Go down
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/10/2010, 3:24 pm
was she the one you say in the store...lol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/10/2010, 3:29 pm
narutoall76 wrote:was she the one you say in the store...lol

NO!


But it was pretty wide Razz I dreamt about it Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/11/2010, 6:11 pm
Smart asses, we ALL have them.

I’m sure ALL of you know at least one… and by this I mean a smart ass. Not one of those quick response guys I mean someone who is so damn smart they try and turn everything into an intelligence battle. They can use big ass words without a dictionary and do it just to confuse you. God I just wish that big ass brain of their’s would just explode! They’re to smart for there own good, and every time I say a simple insult (because I REALLY hate him) like a classic “your mom” joke, he just throws these giant ass words that just rebounds my joke. Hell I don’t even know what he’s talking about!

I’m sure all of you have had this problem before, he starts bragging about things he knows that you don’t, like he knows 40 digits of pie (which to me isn’t impressive, since I know an 8th grader who knows 190 digits and can say them in like a minute in a half without even pausing to think, plus the guy‘s a friggin junior so ha, jokes on him.). I just hate his smart ass attitude, thinking he’s better then everyone else because he’s so smart, I ask him this. “If you’re so smart why’re we in the same math class?” He looks at me and says. “The only reason I’m in this class is because I never did my homework. So my grade was always low.” I laughed, quietly so he wouldn’t say something smart back.

I hate people who use their knowledge to hurt others. It’s just a waste of time, why not do some good and figure out a cure for a disease smart guy? Do some good for society instead of wasting it on people who are supposedly dumber then you. Go do something with your life, and don’t waste it on people who you hate, and if you hate dumb people so much, why continue to talk to them?

That’s the end of this rant, please, enjoy, and discuss.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/11/2010, 6:12 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Smart asses, we ALL have them.

I’m sure ALL of you know at least one… and by this I mean a smart ass. Not one of those quick response guys I mean someone who is so damn smart they try and turn everything into an intelligence battle. They can use big ass words without a dictionary and do it just to confuse you. God I just wish that big ass brain of their’s would just explode! They’re to smart for there own good, and every time I say a simple insult (because I REALLY hate him) like a classic “your mom” joke, he just throws these giant ass words that just rebounds my joke. Hell I don’t even know what he’s talking about!

I’m sure all of you have had this problem before, he starts bragging about things he knows that you don’t, like he knows 40 digits of pie (which to me isn’t impressive, since I know an 8th grader who knows 190 digits and can say them in like a minute in a half without even pausing to think, plus the guy‘s a friggin junior so ha, jokes on him.). I just hate his smart ass attitude, thinking he’s better then everyone else because he’s so smart, I ask him this. “If you’re so smart why’re we in the same math class?” He looks at me and says. “The only reason I’m in this class is because I never did my homework. So my grade was always low.” I laughed, quietly so he wouldn’t say something smart back.

I hate people who use their knowledge to hurt others. It’s just a waste of time, why not do some good and figure out a cure for a disease smart guy? Do some good for society instead of wasting it on people who are supposedly dumber then you. Go do something with your life, and don’t waste it on people who you hate, and if you hate dumb people so much, why continue to talk to them?

That’s the end of this rant, please, enjoy, and discuss.

Eric.... Hey Eric, your getting this?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/12/2010, 10:45 pm
School bullies

I'm positive at least ONE of you have had this problem before, some douche who won't stop picking on you because they're stronger then you, or bigger then you. Well I certainly have had this problem and still do, there are many classes of bullies, at least to me. Regular bullies - They're just the bullies who bully you if they see you and they're not really a threat just a dick. Pain inducing bullies - The kind that just LOVE to inflict pain on their victims, they're dumb, they're annoying and won't stop unless a teacher walks by.

Insulting bullies - They're the kind that just LOVE to call you names, just name after name, no matter what you say back, they never stand down. and they're annoying as hell, best way to deal with them, since they don't fight back, is to just come up with the BIGGEST rant you can think of, memorize it, find big ass words that you know, and just HAMMER them with it, be relentless, don't stop just keep on talking to them. Why you think they bully, why they pick on people and how they're just spineless people who just DON'T know when to stop. Of course you'll get in trouble with a teacher but, I think it'd be worth it. Specially if they stop talking to you, I mean I come up with rants in my head all the time but I don't say it out loud until I know it's when they deserve it.

Nosy bullies - These are minor bullies who just jump into your conversation to annoy you, they're like the insulting bullies but don't talk as much, they also compare you to stuff they think are disgusting. Like if they're looking at a magazine and see an ugly girl or something and say, "that's what that kid looks like" Pointing at me or someone else, just loud enough for them to hear.

End rant. Discuss, mingle, or just talk about the kinds of bullies you know.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/12/2010, 11:12 pm
Pingboy wrote:

Eric.... Hey Eric, your getting this?
Yea. I hate stupid people but I'm don't act like that all. I just know how to argue. And intelligent disputes are fun.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/12/2010, 11:19 pm
Yeah this one nigga was pickin on my obese friend.

obese friend said: i aint scurd of u

bully punched him in the face HARd.

BOOY I knocked that nigga up hard. I punched him. I kicked him. I kicked him in the balls. I knee'ed him. I slam him on the cement. I threw a ball at him. I picked him up and threw him off the play structure.

principle said what happen and the obese friend was a witness. he said

da boo ly was angy and few his self awf da play thangs

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/12/2010, 11:23 pm
@Eric wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

Eric.... Hey Eric, your getting this?
Yea. I hate stupid people but I'm don't act like that all. I just know how to argue. And intelligent disputes are fun.

High five.

and this should be named Rants, or even "What Grinds My Gears".

And i agree with just about all of these. Though the bullies i don't relate to, never really been bullied besides friendly bullying with friends

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Gigabyterspriter
Gigabyterspriter
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-05-07
Location : nowhere, but everywhere...

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 12:41 pm
@SXR123 wrote:School bullies

I'm positive at least ONE of you have had this problem before, some douche who won't stop picking on you because they're stronger then you, or bigger then you. Well I certainly have had this problem and still do, there are many classes of bullies, at least to me. Regular bullies - They're just the bullies who bully you if they see you and they're not really a threat just a dick. Pain inducing bullies - The kind that just LOVE to inflict pain on their victims, they're dumb, they're annoying and won't stop unless a teacher walks by.

Insulting bullies - They're the kind that just LOVE to call you names, just name after name, no matter what you say back, they never stand down. and they're annoying as hell, best way to deal with them, since they don't fight back, is to just come up with the BIGGEST rant you can think of, memorize it, find big ass words that you know, and just HAMMER them with it, be relentless, don't stop just keep on talking to them. Why you think they bully, why they pick on people and how they're just spineless people who just DON'T know when to stop. Of course you'll get in trouble with a teacher but, I think it'd be worth it. Specially if they stop talking to you, I mean I come up with rants in my head all the time but I don't say it out loud until I know it's when they deserve it.

Nosy bullies - These are minor bullies who just jump into your conversation to annoy you, they're like the insulting bullies but don't talk as much, they also compare you to stuff they think are disgusting. Like if they're looking at a magazine and see an ugly girl or something and say, "that's what that kid looks like" Pointing at me or someone else, just loud enough for them to hear.

End rant. Discuss, mingle, or just talk about the kinds of bullies you know.
Lol i remember in 6th grad ewhere I had to go to the highschool for a performance and some kid (assuming a sophmore) said "look at all the little virgins" Then i turned around and said "the guy next to you DOESNT COUNT!" he was so pissed off!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bowling
How to Bowl Like Ozone Gif - How to Bowl Like Ozone
Like a boss

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 1:06 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Smart asses, we ALL have them.

I’m sure ALL of you know at least one… and by this I mean a smart ass. Not one of those quick response guys I mean someone who is so damn smart they try and turn everything into an intelligence battle. They can use big ass words without a dictionary and do it just to confuse you. God I just wish that big ass brain of their’s would just explode! They’re to smart for there own good, and every time I say a simple insult (because I REALLY hate him) like a classic “your mom” joke, he just throws these giant ass words that just rebounds my joke. Hell I don’t even know what he’s talking about!

I’m sure all of you have had this problem before, he starts bragging about things he knows that you don’t, like he knows 40 digits of pie (which to me isn’t impressive, since I know an 8th grader who knows 190 digits and can say them in like a minute in a half without even pausing to think, plus the guy‘s a friggin junior so ha, jokes on him.). I just hate his smart ass attitude, thinking he’s better then everyone else because he’s so smart, I ask him this. “If you’re so smart why’re we in the same math class?” He looks at me and says. “The only reason I’m in this class is because I never did my homework. So my grade was always low.” I laughed, quietly so he wouldn’t say something smart back.

I hate people who use their knowledge to hurt others. It’s just a waste of time, why not do some good and figure out a cure for a disease smart guy? Do some good for society instead of wasting it on people who are supposedly dumber then you. Go do something with your life, and don’t waste it on people who you hate, and if you hate dumb people so much, why continue to talk to them?

That’s the end of this rant, please, enjoy, and discuss.
Im big, black, and intelligent as fuck people don't smart ass me...period

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Untitl15
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 1:16 pm
madfacespriter wrote:Im big, black, and intelligent as fuck people don't smart ass me...period

Yeah, man. I've never really had a problem with bullies. The rare occasions of anyone messing with me ended up in fights(that most of my peers were present to watch) in which I didn't lose. So ever since I was a kid, I've never had these kinda problems. "What's his point", you may be wondering. Well, my solution is to just kick the shit outta them. Fear commands human beings more than anything, unfortunately.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:15 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:Im big, black, and intelligent as fuck people don't smart ass me...period

Yeah, man. I've never really had a problem with bullies. The rare occasions of anyone messing with me ended up in fights(that most of my peers were present to watch) in which I didn't lose. So ever since I was a kid, I've never had these kinda problems. "What's his point", you may be wondering. Well, my solution is to just kick the shit outta them. Fear commands human beings more than anything, unfortunately.

Anyone would be scared as sh!t if you were going to whip dat @$$.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:26 pm
"the fastest way to win a augment smack em upside there head" LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:30 pm
madfacespriter wrote:"the fastest way to win a augment smack em upside there head" LOL

I should ask you for good combat and smart words since I'm a softy LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:32 pm
no no violence is not the answer........except when it is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:34 pm
madfacespriter wrote:no no violence is not the answer........except when it is.
Oh damn well I should have told the teacher on the bully rather than going mojo on him

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:35 pm
I support bullies.
Kids need to be roughed up so they can learn how to fight and be a man.
Those who just sit there and cry should be left to die. Nature does not feel sympathy for the weak.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 9:38 pm
@Eric wrote:I support bullies.
Kids need to be roughed up so they can learn how to fight and be a man.
Those who just sit there and cry should be left to die. Nature does not feel sympathy for the weak.

There is a fine line between being roughed up and just being plain tortured. Which nowadays most kids are tortured. Sure they need to learn that life isn't gum drops and lollipops and that not everything is going to be handed to you but when you're beat down repeatedly without a chance to get up then it's no longer roughing them up and is just plain torture.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 10:00 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Eric wrote:I support bullies.
Kids need to be roughed up so they can learn how to fight and be a man.
Those who just sit there and cry should be left to die. Nature does not feel sympathy for the weak.

There is a fine line between being roughed up and just being plain tortured. Which nowadays most kids are tortured. Sure they need to learn that life isn't gum drops and lollipops and that not everything is going to be handed to you but when you're beat down repeatedly without a chance to get up then it's no longer roughing them up and is just plain torture.
.........you're gonna be one of those guys who snap and shoots up the school huh? we had one of those at my school recently,LOL he going to run his ass up into my drafting class with ONE little hand gun screaming* IM HATE THIS SHIT* LMAO like 6 ppl pull out there guns like*IF YOU DON'T SIT YOUR LITTLE A** DOWN!* I laugh about that crap for days

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Untitl15
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11
Location : Mass

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 10:29 pm
Ive been bullied... i mean not like for one year or something, i mean CONSTANTLY bullied. by a different kid EVERYTIME! For me It was every year...im telling you every year. I FEEL this rant in the heart, it hits me right....here....in the ballz.... but honestly its gotten to the point where if i hadn't taken something like karate to get my stress somewhere else my regard to human life wouldve been pretty much....shot. and God knows what couldve happened from there. Kids gotta learn to toughen up, but to tell the truth, that aint the way to do it. After high school started i had a no tolerance policy for bullies and they knew....if they didn't knew then they learned. Period, i support growing up. I do not support bullies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 11:11 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Eric wrote:I support bullies.
Kids need to be roughed up so they can learn how to fight and be a man.
Those who just sit there and cry should be left to die. Nature does not feel sympathy for the weak.

There is a fine line between being roughed up and just being plain tortured. Which nowadays most kids are tortured. Sure they need to learn that life isn't gum drops and lollipops and that not everything is going to be handed to you but when you're beat down repeatedly without a chance to get up then it's no longer roughing them up and is just plain torture.
no no no no you wanna know why that's the case? Because stupid ass parents raise their kids under "ignorance is bliss"
They make them actually expect life to be all gum drops and lollipops, not preparing them for the sour part of the world. So when they encounter a bully their world is shattered. See my ass was whooped since i was young, so i already expected the worst.
Parents are to blame for when a kid shoots up his school, but reporters point at the media and expect everything to be ok once something is banned

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/13/2010, 11:26 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Ive been bullied... For me It was every year...im telling you every year. I FEEL this rant in the heart, it hits me right....here....in the ballz....

omg I haven't laughed so hard in years...!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/14/2010, 12:34 am
@Eric wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Eric wrote:I support bullies.
Kids need to be roughed up so they can learn how to fight and be a man.
Those who just sit there and cry should be left to die. Nature does not feel sympathy for the weak.

There is a fine line between being roughed up and just being plain tortured. Which nowadays most kids are tortured. Sure they need to learn that life isn't gum drops and lollipops and that not everything is going to be handed to you but when you're beat down repeatedly without a chance to get up then it's no longer roughing them up and is just plain torture.
no no no no you wanna know why that's the case? Because stupid ass parents raise their kids under "ignorance is bliss"
They make them actually expect life to be all gum drops and lollipops, not preparing them for the sour part of the world. So when they encounter a bully their world is shattered. See my ass was whooped since i was young, so i already expected the worst.
Parents are to blame for when a kid shoots up his school, but reporters point at the media and expect everything to be ok once something is banned
So you're not really Pro-Bullying, more like Pro-Parents learn to freakin discipline your child(ren)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/14/2010, 12:45 am
@Eric wrote:no no no no you wanna know why that's the case? Because stupid ass parents raise their kids under "ignorance is bliss"
They make them actually expect life to be all gum drops and lollipops, not preparing them for the sour part of the world. So when they encounter a bully their world is shattered. See my ass was whooped since i was young, so i already expected the worst.
Parents are to blame for when a kid shoots up his school, but reporters point at the media and expect everything to be ok once something is banned
That's why when my mama said if a bully picks on you fuk them up. It teaches bullies not to mess with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 3 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/15/2010, 3:35 pm
(wow, I had ranters block! I couldn't come up with a thing! but I've got some new ideas! XD)

FAKE Christmas trees

OK, so recently my family got a fake tree, not because we hate real tree's but because we can't afford one. so anyways... I hate it. I just HATE fake tree's, just isn't Christmas to me. There are plenty of reasons to get a fake tree, but most of the time it's because people are lazy. I mean I know some times if a family is short on time and can't afford to waste the time it takes to get a real tree, since you've got to go out and find one, chop it down, hang it up and put the ornaments on it. Its time consuming and hard to do and one night unless you have like NOTHING to do. EVER. A fake tree all you have to do is take it out of the box and set up, me and my little brother set up the tree on Saturday and it took us... like maybe an hour to do. Sometimes people just had bad experiences with trees (Like them falling down and breaking ornaments that were priceless and irreplaceable)

But mostly it's just because their lazy, it takes so little time just to put up the fake tree then it is the real one. This will be my dads, FIRST year of his life without a real tree, and he's 50 years old. Or maybe they aren't lazy but they just don't like real tree's, myself, I think real tree's are apart of Christmas. I mean without a real tree what else is there to Christmas? I know Christmas is about spending time with family, friends and the people you care about but I think that going out and cutting down a real tree is part of that. Everyone helps get the tree, they help decorate it, and put the star (or angel) on the top. That's my thoughts on fake Christmas tree's.

Agree, Disagree, Discuss.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum