Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Got my PS3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Got my PS3

on 1/4/2011, 2:47 pm
madfacespriter wrote:yea......he never did answer,about LBP 1&2
I didn't see that. Also yea LBP is pretty amazing, however it's not really taking PS3 potential far or anything so i didn't think for it. It's just very fun.

Pingboy wrote:He's too busy playing it or something.
don't have it, just the special download thing.

madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:He's too busy playing it or something.
naw he playing darksiders (probably getting more trophies than me DAMMIT) that game is an complete soul reaver,god of war,devil may cry clone but I loved all those games so its cool LOL
Naa i haven't even put darksiders in, I'm playing uncharted 2. So far it's a great game.
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:yo did the nigga add you on PSN?
yea I compare trophies every now and then he has one more then me on gow3 but I think that nigga used a strategy book LOL or yt
Walkthrough on gamespot lol. Only for the goron eyes, pheonix feathers and minotor horns. That's just 3 trophies lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Got my PS3 - Page 13 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 1/4/2011, 2:57 pm
uncharted 2 huh well I cant play 2 till I play the first one I guess I'll pick that up on friday too

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Got my PS3 - Page 13 Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 1/4/2011, 3:01 pm
madfacespriter wrote:uncharted 2 huh well I cant play 2 till I play the first one I guess I'll pick that up on friday too
I'm picking it up as well since i like part 2.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/4/2011, 3:05 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
madfacespriter wrote: you know what im sick of you,now you know that just mean nigga poor these day( kid:mom can I get a ps3,mom goes to local game shop,how much for the ps3?clerk 299.99 mom............................how much for the 360?clerk 199.99 mom alil better how much for the wii clerk:its 199.99 but it comes with some games mom:oh that sounds good.*buys it brings home to son*pingboy NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL did you read this

LOL

Uncharted is a VERY good game. It shows what potential the PS3 has.

Got my PS3 - Page 13 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 1/4/2011, 3:11 pm
lol Madface I gotta add you on my new psn Very Happy BDBstriker
And I'm pretty interested in the uncharted series too, so I might borrow the first game from a friend or something, I'm more interested to exclusive games recently, LBP, KZ3, Uncharted, I played Heavy Rain with my siblings, and yeah Very Happy

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2011, 3:12 pm
I hate how I seen Uncharted 2 first, and not 1.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 1/4/2011, 3:15 pm
Pingboy wrote:I hate how I seen Uncharted 2 first, and not 1.
Lol true, cause (not sure about this game) when you go from the sequel to the first game, the graphics are downgraded which is kind of annoying, and plus the story is a bit ruined :evil:

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2011, 3:19 pm
Same with Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

DarkInfernoZ
DarkInfernoZ
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2010-02-07

on 1/4/2011, 5:13 pm
Uncharted 3 looks gorgeous.

I'll be playing my trusty MGS4 till I die.

Last edited by DarkInfernoZ on 1/4/2011, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 1/4/2011, 5:17 pm
Pingboy wrote:

LOL

No.
So far, no game has shown something the 360 CAN'T run. The best graphics I've seen were the newest final fantasy and Dante's inferno cutscenes, both looked the fucking same on the 360.
So people need to stop being so biased and actually notice if you're willing to buy a system over which one is brighter, you're either stupid or very visually impaired, in which case you should stay away from video games to begin with.

Pingboy wrote:Same with Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
Shut up.

Watch your ass.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2011, 10:31 pm
awwww come ninja storm isn't bad.

Anonymous

on 1/4/2011, 10:38 pm
.....do you know eric?he hates some naruto...and pingboy just likes
to bring in the naruto guns.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2011, 11:03 pm
narutoall76 wrote:.....do you know eric?he hates some naruto...and pingboy just likes
LOL then you avatar must send him into a rage

Anonymous

on 1/4/2011, 11:07 pm
i LOLED...hard....harder after this
Got my PS3 - Page 13 Igame2
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/5/2011, 1:45 am
@Eric wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

LOL

No.
So far, no game has shown something the 360 CAN'T run. The best graphics I've seen were the newest final fantasy and Dante's inferno cutscenes, both looked the fucking same on the 360.
So people need to stop being so biased and actually notice if you're willing to buy a system over which one is brighter, you're either stupid or very visually impaired, in which case you should stay away from video games to begin with.

Pingboy wrote:Same with Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
Shut up.
Dammit tits it aint that bad.
madfacespriter wrote:awwww come ninja storm isn't bad.
Yo this nigga speaks da truth
narutoall76 wrote:.....do you know eric?he hates some naruto...and pingboy just likes
u speak da truth too
madfacespriter wrote:
LOL then you avatar must send him into a rage
Often times, I'd get roud up over some noobs who think they're a better Narutard/Narutofan than me. I'd get pissed and go 8 tails, but then Narutal saves me and gives me a seal everytime I go to 8 tails, and that turns me back to normal, calm Pingboy.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/5/2011, 8:24 am
There's a new God of War game out, Ghost of Sparta on the PSP. Chain's of Olympus looks like a fail on the PSP lol, unless anyone can prove me wrong Razz

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/5/2011, 9:37 am
NintendoStar01 wrote:There's a new God of War game out, Ghost of Sparta on the PSP. Chain's of Olympus looks like a fail on the PSP lol, unless anyone can prove me wrong Razz
Ghost of Sparta isn't new it came out in like November I think and Chain's of Olympus is some what of a fail but if you're a crazy gow fan you will like it

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 1/5/2011, 3:18 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:There's a new God of War game out, Ghost of Sparta on the PSP. Chain's of Olympus looks like a fail on the PSP lol, unless anyone can prove me wrong Razz
Neither of them are new. And I'm interested in Ghost of Sparta because it's more on Krato's past and his brother Deimos is there and he looks epic.

Watch your ass.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/5/2011, 3:28 pm
Speaking of Deimos, it's possible to get a Deimos costume for Kratos...I think.
I have all the others, just not this one D: I think you have to buy Ghost of Sparta to get it.