Go down
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 8/26/2011, 11:31 pm
exorz15 wrote:
@Leo wrote:Swift 3D is just stupid anyway why would you want it.

Also don't discuss that in the forums, it's illegal.
Feel free to PM someone, though : D
Eh thanks. Ya i need it because im starting to train 3D too. I gotta start somewhere u know. Alvin worked with it and still made stuff well so why wouldnt i do it too?
Because it's not good for beginners.
And if you're not a beginner, then you should be looking into blender.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 8/26/2011, 11:38 pm
Eric and I*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 40 Purple11

[The Return]
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 4:20 am
@Mr Lange wrote:You want to risk that? What if you cannot get online that day? If I were you, I would submit your work as soon as possible.

That's this year smartasses, which gives you *checks watch* 6 days to finish. Submission is open on Sept 1st, so if you absolutely must submit it on that day, you can. But Sept 2nd on, the gates are sealed. Only through blurry windows and muffled discussions will you observe me and Eric deliberate the fate of the grand prize and place the animations.

Nah dude i can get online then. Just 1 question. Will you and Eric start judging on September 1st or will you show the results then?
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 4:21 am
@Jellal wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Leo wrote:Swift 3D is just stupid anyway why would you want it.

Also don't discuss that in the forums, it's illegal.
Feel free to PM someone, though : D
Eh thanks. Ya i need it because im starting to train 3D too. I gotta start somewhere u know. Alvin worked with it and still made stuff well so why wouldnt i do it too?
Because it's not good for beginners.
And if you're not a beginner, then you should be looking into blender.

I am not a beginner and know how to use it. Just that i need a crack or full version. Geez dude do i have to be judged for everything?!
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 8/27/2011, 4:28 am
exorz15 wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:You want to risk that? What if you cannot get online that day? If I were you, I would submit your work as soon as possible.

That's this year smartasses, which gives you *checks watch* 6 days to finish. Submission is open on Sept 1st, so if you absolutely must submit it on that day, you can. But Sept 2nd on, the gates are sealed. Only through blurry windows and muffled discussions will you observe me and Eric deliberate the fate of the grand prize and place the animations.

Nah dude i can get online then. Just 1 question. Will you and Eric start judging on September 1st or will you show the results then?

Oi, just post it and stop showing off. Just for that I hope you can't post it in time.

And the program, research it more and work on it more, you still are a beginner so you shouldn't complain when people are being straight forward to you.
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 4:37 am
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:

Oi, just post it and stop showing off. Just for that I hope you can't post it in time.

And the program, research it more and work on it more, you still are a beginner so you shouldn't complain when people are being straight forward to you.

Listen im not complaining. And im not showing off. Im saying ill save it for September 1st because i have suspens... Oh i see what youre trying to do.
Nope you wont pull off the project off me. Ill upload it on September 1st and thats final. (or Maybe 31st of August).
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 5:25 am
Okay man, I just want whats best for you because some crazy things can happen. Also sorry for being a bit harsh and I didn't intend to do anything but get you to maybe try and post your animation a bit sooner and try and research the program a bit more or work with other programs like anime studio's before something big.
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 5:53 am
@Kane wrote:Okay man, I just want whats best for you because some crazy things can happen. Also sorry for being a bit harsh and I didn't intend to do anything but get you to maybe try and post your animation a bit sooner and try and research the program a bit more or work with other programs like anime studio's before something big.

Thanks for the advice. Though its ALWAYS better said politely. If someones using profanity or being vulgar OR wont listen thats HIS problem. Though you wont mind a little lower resolution than 550x400 will u? The YouTube version will lag most of the time so ill upload it on NG too.
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 7:42 am
And here it is. I hope your happy now.
Spoiler:
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 7:54 am
exorz15 wrote:And here it is. I hope your happy now.
Spoiler:

Holy fuck... That is god like...

Oh my god... That was incredible.

Kudo's to you, you deserve to win that shit.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/27/2011, 8:03 am
The preloader is messed up but eh.

Good work dude.

Now let's see what the others think.
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 8:07 am
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:And here it is. I hope your happy now.
Spoiler:

Holy fuck... That is god like...

Oh my god... That was incredible.

Kudo's to you, you deserve to win that shit.

@Leo wrote:The preloader is messed up but eh.

Good work dude.

Now let's see what the others think.
WAT?! Woot! Was it really that good?!... Whoa... Man i never thought id make it THIS well. But thanks anywayz XD
I know the size might be ruining the preloader view but otherwise it`ll lag...
Leo
Leo

on 8/27/2011, 8:10 am
No I mean, it doesn't show the bar loading.
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 8:14 am
@Leo wrote:No I mean, it doesn't show the bar loading.
Yes i know. Thats because it wasnt to its default size setting. I lowered it to 450x320.
Anonymous

on 8/27/2011, 8:15 am
@Leo wrote:No I mean, it doesn't show the bar loading.
Srry double post but was THIS what you were expecting?

Well was it?
Leo
Leo

on 8/27/2011, 9:57 am
Nope.

I was expecting something in the likes of your last movie.
But you surprised me, well done.

-------

https://www.thespritas.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3900
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum