Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Empty Re: Post a screen shot of your desktop

on 3/12/2014, 11:21 pm
I hate early access kinda stuff.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Empty Re: Post a screen shot of your desktop

on 3/13/2014, 10:38 am
@BDB wrote:I hid my desktop icons
step 1: print screen desktop w/ icons
step 2: make bg
step 3: delete all actual icons
step 4: watch insanity ensure

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Empty Re: Post a screen shot of your desktop

on 3/13/2014, 12:49 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BDB wrote:I hid my desktop icons
step 1: print screen desktop w/ icons
step 2: make bg
step 3: delete all actual icons
step 4: watch insanity ensure
We did that at school before. My friend got the whole computer lab to do it. The school thought there was a virus and bought an entire server for the school to makkek sure it won't happen again

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Empty Re: Post a screen shot of your desktop

on 3/13/2014, 12:53 pm
@Granadico wrote:We did that at school before. My friend got the whole computer lab to do it. The school thought there was a virus and bought an entire server for the school to makkek sure it won't happen again

probably should have stepped in and said something before that happened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Empty Re: Post a screen shot of your desktop

on 3/13/2014, 1:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:We did that at school before. My friend got the whole computer lab to do it. The school thought there was a virus and bought an entire server for the school to makkek sure it won't happen again

probably should have stepped in and said something before that happened.
Naw it was great. And i was't there when it happened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Post a screen shot of your desktop - Page 26 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum