Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

There's no creativity in this world. - Page 2 Empty Re: There's no creativity in this world.

on 12/28/2010, 8:42 pm
reminds me of that one pic i had of the sonic recolored on a backpack with Obama on it. cant find that topic D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

There's no creativity in this world. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Anonymous

There's no creativity in this world. - Page 2 Empty Re: There's no creativity in this world.

on 12/28/2010, 9:35 pm
...sega ant no joke...gonna sue some kiddys up!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/28/2010, 9:41 pm
narutoall76 wrote:...sega ant no joke...gonna sue some kiddys up!
sega is one of the biggest jokes in video game history once upon a time they walked with the big boys, consoles.but now look at them

___________________________________________________________________________________________

There's no creativity in this world. - Page 2 Untitl15
Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 9:43 pm
what chju talking bout?they making games.dang ps3 copying wii...
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 12/28/2010, 9:43 pm
Madface gots a point, Sonic and the Black Knight, talking sword, memphilis the dark? *spits in disgust*

There's no creativity in this world. - Page 2 Untitl11
Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 9:45 pm
thats old,the've gotten better.sonic colors,frist 3d sonic game too have
Spoiler:
super sonic
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 9:49 pm
super sonics a joke. hes a supersaiyan minus the strength, and energy blast. hes just a yellow rat that flies and turns to a ball.

and dont get me started on sonic X
Spoiler:
There's no creativity in this world. - Page 2 Sonic-x-riders

Id gouge out my childrens eyes if they were to ever catch a glimpse of this show, even if it was just a millisecond while flipping through channels

afromario
afromario
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2010-12-25

on 12/28/2010, 9:50 pm
OMG its a live recolor of sonic; Kid got his clothes from the back of Wal-Mart for FREE!

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 9:51 pm
LOL

Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 10:06 pm
@D3Anims wrote:super sonics a joke. hes a supersaiyan minus the strength, and energy blast. hes just a yellow rat that flies and turns to a ball.

Spoiler:

Id gouge out my childrens eyes if they were to ever catch a glimpse of this show, even if it was just a millisecond while flipping through channels
SONIC X WAS AWSOME>NOW SHUTS BEFORES
SOMES COMES DOWN.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 10:13 pm
narutoall76 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:super sonics a joke. hes a supersaiyan minus the strength, and energy blast. hes just a yellow rat that flies and turns to a ball.

Spoiler:

SOMES COMES DOWN.
ima kick your ass first and worst your a naruto fan then you say something like cosplay ppl are awesome,kid I read that blood shot out my nose,AND now you're defending a 4KIDS SHOW??sonix x?????*head explodes*

afromario
afromario
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 10:14 pm
narutoall76 wrote:

Spoiler:

SOMES COMES DOWN.

yea i watch the sonic x series and its not bad

Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 10:15 pm
....4kids?im talking adbriged.other than that i only liked what sonic did.
and depending on the thing consplay can be cool.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 10:23 pm
narutoall76 wrote:....4kids?im talking adbriged.other than that i only liked what sonic did.

dbz adbriged is the best no contest

afromario
afromario
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 10:27 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:....4kids?im talking adbriged.other than that i only liked what sonic did.

dbz adbriged is the best no contest

you are sooooooooo right

Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 10:28 pm
nan i like naruto adbriged....clucky the chiken
afromario
afromario
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 10:35 pm
Clucky the Chicken!?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 10:45 pm
narutoall76 wrote:nan i like naruto adbriged....clucky the chiken
what the chicken???

Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 11:11 pm
whats...the..chyiken?!?!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/28/2010, 11:15 pm
i like how this thread is going: there's not creativity in the world-Abridged series Very Happy

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Anonymous

on 12/28/2010, 11:16 pm
sorry,theres nothing really to talk about this...creature of the deep.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 12/28/2010, 11:46 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:...sega ant no joke...gonna sue some kiddys up!
sega is one of the biggest jokes in video game history once upon a time they walked with the big boys, consoles.but now look at them

Sega went bankrupt and Nintendo bought them out. That was when they made Sonic and the Secret Rings which isn't all that bad and it gave us a new form for sonic. DarkSpine Sonic. BUT, my point is that the games before Sonic and Secret Rings; Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Heroes were and still are AMAZING. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is still my favorite video game ever, even after I've played CoD, Halo, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Persona (Y'all don know that one) and many other great video game franchises. My point is that ever since Nintendo bought out Sega, they've been releasing crap games so it's not entirely Sega's fault. And it's not like the games were THAT bad, it''s just they were...different.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/28/2010, 11:49 pm
i'm not mad, i'm just saying i don't like Abridged cuz it doesn't take much creativity and it technically is still on topic Very Happy

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/28/2010, 11:50 pm
ooooooooooooooooh snyap

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/29/2010, 3:41 am
AoSth and SatAM owns Sonic X. Much more story and it's better overall. Doesn't have the stupid choppy animation of Sonic X.

BTW, I don't know why SEGA didn't sue these guys yet.

And the little mascot (suggested by a little kid) is part of the contest to see if kids can create a good mascot for the olympics. I hope that this gets chosen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum