Go down
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 12/17/2010, 3:20 pm
@Renny wrote:Haha, Leo. How long was yours?

I did think on having 1 minute or so. But don't worry I got something else in mind.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 12/17/2010, 3:24 pm
Alright then :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 34nsbrr
Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 3:39 pm
hmmmm.i wonder whos going to fight mario...
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 12/17/2010, 4:02 pm
30 seconds is part of the challenge.
How much detail can you pack in a short amount of time.
Practise this and your animations will be much better. People don't like putting so much effort into a small amount because they think it wont be noticed.
And it's wrong.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 12/17/2010, 4:06 pm
Pingboy wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:i havent ether...well,all i got is mario looking down from a plane.mine is going to be a fight too(dont worry,no DBZ sound fx,im using naruto sound fx)
I don't think your suppose to use those either.

I never said anything about sound effect restriction, did I?
We are judging the animation, not the sound. You can use whatever sounds you like, that will not affect your score.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Fzero%20death%20race
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 12/17/2010, 4:09 pm
Don't encourage them to use it..

Watch your ass.
The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 4:15 pm
@Eric wrote:30 seconds is part of the challenge.
How much detail can you pack in a short amount of time.
Practise this and your animations will be much better. People don't like putting so much effort into a small amount because they think it wont be noticed.
And it's wrong.

I thought this challenge would be about that xD

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 12/17/2010, 5:15 pm
Actually my reason for making it no longer than 30 seconds was for:
1, trying to reduce the risk of filler material; forcing the animator to stay concise.
2, animators that have "too many" ideas will be forced to decide on their best ones, sharpening the artist's eye for quality.
3, it wouldn't be easy to judge the animations if they all happened to be very long.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Fzero%20death%20race
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 5:21 pm
I mentioned number 3 earlier so 1/3 isn't bad >.>

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/17/2010, 5:28 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm) wrote:
@Eric wrote:Same here :3
Titty boy won't be in this, so he's going to be all OVER dat ps3.
LOL the ps3 got em....anyway I dont get all of you guys who say your parents gonna flip if you get money in the mail......heres a thought why dont you just show them this place let them read it,and tell them"mom dad/legal guardian or what ever I think I can really win this and if I do I'll get 30 bucks and a cool mario hat see,plus I really like to do this kinda stuff it keeps me out of trouble and who knows I might even make a career out of this kinda stuff, so please can I enter?I want to make you guys proud" LOL might work might not but worth a try.

Didn't work.

All though I didn't make it as fruity tutty as that.

Anyway, if God lets me win. I'll probably wont accept the prize >_>
the fruity parts are mostly for our younger, whiter members. with them push over parents.but still If I was still a lil kid and I showed my grand parents this site and contest they would be all for it.but there were very supportive of everything positive I did...

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 5 Untitl15
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 12/17/2010, 6:12 pm
Finally, I got my story board done. Time to break out flash and test my skill.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 6:44 pm
Alright, Knux. I hope it's good.

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 7:35 pm
@Renny wrote:Alright, Knux. I hope it's good.
I can assure you, it will be.
Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 9:51 pm
dang flash...i created a new layout right?so i used it for my animation.the whole day it worked and BAM.the layout stoped working.so now the animation dosent work.my reasource flash file had that layout too....grr.i have to start over
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 10:13 pm
That's why you save while you work...?

WEll that unfortunate NarutoAll

Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 10:15 pm
i did save while working....now it says unexpected file....oh well i wanted to start over again anyway.ill make mario get kicked out of a plane.but by who?you will soon fine out Twisted Evil
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 10:27 pm
>_> There goes my idea...

Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 10:29 pm
...lol.....just lol..you have a plane too?ill use a bird then..mario flys then gets hit by....
Spoiler:
you wanted a answer?well then...
your a idiot,thats a camera,and your on pranked!
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 10:40 pm
No I only had the idea lol.

I havent put anything into action.

Anonymous

on 12/17/2010, 10:42 pm
...mario is going to be on a bird....no action yet.just getting things set up.ill try to make it at least 20 secounds
Leo
Leo

on 12/18/2010, 3:21 am
What I'm going to do is something pretty uncommon. Or at least, no one here has animated it.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2010, 9:51 am
Yeah, I'll try that as well considering someone else was able to think of the plane thing.

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2010, 9:58 am
I doubt anyone has my idea lol
I just found out my skillz suck T_T
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2010, 10:41 am
How did you find out?

Leo
Leo

on 12/18/2010, 10:42 am
I doubt that anyone would think the same thing as me.

BTW, it's so uncommon that I need to make lots of edits and customs.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum