you can lock this forum!

Check out my cheatcodes site: LINK
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 12/16/2010, 2:50 pm
Well. I'll send this to a mod for locking.

New Idea? Anyone? - Page 2 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum