Go down
Anonymous

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 8/20/2011, 5:09 am
Hey guys, thinking what im thinking?
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 8/20/2011, 6:20 am
Most likely not.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 UZ3PNb5
Anonymous

on 8/20/2011, 8:39 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Most likely not.
LAWL? No what i meant was... im suspicious that everyones waiting for the last day to upload their work.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/20/2011, 10:16 am
Thank you all for this pri-

wait it's not over yet GODDAMMIT
Anonymous

on 8/20/2011, 10:57 am
@Leo wrote:Thank you all for this pri-

lol... didnt u wanted to do it without getting the prize?
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/20/2011, 11:03 am

Pac-Boy why did you change your name to Leo? : O

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Purple11

[The Return]
Anonymous

on 8/20/2011, 11:33 am
@Patt wrote:

Pac-Boy why did you change your name to Leo? : O
lol... Sad
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 8/20/2011, 6:24 pm
lolololol this is over in a week.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

on 8/20/2011, 9:39 pm
Oh yeah I'm not getting the prize.

Well damn that does not matter since there isn't many animations there to begin with.
Anonymous

on 8/21/2011, 3:53 am
@Leo wrote:Oh yeah I'm not getting the prize.

Well damn that does not matter since there isn't many animations there to begin with.

Haha yea lol. But this isnt for the prize i assume. Its just to have fun :3
Anyhow, yep. Only us... 4 took this seriously (still polishing the thing; done).
You know, either the rest are waiting for 1st of september OR they were too lazy to make one on their own.
Speaking of which, do we have to upload our thing until 31st of August or we can on 1st of September as well?
Leo
Leo

on 8/21/2011, 7:21 am
Upload it whenever you want.
Anonymous

on 8/21/2011, 7:30 am
@Leo wrote:Upload it whenever you want.
Hmm... 31st of August should be fine then. Tbh i cant wait to show it; though... the element of surprise always keeps everyones appetite watering.
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/21/2011, 12:46 pm
Haven't been watching this topic for a while, it's still going? Razz And how many people are still working on this?

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Anonymous

on 8/21/2011, 2:02 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Haven't been watching this topic for a while, it's still going? Razz And how many people are still working on this?
Lol thats what id wanna know. So far 3 ppl have uploaded it and Im working on mine. So 4. I can assure about 4. THAT is, unless the rest are working secretly, pretending to be lazy to snatch the award.
Anonymous

on 8/25/2011, 10:00 am
Geez isnt ANYONE gonna say ANYTHING at all?!... Are we gonna just sit and wait for September 1st?!...
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/25/2011, 2:05 pm
Probably, we all procrastinate a crap load

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/25/2011, 2:23 pm
It's like 6-7 days from now... xD

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/25/2011, 5:24 pm
I'm still working on mine D:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/25/2011, 6:16 pm
Ima start mine Sept. 2nd

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/25/2011, 11:16 pm
Do it. Pass it in the year after at Sept. 1st there's no rules against it.

[The Return]
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

on 8/26/2011, 2:36 am
I want a do over

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Anonymous

on 8/26/2011, 6:05 am
@Granadico wrote:Probably, we all procrastinate a crap load
Lawl.
@Patt wrote:It's like 6-7 days from now... xD
Lawl ya but we could chat a bit.
@NS01 wrote:I'm still working on mine D:
Lets hope you amuse us. XD
@Granadico wrote:Ima start mine Sept. 2nd
Sure thing.
@Patt wrote:Do it. Pass it in the year after at Sept. 1st there's no rules against it.
Lawl.
crashbox111 wrote:I want a do over
Tell it to the judges. Literally.

BTW I finished mine. Maxed it out, showed it to a few friends of mine. Though ill wait for September 1st. I hope then will be the biggest show explosion evah. XD
I could still work on it but i was lucky to have saved the SWF file. Something happened with the flash file... Goddammit i just HATE when Flashs like that.

And im working on another secret project... which i know you WILL enjoy. Though ill need a little favor.
Can ANYONE find a CRACK or the FULL version of Swift 3D? I cant export the files to Flash because the stinken things a trial.
Leo
Leo

on 8/26/2011, 2:20 pm
Swift 3D is just stupid anyway why would you want it.

Also don't discuss that in the forums, it's illegal.
Feel free to PM someone, though : D
Anonymous

on 8/26/2011, 3:01 pm
@Leo wrote:Swift 3D is just stupid anyway why would you want it.

Also don't discuss that in the forums, it's illegal.
Feel free to PM someone, though : D
Eh thanks. Ya i need it because im starting to train 3D too. I gotta start somewhere u know. Alvin worked with it and still made stuff well so why wouldnt i do it too?
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 8/26/2011, 11:26 pm
You want to risk that? What if you cannot get online that day? If I were you, I would submit your work as soon as possible.

That's this year smartasses, which gives you *checks watch* 6 days to finish. Submission is open on Sept 1st, so if you absolutely must submit it on that day, you can. But Sept 2nd on, the gates are sealed. Only through blurry windows and muffled discussions will you observe me and Eric deliberate the fate of the grand prize and place the animations.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 39 Fzero%20death%20race
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum