Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 8/10/2011, 9:01 am
^ You're last post... uhm.. yeah I thin Leo may have done little editing with those sprites and, yeah no one uses Linkin Park music. Dr Lange was just fucking with us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 37 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 8/10/2011, 9:17 am
@Ping wrote:^ You're last post... uhm.. yeah I thin Leo may have done little editing with those sprites and, yeah no one uses Linkin Park music. Dr Lange was just fucking with us.

Eh... its Mr. Lange?!.... And thanks for explaining.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/10/2011, 2:21 pm
The pallete for those sprites I used were made by Torkirby, however I've edited and made lots of sprites for my anim.

As for the credits question, eh it doesn't count but I recommend you do it like me and have only one single frame for them.

I just remembered that I hated my part and yet you guys loved it lol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/10/2011, 10:19 pm
^ I expected more bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/11/2011, 3:45 pm
Exorz, learn to multi quote.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 37 Purple11

[The Return]
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

on 8/11/2011, 10:44 pm
whell iee got a little sumin sumin going on chere on my flashe 8

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 37 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Anonymous

on 8/12/2011, 1:18 pm
@Leo wrote:The pallete for those sprites I used were made by Torkirby, however I've edited and made lots of sprites for my anim.

As for the credits question, eh it doesn't count but I recommend you do it like me and have only one single frame for them.

Haha cool. But i think id input credits the way i always do, because its going to be on NewGrounds. (Its a linked project; it should be the same for a collab project so ill be showing it on Dumping Grounds, if its ok with you guys. Very Happy
@Ping wrote: ^ I expected more bro.

@Patt wrote:Exorz, learn to multi quote.
Heheh its a long story. I actually forget what i wanted to say and post it first. And if i can edit it, well im too lazy for it Razz
crashbox111 wrote:whell iee got a little sumin sumin going on chere on my flashe 8
Cool.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/12/2011, 4:12 pm
Be too lazy again and you may be banned. ; )

[The Return]
Anonymous

on 8/13/2011, 3:09 am
@Patt wrote:Be too lazy again and you may be banned. ; )
Haha good one bro.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/13/2011, 8:59 am
Hell naw. Exorz isn't lazy. The dude finished a 10 minute animation with action in 4 days.

Anonymous

on 8/13/2011, 10:36 am
@Ping wrote:Hell naw. Exorz isn't lazy. The dude finished a 10 minute animation with action in 4 days.
Heh well not 10 minute. More like 6-7 minutes. And plus its the quality that counts. Id do an animation in 2 seconds including >9000 minutes on 0.01 FPS and put a few images.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/13/2011, 2:01 pm
^ You'd put a lot of work in them animations bro.

Anonymous

on 8/14/2011, 3:44 am
@Ping wrote:
@Renny wrote:Money. What a motivator >_>

You can buy a lot with 30. What would you buy with 30dollars?

The mario cap can be for something special! Wear it for christmas or something

Ya ur so rite. The Mario Cap is the greatest treasure u might ever get. That includes from the others as well. Imagine if u get a triforce sword toy or a Sonic mask or the Mega Buster... thatd be awesome.
Anonymous

on 8/14/2011, 5:35 am
@Leo wrote:The pallete for those sprites I used were made by Torkirby, however I've edited and made lots of sprites for my anim.

Oh btw, i saw this old vid how Eric redesigned the Spritas page. Where did you find the Pacman theme remix song?
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/14/2011, 6:26 am
I've responded to you on Youtube.

BTW, don't double post and you just did reply a oooooooooooooollllldd post
Anonymous

on 8/14/2011, 7:17 am
@Leo wrote:I've responded to you on Youtube.

BTW, don't double post and you just did reply a oooooooooooooollllldd post

Oh yea ok. Damn i should stop this multiposting. And yea it was worth it replying. I found the song btw. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 8/16/2011, 11:35 am
Somebody made a part and posted it on YouTube, yet didn't post it here. I'm too lazy to find it though.

Anyway, nobody's going to be able to beat Dr Mange's part, it's just so absolutely fantastically superb. Although, on the other hand, Lange probably won't vote for him, so Pac-Boy may win, assuming Lange and Eric agree on him.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 37 UZ3PNb5
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/16/2011, 11:35 am
Dr Mange deserves the win. :\

[The Return]
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/16/2011, 11:53 am
Well this is my entray I kind of dislike it
https://youtu.be/tjOvBU1Jfag

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/16/2011, 11:58 am
crashbox111 wrote:Well this is my entray I kind of dislike it
https://youtu.be/tjOvBU1Jfag

So wait, that was your part?

Guess the issue's solved then.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/16/2011, 12:03 pm
O rly -orly face-

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/16/2011, 12:42 pm
What did I just watch... O.O

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/16/2011, 12:45 pm
Lmao. I don't get it -_-"

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/16/2011, 12:51 pm
crashbox111 wrote:O rly -orly face-

I fail to see the logic in that.

At all.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/16/2011, 12:52 pm
@Patt wrote:What did I just watch... O.O
You just watched Wat I made so ppl like you can watch it (reverse psychology attempt)
@NS01 wrote:Lmao. I don't get it -_-"
Well start getting it broe

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum