Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 12:35 am
i was joking :\
and how is that a stupid question? interracial breeding causes a crapload of confusion, especially in appearances

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:28 am
@Granadico wrote:i was joking :\
and how is that a stupid question? interracial breeding causes a crapload of confusion, especially in appearances

Your right. But she took it too far.

"Is THAT YOUR SISTER!?"
"WHERE IS YOUR DAD!?"
"IS HE WITH ANOTHER WOMEN!?"
"IS YOUR DAD AND MOM DIVOCRED"

So stupid, because my sister's father died. At early age too. He was great. She doesn't like talking about it.
So yeah.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:38 am
I'm waiting for another rant D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 5:05 am
He should really do the stupid question one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08
Location : Windsor Ontario, Canada

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 8:04 am
Pingboy wrote:He should really do the stupid question one.

OMG OMG OMG

There's this kid, who knows everything he has to do after the instructions are given, but asks stupid questions anyway, and we waste about 15 minutes each math class, no joke. He does it for laughs, and gets no luaghs at all, so he keeps trying and trying with more and more stupid ass questions! And when the teacher asks him to write something simple on the board he'll say something like "where?", then get the answer, and then proceed to write it somewhere else on the board, or write it too big/small ect. It's so bloody annoying!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:19 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:He should really do the stupid question one.

OMG OMG OMG

There's this kid, who knows everything he has to do after the instructions are given, but asks stupid questions anyway, and we waste about 15 minutes each math class, no joke. He does it for laughs, and gets no luaghs at all, so he keeps trying and trying with more and more stupid ass questions! And when the teacher asks him to write something simple on the board he'll say something like "where?", then get the answer, and then proceed to write it somewhere else on the board, or write it too big/small ect. It's so bloody annoying!

Successful troll is successful

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:26 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:He should really do the stupid question one.

OMG OMG OMG

There's this kid, who knows everything he has to do after the instructions are given, but asks stupid questions anyway, and we waste about 15 minutes each math class, no joke. He does it for laughs, and gets no luaghs at all, so he keeps trying and trying with more and more stupid ass questions! And when the teacher asks him to write something simple on the board he'll say something like "where?", then get the answer, and then proceed to write it somewhere else on the board, or write it too big/small ect. It's so bloody annoying!

Reality trolls can sabotage you as well. Those people are anoyying. I have only seen two in my life, but they were anoyying.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:29 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:He should really do the stupid question one.

OMG OMG OMG

There's this kid, who knows everything he has to do after the instructions are given, but asks stupid questions anyway, and we waste about 15 minutes each math class, no joke. He does it for laughs, and gets no luaghs at all, so he keeps trying and trying with more and more stupid ass questions! And when the teacher asks him to write something simple on the board he'll say something like "where?", then get the answer, and then proceed to write it somewhere else on the board, or write it too big/small ect. It's so bloody annoying!
lol he must be in a "special" class
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:30 pm
its fun to troll but small time trolling, not everyday obvious like this guy :\

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:31 pm
I'm a humorous guy. The girls loce me and the boys laugh.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 2:46 pm
Pingboy wrote:I'm a humorous guy. The girls loce me and the boys laugh.
Irrelevant, and if by "loce" you mean hate, and by "laugh" you mean "laugh at".
But yeah successful trolling is amazing Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 3:25 pm
Sorry I'm late, could NOT figure out anything to rant about, but this one just hit me. So after you read this, please give me some ideas, what ever makes you angry or what not.

Religion

Religion, something ALL of us have, whether your christian, Jewish, catholic, or an atheist, or what ever other religion is out there we all have one. Sometimes, people don't take religion at all, and although they say they're a religion they don't act like they really care, although others take it to seriously, modeling their WHOLE life around it. Like how they act, what they do, who they or their sons/daughters date. It controls them and THAT'S when it goes to far. When a parent literally controls their off-springs life, Who they marry, who they're friends with, who they date. It's sickening! Isn't the point of dating is that THEY choose who they want to be with? not the parents? Sure they can get their parents approval and if not they'll probably do it anyway but still!

When religion controls your life nothing good can come out of it, because no matter how hard you try to live your life DIRECTLY by the religion you choose, it'll only end up with you being sad, and hate yourself. It'll end up with your kids hating you, your friends stop talking to you and your family cuts off any kind of communications. Then you'll just end up being all alone, because you let religion control who you are. The reason people have free will is because they choose what they do, the choose who they want to be with, they choose how they want to live their life, and if they choose to live life directly by a certain religion, never steering off course. Then prepare for a hard life.

That is all my friends, discuss, and enjoy.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 3:48 pm


That is the song that fits perfectly lol

and look up Westburo Baptist Church, that sorta fits this rant perfectly (well, any extremist does)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 4:00 pm
Thats how my girlfriends parents are :p
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/19/2010, 4:08 pm
you have more than one at a time :O

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/21/2010, 4:09 pm
Well this is embarrassing, I've got NOTHING to rant about! any idea guys?
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/21/2010, 4:20 pm
people who steal ideas?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/21/2010, 5:00 pm
look at one news segment, it'll probably appear then :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08
Location : Windsor Ontario, Canada

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/21/2010, 5:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Well this is embarrassing, I've got NOTHING to rant about! any idea guys?

Arrogant people and there self righteousnesses.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/21/2010, 6:15 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Sorry I'm late, could NOT figure out anything to rant about, but this one just hit me. So after you read this, please give me some ideas, what ever makes you angry or what not.

Religion

Religion, something ALL of us have, whether your christian, Jewish, catholic, or an atheist, or what ever other religion is out there we all have one. Sometimes, people don't take religion at all, and although they say they're a religion they don't act like they really care, although others take it to seriously, modeling their WHOLE life around it. Like how they act, what they do, who they or their sons/daughters date. It controls them and THAT'S when it goes to far. When a parent literally controls their off-springs life, Who they marry, who they're friends with, who they date. It's sickening! Isn't the point of dating is that THEY choose who they want to be with? not the parents? Sure they can get their parents approval and if not they'll probably do it anyway but still!

When religion controls your life nothing good can come out of it, because no matter how hard you try to live your life DIRECTLY by the religion you choose, it'll only end up with you being sad, and hate yourself. It'll end up with your kids hating you, your friends stop talking to you and your family cuts off any kind of communications. Then you'll just end up being all alone, because you let religion control who you are. The reason people have free will is because they choose what they do, the choose who they want to be with, they choose how they want to live their life, and if they choose to live life directly by a certain religion, never steering off course. Then prepare for a hard life.

That is all my friends, discuss, and enjoy.

@Granadico wrote:
Spoiler:

That is the song that fits perfectly lol

and look up Westburo Baptist Church, that sorta fits this rant perfectly (well, any extremist does)


thanks to the vid i found out i read all that in 49 seconds Razz

and i uhgree completely

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/21/2010, 10:57 pm
People who ask questions and keep on going as if they have a vague understanding.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/24/2010, 2:09 pm
Liars

OK, this time I'm POSITIVE, i'm sure EVERYONE here has lied at least once. If not, then you must be a saint. Anyways everyone here lies, it's a fact, it's human nature to lie. Sometimes, they can be good lies! Like maybe to keep your children's, brothers, or sisters, etc. Belief in the jolly red suited Santa clause. Sometimes it's to protect a friend from something they don't want to hear. Something that could ruin their day, or life. Some people do it out of love, although some people... Some people do it just to mess with you. Little white lies to make someone look at something that isn't their, and then laugh about it. Are ok, but ones that make you believe something isn't true that will end up getting them hurt, emotionally or physically, is wrong.

They lie, and hurt you, just for their sick satisfaction. It disgusts me, They lie to hurt you, to make fun of you and ultimately hurt you for their own enjoyment. Telling a lie to protect someone is one thing, doing it to hurt them is just disgusting. Their are two types of lying, and both are explained, the ones to protect you, and the ones to hurt you. You decide which one you use, if you lie to hurt someone then I hope you can deal with the consequences
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08
Location : Windsor Ontario, Canada

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/24/2010, 2:13 pm
I've lied in both ways. Sometimes lieing that ends in pain or misery can help teach people valuable lessons, that can help them mush later on in life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/24/2010, 2:34 pm
I meant, in the way just to do it to laugh and make fun of them.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

SXR's Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/24/2010, 2:42 pm
.....hmmm,maybe you could do super-fans next (like pingboy 👅 )
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum