Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 Empty Re: Pingboy: The Unique Spritan

12/13/2010, 12:13 pm
why are you home schooled?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

12/13/2010, 12:22 pm
madfacespriter wrote:why are you home schooled?

There are schools who have bad staff, bad teenagers and bad principles.

My previous public school had the package.

Man... Bullies? They were John Cenas. I actually got into a fight with the most popular one in the school. The one I told you about in some other topic. But it was too much. The counsel teachers turned into my physiatrist for NO apparent reason. My good looking teacher was sucking a kid's @$$ just cause he liked the same show she did. I've seen lots of the episodes (That 70 show) and made reference to them to her but she ignored me. It was stupid. Very crazy. More and more bullies were on people's butts and it was painful to see such a thing.

And more. You can guess anything. It would fit in my school's category.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 12:30 pm
but how does that work? do a teacher comes to your house,does your mom do it like that episode of simpsons? do you get official credit? are your parents over protective of you?are you a shut in kid?is that why you'll on the com often? did you get in trouble for that fight and got expelled.......

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 12:36 pm
madfacespriter wrote:but how does that work? do a teacher comes to your house,does your mom do it like that episode of simpsons? do you get official credit? are your parents over protective of you?are you a shut in kid?is that why you'll on the com often? did you get in trouble for that fight and got expelled.......
Alright mista awesome man:

1. How does it work: Mkay so I do all my work on the computer. There is this page where it gives you all the daily tasks. My daily planner is where I do my work. I complete them within an hour or more. It's very easy. If I miss two weeks of not doing them, I'd be fine and my grades as well.
2: Nah... They'd call me just to check on me.
3. Nah.
4. Oh yeah.
5. Oh yeah.
6. I'm very attractive. It's the boys who don't want to be my friends much. I'm usually friends with girls and a few boys. I like girls Madface.
7. I'd go into personal explaination of that question but I feel comfortable in this place, and no, not as if I'm hiding or my like is anti social Razz. I have always like spriting and talking to other people.
8. People stood up for me and covered me in that fight. I wasn't expelled. I completed the school year. Go to be a lab partner with the girl I liked, and had some accidents.

Please more questions.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 12:53 pm
I too have WAAAAAAAAAY more female friends than male friends but i'm not hated for it but then again I'm pretty big and like to fight so aint no bitch gonna get in my face about it. any way lets see........what made a black kid fall in love with the naruto anime?how many hours a day do you animate?how did you make that pingboy sig?if you created naruto what would you change and why?how goes the quest to get a ps3?whats the most money you've had in your possetion at one time and what did you do with it? what is your dream job? if you could be any animal what would it be? who are your heroes?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 5:20 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I too have WAAAAAAAAAY more female friends than male friends but i'm not hated for it but then again I'm pretty big and like to fight so aint no bitch gonna get in my face about it. any way lets see........what made a black kid fall in love with the naruto anime?how many hours a day do you animate?how did you make that pingboy sig?if you created naruto what would you change and why?how goes the quest to get a ps3?whats the most money you've had in your possetion at one time and what did you do with it? what is your dream job? if you could be any animal what would it be? who are your heroes?
Ohh HELL YA.

1. My african american friend let me borrowed uzumaki chronicles 2. Fell in love with it.
2. 5 at night. 3-4 In the day. 9 hours. More if I have time.
3. Photoshop and paint.net.
4. I'd change Naruto's personality.
5. DAMN.. I'm getting closer... I was looking at it through the sealing at wal mart and it took my clothes off. All.
6. 1200 dollars. From dad. Spent it on clothes, family, games, my dog and more...
7. To be a pixar animator.
8. A monkey.
9. Spider man!

mmmm Nice questions

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 6:46 pm
LOL A MONKEY!!!!! no way.......

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

12/13/2010, 8:28 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I too have WAAAAAAAAAY more female friends than male friends but i'm not hated for it but then again I'm pretty big and like to fight so aint no bitch gonna get in my face about it. any way lets see........what made a black kid fall in love with the naruto anime?how many hours a day do you animate?how did you make that pingboy sig?if you created naruto what would you change and why?how goes the quest to get a ps3?whats the most money you've had in your possetion at one time and what did you do with it? what is your dream job? if you could be any animal what would it be? who are your heroes?

WTF!? IM BLACK AND I LIKE NARUTO! Betta answer 4 dat mad...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 8:49 pm
....oh yea..... I forgot about you......LOL my bad

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

12/13/2010, 8:58 pm
Hmmmmm. yeah, its cool....

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 9:12 pm
Hahah This place is full of black people I aint alone anymore!

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 9:28 pm
LOL you were lonely ohh wait "Location: Madison Wisconsin" never mind

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 11:37 pm
madfacespriter wrote:LOL you were lonely ohh wait "Location: Madison Wisconsin" never mind

When people look at that they think I'm white LOL

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/14/2010, 9:09 am
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL you were lonely ohh wait "Location: Madison Wisconsin" never mind

I did for a long time,you seemed to happy to be black.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/14/2010, 3:20 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

I did for a long time,you seemed to happy to be black.
LMFAOLMFAO u make me laugh :p

I am searching for a job now Very Happy

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

12/14/2010, 3:56 pm
14 year old with a job... Makes me want to get my 15 year old ass to work lol.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/14/2010, 5:34 pm
@Renny wrote:14 year old with a job... Makes me want to get my 15 year old ass to work lol.

14 year olds to work :O i need to get a job then

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/14/2010, 5:41 pm
I know right.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/14/2010, 8:33 pm
all you free loaders need a job LOL

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 2:47 am
Damn you two are lazy :3

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 7:34 am
I got my first job/jobs when I was 12 cutting grass,washing cars,and unofficially loading truck for my grandfather construction business (that's how I got started,now I run the joint)

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 9:30 am
madfacespriter (Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 am) wrote:I got my first job/jobs when I was 12 cutting grass,washing cars,and unofficially loading truck for my grandfather construction business (that's how I got started,now I run the joint)
'

That's what I wanted to do... but cutting the grass could have gave me an asthma attack.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 11:45 am
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter (Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 am) wrote:I got my first job/jobs when I was 12 cutting grass,washing cars,and unofficially loading truck for my grandfather construction business (that's how I got started,now I run the joint)
'

That's what I wanted to do... but cutting the grass could have gave me an asthma attack.
asthma huh? maybe one of those mask?you know the ones painters use? idk maybe work at a local convenient store? stocking up,sweeping floors,that barber shop thing you had was good....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 3:30 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
'

asthma hu
maybe one of those mask?you know the ones painters use? idk maybe work at a local convenient store? stocking up,sweeping floors,that barber shop thing you had was good....
I don't understand what I freggin... DID... WRONG!!! He fired me for no reason! Them niggas at that shop aint doing SH!T. He'll want me back.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 4:04 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I got my first job/jobs when I was 12 cutting grass,washing cars,and unofficially loading truck for my grandfather construction business (that's how I got started,now I run the joint)

If that was consider working then I have had a job. Helping my dad with his engineering projects and business, cutting grass, and washing cars.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum