SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SXR's Rants! Empty SXR's Rants!

on 12/8/2010, 6:29 pm
Relationships

Do you know what I'm tired of hearing about? Fakers. I'm sick and tired of hearing about guys and girls who just go out with some random person, JUST for the hell of it.

"Hey, you want to go out?" One asks, "Sure! I'll pick you up at 8:00 tonight!" Another answers. They end up going out for like three weeks then one dumps the other. "Sorry, I was just looking for a temporary relationship." They say, crushing the other person's heart. It just makes me SO angry! I mean that person could pour their heart and soul into the relationship, hoping it would last AT LEAST a few months. Buy them gifts, bring them flowers, baby sit there little brother or sister so they could go out with their friends, be the best boyfriend/girlfriend they could be and then out of no where, BAM. "We should brake up."

It just CRUSHES their soul, deep down they knew this was going to happen, but they didn't want to believe it. I'm tired of hearing it, I'm tired of SEEING it, I'm tired of seeing people hurt because the other person is just a dick and only wanted something temporary, when the other person thought different. It sickens me, and I wish that people who do that would just SEE the kind of damage they cause.

The reason I suddenly bring this up is because a friend of mine is doing it. I ask them "Hey, how long do you plan to stay with him? Any plans on marriage?" I ask, She looks at me. "I don't know, I mean he's nice, and I hope to be with him for awhile but I don't think I'd want to marry him." I look at her, and think if you don't want to marry him, then why go out with him? "Why not? Don't you like him? I mean you two seem to really like him." I say, she looks at me. "Well I don't really know, he just doesn't seem like it to me."

It's really bad, because they look nice together. I mean when ever I go onto facebook (I RARELY use it, I really don't see the buzz about it.) They have messages on their face book, she says "Love you for ever babbyyyy!!" and he responds, "Love you lots babe! Night~!" He thinks it's serious, her… I mean She's my friend and It's not my job to get into her love life but I know that sooner or later it's going to end between them, which sucks.

Now the one person I REALLY and I mean REEEAALLLYYYY HAAATTTEEE are the ones who ask out a girl or guy then CHEAT on them with someone who's hotter then them, and (if the girl or guy don't find out) DUMP them for the hotter person. They sicken me, to the point where I want to STAB THEM. A LOT. They piss me off SO much. That happened today, I literally saw it happen. While they're in the lunch line they're making out, when they come out of the line they're broken up, and I later find out it's because he's chosen a hotter girl to go out with. It's pathetic and they should pay dearly for what they have caused.

Those are my thoughts on fakers, End rant.

Last edited by SXR123 on 1/16/2011, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

SXR's Rants! Empty Re: SXR's Rants!

on 12/8/2010, 6:32 pm
Let this just be YOUR rant thread.
Everyone else who posts will talk ABOUT the OP's post. Not another dump thread ok.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
SXR's Rants! Banned1a7c7e438gif
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 12/8/2010, 7:16 pm
i agree with everything there is to agree with here
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 12/8/2010, 7:18 pm
Did you even read it ...?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR's Rants! 34nsbrr
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/8/2010, 7:27 pm
yeah, i was just to lazy to make a detailed responce
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/8/2010, 7:29 pm
G00d g00d usually you dont bother reading. Anyway, back to his rant.

SXR's Rants! 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/8/2010, 7:39 pm
Theres another thread like this. RapidFirephoenix created it. Anyways:

I can relate towards what you witness. It IS terrible. You see, I have 3 former friends. They weren't obsessed with girl's look, but my BEST friend, whom was 11 and was 5'9 or as tall as Eric, whatever, HE was obsessed. JUST obsessed. He was under strict rules though. When he left to Alabama, I moved. 3 months later, I came back seeing my 3 former friends excluding me, calling me gay for no reason, being touched constantly by the fat one, and what not. (I'm not short), but anywho, one of them is a fat ass, who licks his upper lip and looks like a black ape. 2 of them are skinny and black and white. Now I come by them, (mostly because the 2 skinny dicks have matured) and found out that former friend number 2's (skinny mature black and white fool) sister dated the fat ass ape.
Just retarded. He isn't even attractive, nor good looking. That just lets you know the he was so desperate for something. Her as well.

Now he isn't alone. Former friend number 3 (skinny mature black and white fool) dated former friend number 2's sister. Just plain retarded. It lasted for 3 months. He broke up because former friend number 2's sister kept sending him 30 text messages on why the fuk hasn't he answered her. He broke up with her, and sweared at her. Former friend number 2 aint innocent. He dated at age 12 and broke up with the girl the next day.

This shows that they're affection isn't even mature enough. They don't even think of the girls feelings, let alone even agreeing with her at all. Lucky me I have mature feelings for a girl. We're not going to date until we hit 17.

You know what? Let me show you who these niggas are. I got a picture of them.

SXR's Rants! Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 12/8/2010, 9:04 pm
lol pingboy,your friends must be(no rasisium)thouse black ones who act like they all that,i have two of thouse in my 5th grade class....
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/8/2010, 10:48 pm
narutoall76 wrote:lol pingboy,your friends must be(no rasisium)thouse black ones who act like they all that,i have two of thouse in my 5th grade class....

look at dese Niggas!

SXR's Rants! 5v3pr9

Yeah, and I'm trying to hide.

SXR's Rants! Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 12/8/2010, 10:54 pm
number one looks like cory in th' house!!!lol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/8/2010, 10:56 pm
narutoall76 wrote:number one looks like cory in th' house!!!lol

You...

...You got to be kidding me lawl

SXR's Rants! Ping10
Anonymous

on 12/8/2010, 11:09 pm
just look at him.now look at cory.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 6:23 am
@Eric wrote:Let this just be YOUR rant thread.
Everyone else who posts will talk ABOUT the OP's post. Not another dump thread ok.

Have you guys seen this? I suggest you don't go off topic..

SXR's Rants! 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 2:15 pm
I did say there was another thread like this. Rapid created it.

SXR's Rants! Ping10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/9/2010, 6:09 pm
LOL never had a problem with women you boys need to step up your game

SXR's Rants! Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 7:36 pm
madfacespriter wrote:LOL never had a problem with women you boys need to step up your game

Says the guy who broke up with their EX who took a picture of bending for doggie style :3

SXR's Rants! Ping10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/9/2010, 8:13 pm
Love, what it means now

The "L" word, or as most high school students call it, "Love". God… How I HATE that word, it's not that I hate using it, it's that it's so OVER used. I mean, I know high school students want to show the person they're with that they care about them, But they use it SO many times! They don't know the meaning of the word love! Like this new couple that just started going out with each other not even a WEEK ago. Already they start saying. "I Love you!" "Love you to babe!" Kissy! Kissy! and it just makes me want to PUKE…

Love has a big meaning in life… well it's supposed to, love means you care deeply for the person your with, that you'd want to do nothing to hurt them. Not say you love them, a month later brake up with them, and then tell everyone they're a skank. Love means that even if your relationship ends you still don't want to hurt them. God I hear so many people say it, it just doesn't mean anything anymore! You could say I love you to the person you KNOW you love, they say I love you back and even if they want to mean it they don't, and when (or if) they brake up the person who said I love you but didn't really mean it will probably start things with you, telling people about your secrets, depending on the kind of person they are.

It just makes me feel sad that the word doesn't mean anything anymore. You'd have to make up some kind of word just to tell the person you really love that you care about them. You all know what I'm saying right?

Well, that's the end of this rant, be back later with what ever else bugs me about high school, or life in general.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 8:17 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL never had a problem with women you boys need to step up your game

Says the guy who broke up with their EX who took a picture of bending for doggie style :3
LOL damn right and we stay in touch infact I stay in touch with most of my exes cause you never know son.....are you writing this shit down?

SXR's Rants! Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 8:27 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Love, what it means now

The "L" word, or as most high school students call it, "Love". God… How I HATE that word, it's not that I hate using it, it's that it's so OVER used. I mean, I know high school students want to show the person they're with that they care about them, But they use it SO many times! They don't know the meaning of the word love! Like this new couple that just started going out with each other not even a WEEK ago. Already they start saying. "I Love you!" "Love you to babe!" Kissy! Kissy! and it just makes me want to PUKE…

Love has a big meaning in life… well it's supposed to, love means you care deeply for the person your with, that you'd want to do nothing to hurt them. Not say you love them, a month later brake up with them, and then tell everyone they're a skank. Love means that even if your relationship ends you still don't want to hurt them. God I hear so many people say it, it just doesn't mean anything anymore! You could say I love you to the person you KNOW you love, they say I love you back and even if they want to mean it they don't, and when (or if) they brake up the person who said I love you but didn't really mean it will probably start things with you, telling people about your secrets, depending on the kind of person they are.

It just makes me feel sad that the word doesn't mean anything anymore. You'd have to make up some kind of word just to tell the person you really love that you care about them. You all know what I'm saying right?

Well, that's the end of this rant, be back later with what ever else bugs me about high school, or life in general.
Love your Rant... LOL

But no. I can feel ya. If I used the word Love, my partner would know what I mean. To always protect her, because she is precious. The way I value her. The way I'd spend time with her, and be a gentlemen. I can see what your talking about.

madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

LOL damn right and we stay in touch infact I stay in touch with most of my exes cause you never know son.....are you writing this shit down?
Oh my... O-. Oh-... Just... Oh my god

XDXDXDXDOMG ROFT LOLO>ILMFAO

Madface,... you got me crying... I swear. You know how to stun a guy.

It seems that you still may want some actionLOLOL

SXR's Rants! Ping10
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 12/9/2010, 8:38 pm
LOL, I love this rant becuase I like to go around and say "I love you" to random people.

And at my school lots of people just say I love you for no reason, it's like saying hi.... >_>

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 10:08 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:LOL, I love this rant becuase I like to go around and say "I love you" to random people.

And at my school lots of people just say I love you for no reason, it's like saying hi.... >_>

Timmy...

... I love you <3

SXR's Rants! Ping10
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 10:10 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:LOL, I love this rant becuase I like to go around and say "I love you" to random people.

girls do that here too, my response is always "i hate you too" because "i do not love"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 10:45 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

girls do that here too, my response is always "i hate you too" because "i do not love"

Thats just like you.

SXR's Rants! Ping10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/9/2010, 10:49 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

best.....response.....ever

SXR's Rants! Untitl15
Anonymous

on 12/9/2010, 10:50 pm
i cant wait till im 13.... Mad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum