Go down
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 12/15/2010, 10:54 am
This challenge is for anybody, we cannot do anything about people whose age keeps them from receiving the prizes.

You can post your animations in this thread, but you may not want to until the challenge is over. You are free to send in your swf to us at any time, but you will not get a review from us. Also, don't worry if you need to make revisions, the actual judgment and placing of animations will not take place until the deadline.

I should also mention competitors are only allowed one submission.

And, as for "points", I am still working out the numerical scale, but it is a score that will show where your animation places among the others. It will most likely be a 0 to 100 scale. Other than placement it will have no other effect, its not like something that you earn on your account or whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Fzero%20death%20race
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 12/15/2010, 12:17 pm
knux184 wrote:Hmm... I think I'll try. I'm kinda rusty but I think I can take some of you guys >:]
We'll see Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
MasaAndMune
MasaAndMune
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-28

on 12/15/2010, 1:59 pm
Best of luck to everyone Very Happy
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/15/2010, 2:22 pm
@MasaAndMune wrote:Best of luck to everyone Very Happy

Forgot to thank ya for donating that kewl Mario cap : D Thanks dude, even though it's a shame that I can't share my address to receive the prizes (if I do get around to win of course)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/15/2010, 2:35 pm
knux184 wrote:Hmm... I think I'll try. I'm kinda rusty but I think I can take some of you guys >:]
Your rusty too? You been working on graphic images so much you forgot about spriting...?

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
hurricane360
hurricane360
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-11

on 12/15/2010, 3:30 pm
Im down for that. Very Happy
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 3:37 pm
@hurricane360 wrote:Im down for that. Very Happy

Wait don't you have another account here!?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 12/15/2010, 4:26 pm
NS you got more competition then you think.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 6:09 pm
@Renny wrote:NS you got more competition then you think.

lmfao I've have never seen your animations lawl

Kixx
Kixx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-20

on 12/15/2010, 7:35 pm
Well.. This could be rather interesting... I'm in...
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 7:46 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@Renny wrote:NS you got more competition then you think.

lmfao I've have never seen your animations lawl

My Channel

Click the link above and you'll see my channel filled with my animations and other crap.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 7:54 pm
Hm... kewl anims and nice mugen effects.

Do you think you'll be able to complete this challenge?

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:04 pm
Pingboy wrote:Hm... kewl anims and nice mugen effects.

Do you think you'll be able to complete this challenge?

I got Christmas Break starting Friday.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 12/15/2010, 8:15 pm
Same here :3

Watch your ass.
The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:22 pm
@Eric wrote:Same here :3

Your too busy with your ps3

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:23 pm
Titty boy won't be in this, so he's going to be all OVER dat ps3.

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 12/15/2010, 8:27 pm
my school district fucking sucks, we have school til next THURSDAY (the 23rd)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2010, 8:29 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:my school district fucking sucks, we have school til next THURSDAY (the 23rd)
Sucks for you. I hope you do good on the tests Very Happy

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/15/2010, 9:51 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:my school district fucking sucks, we have school til next THURSDAY (the 23rd)
Actually that's how it is for me.
I thought Renny meant NEXT friday D:D:Very Happy:D:D:D:D:::
Oh well the fuck do i care i don't do shit in skewl anyway.

Watch your ass.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/16/2010, 8:35 am
Pingboy (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm) wrote:
LOL the ps3 got em....anyway I dont get all of you guys who say your parents gonna flip if you get money in the mail......heres a thought why dont you just show them this place let them read it,and tell them"mom dad/legal guardian or what ever I think I can really win this and if I do I'll get 30 bucks and a cool mario hat see,plus I really like to do this kinda stuff it keeps me out of trouble and who knows I might even make a career out of this kinda stuff, so please can I enter?I want to make you guys proud" LOL might work might not but worth a try.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Untitl15
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/16/2010, 11:33 am
Uh, I kinda agree with ya madface, but no. I'm not making this a career out of this. I'm gonna be a 3D and 2D animator.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 3:03 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm) wrote:
LOL the ps3 got em....anyway I dont get all of you guys who say your parents gonna flip if you get money in the mail......heres a thought why dont you just show them this place let them read it,and tell them"mom dad/legal guardian or what ever I think I can really win this and if I do I'll get 30 bucks and a cool mario hat see,plus I really like to do this kinda stuff it keeps me out of trouble and who knows I might even make a career out of this kinda stuff, so please can I enter?I want to make you guys proud" LOL might work might not but worth a try.

Didn't work.

All though I didn't make it as fruity tutty as that.

Anyway, if God lets me win. I'll probably wont accept the prize >_>

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/16/2010, 3:13 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Uh, I kinda agree with ya madface, but no. I'm not making this a career out of this. I'm gonna be a 3D and 2D animator.
its still animation none the less. Its illegal to make money out of copyrighted sprites to begin with

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 3:14 pm
Time for thus customs ;D

Tsumetai
Tsumetai
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-12

on 12/16/2010, 3:30 pm
hello! i'm new here and would like to participate! not for prize (also i'm sure i won't win anyway Razz) but just for fun.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum