Go down
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

SXR's Rants! - Page 5 Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/16/2010, 5:42 pm
@Granadico wrote:
I find that ironic, because I'm currently a sexy beast lol.

/conceited
/false
/beasts aren't sexy, that's why they're beasts
/don't think that's ironic

I second this. >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 5 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/16/2010, 5:58 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
I find that ironic, because I'm currently a sexy beast lol.

/conceited
/false
/beasts aren't sexy, that's why they're beasts
/don't think that's ironic

I second this >_>

imma flip on u niggas fa tryna justify false beleafs on wutchu tink of me!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/16/2010, 6:02 pm
Now that you mention it yeah, we are still on bullies.

Bullies - continued

Since you all like talking about your bullied experience and what not, I've decided to come up with another bully rant. Bullies, some of the harshest students in high school, middle school, any school. Sure as kids they just throw a few things at you and call you childish names, mostly because they haven't matured. Middle school is where students start watching rated R movies, playing M games like Call of duty, left 4 dead, dead rising, halo, gears of war, games that have a SHIT load of blood in them (mostly gears of war). They start watching movies like Jack ass and their "Jokes" get crueler. A friend of mine, lives in new jersey saw a kid get pantsed, "Pantsed? oh wow big deal they saw his underwear," well that wasn't the end of it, not only did they pants him they pulled his underwear down with it, and hold his arms so he couldn't pull his pants up, they let go quickly so the teacher wouldn't expel them.

Some kids are just cruel that way, the kid didn't tell on them because sooner or later, they'd find him and pay him back for being expelled from the school. Now, parents and bullying, you see what parents don't understand that even if you do tell on the person that bully's you, and they have to leave you alone. It's only for a bit, only a moment of relief, he'll just get his friends to continue bullying you. Or they find a way to bully you when ever the teacher isn't around. Parents don't realize that if you tell on someone who's bullying you it only makes you a bigger target. The only way to NOT be a bigger target (and sometimes not even this works) you have to stay anonymous. Or some other peoples philosophy, beat the shit outta them, but that'll just get you into more trouble, although sometimes it's necessary.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:03 pm
Anyway, Eric strictly said we should only talk about the rant so no more of this conversation.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:07 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Now that you mention it yeah, we are still on bullies.

Bullies - continued

Since you all like talking about your bullied experience and what not, I've decided to come up with another bully rant. Bullies, some of the harshest students in high school, middle school, any school. Sure as kids they just throw a few things at you and call you childish names, mostly because they haven't matured. Middle school is where students start watching rated R movies, playing M games like Call of duty, left 4 dead, dead rising, halo, gears of war, games that have a SHIT load of blood in them (mostly gears of war). They start watching movies like Jack ass and their "Jokes" get crueler. .

It's so crazy. I was in 6th grade, and none of the juvenile freaks are innocent. They start swearing. They start dating. They start humping and sh!t. They started playing M games.
Alex, one of my good friends, became my enemy. How freaked up was that?

Also, can I rant on something, or do you just want to do the ranting?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:09 pm
eric said this was sxr's ranting spot. and you can only talk about his rant not your own.

read the first couple of pages.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:10 pm
I did read. Renny boy, I can remember everything on here.
Isn't that the OP's decision?

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:23 pm
Honestly, I find it more the posting own the site decision over the person posting >_>

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 6:35 pm
We have to obey titty man either way. Hm.

I also would like to add that girls can be bullies too!

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 12/16/2010, 7:21 pm
Pingboy wrote:We have to obey titty man either way. Hm.

I also would like to add that girls can be bullies too!

no shit.......

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/16/2010, 7:33 pm
Psh, i've been watching R rated movies and playing rated M FPS's since i was 5-6 (look up Conker's Bad Fur Day).
And aww pantsting, i remember that, in 8th grade PE that was THE thing to do, it was more of a joke then bullying but sometimes mistakes were made (i was exposed too ;( )
and the key to not get bullied is to stick with a big group often, fight back, or just be friends with lots of people. Or be bullies yourselves <3

SXR's Rants! - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 9:17 pm
Wait what is pantystain?

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/16/2010, 9:32 pm
Pingboy wrote:Wait what is pantystain?

They pull your pants down and show everyone your underwear.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2010, 9:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Wait what is pantystain?

They pull your pants down and show everyone your underwear.

That's ugly. What if someone had a stain on their underwear?!

I wouldn't mind if someone did that if I had boxers on.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 2:03 pm
Parents really never understand. But my mom goes extreme >_> She'll go to the school and threaten to beat the shit out of them. When I was like in day-care or something..

My dad would be like fight back.

Since then I don't really complain considering I don't get bullied anymore.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 2:43 pm
@Renny wrote:Parents really never understand. But my mom goes extreme >_> She'll go to the school and threaten to beat the shit out of them. When I was like in day-care or something..

My dad would be like fight back.

Since then I don't really complain considering I don't get bullied anymore.
LOL When I got bullied, my mother pulled me out of middle school for 3 months.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/17/2010, 9:09 pm
I once got paid (in krispy kreme doughnuts) to fight a bully although I would have done it for free(I hate people who picks on the weak)

SXR's Rants! - Page 5 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/17/2010, 9:15 pm
so a random guy paid a random person (you) to fight his battle lol
i bet you lost :3

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2010, 9:25 pm
@Granadico wrote:so a random guy paid a random person (you) to fight his battle lol
nope I won LOL I only had to hit him twice before he gave up and started yelling about "Ima get my uncles"it was funny.and he wasn't so random I knew the guy and we ended up splitting the doughnuts with other ppl like I said I would have done it for free.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2010, 2:53 am
madfacespriter wrote:
@Granadico wrote:so a random guy paid a random person (you) to fight his battle lol
nope I won LOL I only had to hit him twice before he gave up and started yelling about "Ima get my uncles"it was funny.and he wasn't so random I knew the guy and we ended up splitting the doughnuts with other ppl like I said I would have done it for free.
became friends in the end after giving him the 1 2.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2010, 10:39 am
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
became friends in the end after giving him the 1 2.
no that little bi**h ran off talking shit.I meant I didn't really want the doughnut so I gave most of them to others.Im really a nice guy I just have absolute zero tolerance for bull shit.and I hardly ever smile

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/18/2010, 4:02 pm
lol i can imagine you having fun beating up a bully and afterward laughing at him run off and giving people donuts while frowning

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2010, 10:35 pm
LOL Madface LOL
You nice lol but you can't tolerate the b.s. huh
that's my mom

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/18/2010, 10:38 pm
oh shit face he just called you a girl aka his mom

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/19/2010, 12:25 am
LOL Naw dats how my mom act she don't be tolleratin da b.s. crackers be sayin lik "OH IS DAT GIRL YOU HAVE. IS SHE UR DAUGHTER?"
See my sister is italian and black. Dad Italian and Mother Black (light brown pigment), so she looks more like her Dad. Mostly white people ask questions to my sister like "Is that your real Mom?" Dumb questions like that. They're adults too. So yeah. Go to my intro thread to discuss.

SXR, you should make a Rant how older female adults. How they ask unecessary, stupid questions.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum